Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest PDs
Hi Members

Hello all hope you are all well or as you can be Smile ...

22-24 February 2016 Presidential or during the next term and others: "The bodies in this war... it's bloody" 3/4 nuclear detonations in the sea/flat area. Bill Turmire/Wurmire mining/drilling/fracking geological incident major deaths, worldwide condemnation.

I find I can get them whenever I take the time try but life is busy and some of the personal precogs are quite disturbing and heart breaking to witness, definitely a double edged sword. Sad
"war" and "nuclear" wish this was hard to believe but it resonates strongly, so let's prepare ourselves to survive this mentally/spiritually/emotionally.

Does nuclear bombing cause an ash? I have never studied about the after-effects. Have never wanted to face it, I think is gut-level truth.
Lagan Tormore just began deep water drilling west of the Shetland islands of the UK on Feb 8, 2016, and a disaster here could be life-ending for parts of the UK in a 'worst-case' situation. Not to mention, a major North Sea catastrophe would be world-shuttering due to the loss of North Sea Brent Crude.

As for Nukes, yes they irradiate the dirt on the ground, and cause speed-of-sound winds that stir up this radioactive dust that move it miles, sometimes hundreds of miles, by air currents. It is actually this dust that is radioactive that kills from fallout (hence the term fallout), not the explosion itself. If you ever 'see the flash', seal the dust out of your survival area with plastic and duck-tape, and avoid stirring up the dust during evacuation. It's not the bomb that gets you, it's the radiation from the dust that does. Washing it off quickly, and avoiding it, especially breathing it, are totally critical to survival.
(02-24-2016, 10:24 AM)DreamerOracle Wrote: Hi Members

Hello all hope you are all well or as you can be Smile ...

22-24 February 2016 Presidential or during the next term and others: "The bodies in this war... it's bloody" 3/4 nuclear detonations in the sea/flat area. Bill Turmire/Wurmire mining/drilling/fracking geological incident major deaths, worldwide condemnation.

I find I can get them whenever I take the time try but life is busy and some of the personal precogs are quite disturbing and heart breaking to witness, definitely a double edged sword. Sad

What this a dream, or are you making a prediction. I am sorry if i am reading this wrong but it doesn't make sense to me.
(02-25-2016, 12:35 AM)Windy Wrote: What this a dream, or are you making a prediction. I am sorry if i am reading this wrong but it doesn't make sense to me.

If I dream I don't post... Dreams of a long nature are usually the meandering thoughts and processes of the monkey mind, my own predictions or to put it correctly "possibilities" (as even the beat of a butterfly's wing can create a whole new universe) My own come in instant flashes or short scenes(Dreambursts very much precognitive) with sounds, colours, smells and emotions... I am for all intense and purpose there in that future, one foot in, one foot out. It happens when I'm entering the dream state and sometimes as I awake, to know if they are genuine or not I watch for my signature, upon closing my eyes to relax... I see faces, lots of them, some human, a lot not so human all kinds, flashing and changing in my minds eye. An endless stream of images eventually sending me into sleep but its at this point I slip into my Dream Bursts (liken to those little dreams you get that wake you with a start, usually falling over or something) but mine are continual and follow one after the other and every now and then I write them down in my journal and return to the process. Sometimes there are far to many(overload) take these DBs I posted here. I was bombarded by them and even left out several in the process e.g An asteroid flying through the sky spiralling with a black smokey tail. The reason they are heartbreaking is when I try to hard I see too far and too much... the fruits are not so rewarding when it concerns your loved ones in the hopefully distant future.

The future isn't the only thing that can be seen (Retrocognition) upon learning how to hone the ability . I notice there is a lot of god fearing folk on here.... The Arc Of The Covenant never existed and doesn't now in the way the bible tells you, it was an object used the same way the Christian Church used the bones of "Saints"(mostly fake). One thing I do know is real and have had quite positive results for was the Ring Of King Solomon, the last place I seen it was on a 10th century Assyrian/Iranian General.

There are no restrictions to cognition.

