Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/5/16 Dreambot is sick today :(*
Trending: parody crocodile request sat taylor alt notified wrapping design icon blank states penis generic common batman backyard designer price named landscape snakes crying app feed outcome march anonymous smaller removed fri tab info larger ass child added canada software ghost
Waning: find room through could devil lucid think comments message add solid when down look forum private categories profile one were around into back had entries there dream up view class

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
The reason for today’s delay is because the dreambot had consistent errors while visiting many of the different dream databases. I’ve been doing treatment plans all day and thus had no time to do any real troubleshooting. I kept waiting for a couple of hours and retrying it. I used different computers; I used three different internet connections. They all produced the same results….what you see here…. Ooops, first, here's what "Parody" means:

par·o·dy
ˈperədē/
noun
noun: parody; plural noun: parodies
  1. 1.
    an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.
    "the movie is a parody of the horror genre"
    synonyms:
    satire, burlesque, lampoon, pastiche, caricature, imitation, mockery; More
    informalspoof, takeoff, send-up
    "a parody of the Gothic novel"

verb
verb: parody; 3rd person present: parodies; past tense: parodied; past participle: parodied; gerund or present participle: parodying
  1. 1.
    produce a humorously exaggerated imitation of (a writer, artist, or genre).
    "his specialty was parodying schoolgirl fiction"

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

maybe it had a bad night and is not in the mood!
"wrapping design" and "designer price" at least noteworthy.

Is Bot sick or sick and tired of something. I suppose it is indeed sick.

Nice to read "snakes crying"

damn "taylor" when do we solve this riddle of the name? "tailor?" nah

"Canada software ghost" Yo! Sherriann, whatcha up to lately? Big Grin

http://www.reuters.com/article/canada-st...ompanyNews
Canada stocks had an overall weekly gain of 3.2%. Also, about 12 days ago Nokia made public its plans to buy a Canada security software firm, Nakina

Search on "Taylor Alt" reveals a celebutante in Texas who has many followers on Facebook and Twitter. She and her friend Kendall Jones, both Texas Tech cheerleaders did a gator hunting show that received 100K views about 1 yr ago. She recently posted a pic of herself practicing her archery/posing with her bow on the beach. She says she is preparing for a trip to Africa.
tab info larger ass child added Canada software ghost

I kinda figure this would be it then - meets all the criteria. *L*

March 6, 2015 - Canada Revenue Agency guiding tax filers with new Auto-fill online service
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-inv...e29043064/