Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Time is It?
This morning, upon awaking as we often do, my wife and I exchanged 'what did you dream last night?' over coffee.

She said, 'I had the strangest dream, I dreamt that I kept asking my best friend "What time is it? What time is it? What time is it? Over and over.' She then told me that she had no idea what it meant or implied, with no background, no props, no setting, just that phrase over and over to her best friend.

On that note, I have to add, this is not something she ever asks anyone. She may check the time on her phone, or something, but I doubt she asks me what time it is once every other month, so this is strangely out-of-character.

I post it, because this same thing came up a few days ago in Julie's 'Archimede's Time' dream, though in a slightly different context.
Hey Skeetersaurus - Thanks for posting the "what time is it" dream your wife had. Going to be interesting to see if anything else pops up that has to do with time.

(03-02-2016, 11:53 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: This morning, upon awaking as we often do, my wife and I exchanged 'what did you dream last night?' over coffee.

She said, 'I had the strangest dream, I dreamt that I kept asking my best friend "What time is it? What time is it? What time is it? Over and over.' She then told me that she had no idea what it meant or implied, with no background, no props, no setting, just that phrase over and over to her best friend.

On that note, I have to add, this is not something she ever asks anyone. She may check the time on her phone, or something, but I doubt she asks me what time it is once every other month, so this is strangely out-of-character.

I post it, because this same thing came up a few days ago in Julie's 'Archimede's Time' dream, though in a slightly different context.
Julie, it's strange, but about every other dream you write up, seems to somehow affect me or my wife's dreams or experiences in some way. I'd swear you were a neighbor next door, if I didn't know better. Almost like we are all linked in visions, somehow.
Skeetersaurus - The first time I saw your name here on NDC you felt familiar to me and made my Spirit smile. Maybe you, your wife and I have similar Spirits?

About the dreams, maybe we are confirming each others dreams so we will pay attention to it? For myself the reason I have them is so I will pray about it. Maybe it takes multiple people to pray about a certain issue so multiple people will dream about it? So many questions and so little answers. Oh, I live in Louisiana.

(03-02-2016, 07:08 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Julie, it's strange, but about every other dream you write up, seems to somehow affect me or my wife's dreams or experiences in some way. I'd swear you were a neighbor next door, if I didn't know better. Almost like we are all linked in visions, somehow.
Thanks Julie, yeah, we look for your posts too. Same Idea, I guess, since yours seem to be so similar to a lot of ours. We're in far West, West-Texas, so I'd guess 1,000 miles west of you, round-about. Rural really doesn't describe where we are, more akin to desolate than rural (our cacti get lonely out here!). Bugging-out for survival for us would entail making sure that we have enough of what we normally have enough of, and that the DVD player still works. It'd take us 3-5 days to find out the world ended, from where we are.

Seriously, we have a lot of dreams, but most of them have changed A LOT lately, almost like someone re-wrote the whole script. Strangest thing, we see a LOT of esoteric symbols that we have no way of looking up, and inferences to possible events that like any hack-astrologer, are so vague, most-anything could fulfill them. Something bad has happened, and thrown off a lot of what we used to see with fair-accuracy. Not sure what. That's why we started looking online for others like us, that might be feeling some of this 'someone re-wrote the books, and didn't tell most of the world' feeling like we do. Strangely, few seem to say anything about this, and instead keep screaming 'times are at an end, it's coming faster', to which I really feel, 'no they aren't, something bad has happened, and what you think is coming isn't the way it is coming at all'.

BUT, again, I'm not seeing anyone else say this, so maybe it's just us.
Well, Skeeter I am not surprised of your being in W. TX. I lived in W. TX for many years and go back every few years or so. I make a pilgrimage to Seminole Canyon just because my Spirit feels balanced there. I sometimes have the feeling of "needing" to be in the high desert SW like TX or NM.

I know what you mean about "someone rewriting the scrip". I sometimes get the feeling like I'm living on the Truman show.
My dreams changed too over the past few years. At one time I had lots of day residue dreams and very few "mission" dreams. Now, I have more "mission" dreams and less day residue dreams. When I say Mission, I mean dreams with a purpose to pray for what I see or pass on here on NDC or both.
What time is it? What a philosophical dream to have. Yeah, Skeetersaurus, y'all are aware folks that know that "bugging-out" may be necessary at some point so it makes sense your wife had this cool dream message.

I'm headed home to Texas so I am really appreciating this thread. Julie, you're in Louisiana and Skeeter in West T. and I'm headed to East Texas to live rurally 'tween you two. Diggin it~

PS, and Esholars (*I called her "Escholars" for a long time cuz she bothers to take the time to write better than I do) also lives in Texas.

God bless you both. hugs, Texas style.
Wow, Julie, you mean LAKE COUNTRY! Yeah! Sure is nice over that way (Devil's river great place to fish), love Langtry, started to buy property over that way. But, uh, no, I live a LOT FURTHER WEST than that. I'm talkin' Alpine-area. Our tarantulas have to put out dating ads, just to find company here.

I always did like the Bend area, though. Back in the day, go down and cross over the river on horses, ride over to Boquillas del Carmen, come back across, no biggie. Rio Grande Village is down there, love that little concrete springs they have there by the river. Used to be a store with a P.O. back behind it. Again, love the place, but unless you're selling tourist stuff, there's no work in the area, and I hear, it's a lot more dangerous nowdays.