Just thought I'd clear this up about my long dream compared to my Precognitive Dreams.... Example of the meandering long winded monkey mind dream: I'm living in my old flat all of a sudden there are energy beams falling from the sky so I head indoors... upon closing the door behind me I spot a short little Alien knocking on the the door across the way from me, so I called him over and asked why they were doing this, he replied, "we are trying to clear the streets with a bombardment before we land for our own safety". I invited him in for a further chat as I now fully understood why their arrival had to be thus, knowing how savage humans can be e.g Religious Zealots thinking them to be demons   Dodgy

Now although short this probably wasn't precognitive and it was tailored for my reactions/responses... Akin to a highly religious person dreaming about Sin or Jesus etc. etc. MONKEY MEANDERINGS the minds coping mechanism.
You mentioned an asteroid and I've been following this for weeks now:

https://youtu.be/7xShfZFrOqk

The ESA & NASA have made some updates, but their condition code is still at "8", meaning it's path is still very uncertain. It's due sometime between March 5th - 8th.

Just thought you would want to know.
(03-01-2016, 02:27 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: You mentioned an asteroid and I've been following this for weeks now:

The ESA & NASA have made some updates, but their condition code is still at "8", meaning it's path is still very uncertain. It's due sometime between March 5th - 8th.

I've just looked into the details, thank you for the link... The shape of the object would be my interest at the moment as within my precog it appeared to be rectangular almost. I will investigate further.

Thank you IslandHippyMama
(03-01-2016, 02:27 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: You mentioned an asteroid and I've been following this for weeks now:

FYI
I JUST NOTICED YOUR POST AS I WENT BACK IN TIME TO SEE WHAT OTHERS POSTED. I HAVE BEEN FEELING UNEASY ABOUT MARCH 9TH, ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM GOING AWAY ON THE 8TH RETURNING ON THE 9TH. I NOTICED YOUR NASA AND ESA POST. I TOO DID RESEARCH AND FOUND THAT TWO PLANETS WILL BE ALIGNING ON THE 9TH AND "SHOULD" CAUSE TREMORS.
I haven't had any "urgent warning" type of dreams lately, so I'm hoping that nothing major will happen. And every time something gets close, whether it be an asteroid, meteorite, the Mayan Calendar, planets lining up, Y2k, or some kind of bible prophecy due date, everyone and their cousins get jumpy.

I don't want to appear to be a naysayer, because I know something will happen eventually, but there are too many conflicting stories out there to know what is the real truth anymore. When I do lock into someone talking / warning people, it's because they have a proven track record of truth (after something they've been following came true according to what they warned about).

A quick search of youtube will show you many people are talking about this asteroid - good and bad. But no way to tell who is telling the truth. It's going to be close, for sure, but will it be "earth ending"? I don't think so. However, some are saying that it could be close enough to cause some disturbances, even an EMP, which could be a lousy thing for earth.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.
(03-06-2016, 02:32 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: I haven't had any "urgent warning" type of dreams lately, so I'm hoping that nothing major will happen. And every time something gets close, whether it be an asteroid, meteorite, the Mayan Calendar, planets lining up, Y2k, or some kind of bible prophecy due date, everyone and their cousins get jumpy.

I don't want to appear to be a naysayer, because I know something will happen eventually, but there are too many conflicting stories out there to know what is the real truth anymore. When I do lock into someone talking / warning people, it's because they have a proven track record of truth (after something they've been following came true according to what they warned about).

A quick search of youtube will show you many people are talking about this asteroid - good and bad. But no way to tell who is telling the truth. It's going to be close, for sure, but will it be "earth ending"? I don't think so. However, some are saying that it could be close enough to cause some disturbances, even an EMP, which could be a lousy thing for earth.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

FYI: FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IS MY POST

AS FAR THE CODE 8 IS CONCERNED, ABOUT A WEEK AGO, I WROTE THE NUMBER 8 AND PUT IT IN MY PURSE AS IN NUMEROLOGY APPARENTLY IT REPRESENTS RECEIVING MONEY ACCORDING TO A NUMEROLOGIST.
More about the incoming flyby of this asteroid.. It's got friends..

https://youtu.be/DI3YbqHeggI