Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/17/16 The Phoenix Invasion
Trending: phoenix invading eerie secrets completion birth chuckle ron stones ancient lay suppose palm events blonde fight build dragon sign concentrate helping gotten contents yes directly cool gas land female monday factory cabin clear technical water begging much number very sight
Waning: hotel escape lots portal scenario level always lucid attempt cash boyfriend plans lady nice nights owner remove wrap farm sand sun milk semi waffle bees request sat epic spiritual

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Yesterday we had "mon" ... today we have the full word "monday" ... why the difference??

I guess we will know next Monday (or a later Monday), but next Monday seems significant enough to me.
(02-17-2016, 09:52 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Yesterday we had "mon" ... today we have the full word "monday" ... why the difference??

I guess we will know next Monday (or a later Monday), but next Monday seems significant enough to me.

Monday 222...I've seen it again 5 times in 3 days. not just on the clock anymore.
MAKE NOTE OF THIS BOTRUN!!!

phoenix
Phoenix has a lot of support in this botrun. Phoenix is a beautiful mythical bird who lived for 500-600 years in the Arabian desert, rose out of the ashes of death and was reborn. It is seen as an emblem of hope of a rebirth of hope or idealism.
completion birth- this supports the Phoenix legend.
palm events- this supports something happening in the city of Phoenix
stones ancient lay- again back to the legend as the Phoenix burnt itself on a funeral pyre at the temple of Heliopolis in Egypt.(If the temple sounds familiar, Heliopolis was mentioned at the beginning of the year in relation to a botun.)
Phoenix is normally associated in a positive way. BUT, in our botrun today, it is next to invading and eerie so that leads to the next thought. There is much being spoken about Russia and Syria. Guess who has their own folk tale version of a "phoenix"?  That is right, Russia!  
The Firebird is one of the most well know mythical creatures in all of Russia and is very similar to the Phoenix. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firebird_%...olklore%29
If the Firebird/Phoenix is calling attention to Russian, I would say that the Russian army is rising out to the ashes (so to speak) and is being reborn.  This appears to be happening right now.  A rebirth of The Red Army.  We have had many dreamers dreaming of Russia and one who had a dream of red ants invading everywhere.  RED ARMY ANTS ?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/16/politics/u...index.html
Now that Russia is VERY involved with the Syrian war, things are getting quite complicated.
"These moderates are now perhaps fatally weakened in a northern battlefield where the Kurds grow stronger daily; where the Assad regime continues to advance with Russian air support, trapping many anti-regime fighters inside the ruins of Aleppo's east; and where even a beleaguered ISIS is using the chaos to retake some land.
Now that Russia has joined the war, the geopolitical implications of this mess are staggering. Turkey still supports the moderate Syrian rebels, and has hinted that if Azaz falls to the Kurds it may intervene. But in doing so, it would intervene against America's key ally in the war against ISIS: the Syrian Kurds. Turkey and the U.S. are NATO allies -- and the prospect of their open disagreement must leave the Kremlin salivating."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/16/middleeast...=rss_world
MAKE NOTE OF THIS BOT RUN!!!!

Adding Still's Red Ant/ Bald Eagle dream link. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...light=ants
"phoenix invading eerie secrets completion birth chuckle" Either this is a gigantic coincidence, or there's a coming headline about what the MSM likes to call the "Birther Issue" about our "bully-in-chief."

It's the famous Sheriff Joe Arapaio from Arizona "Phoenix" reference that hired a truly professional and forensic team to push the issue. Maybe he's ready to, or someone of his team is going to release some "eerie secrets" not known publicly at this time or something. "birth chuckle" will be what the MSM does, and/or what those from Phoenix do if their cause indeed gets serious consideration this time, gaining traction. (Maybe Trump's gonna be part of this again, too, now that he's taken so seriously by such a large segment of our society, some cross-overs from the other side included, too)

There's a lot more here to return to with more time. Even the bottom of the waning list is delicious.

Yes, but Mon is in a lot of runs, and days of the week are rather common, Wed, etc.
So, do you care to share what you think may happen by Monday, or on that day?

(02-17-2016, 09:52 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Yesterday we had "mon" ... today we have the full word "monday" ... why the difference??

(02-17-2016, 10:27 AM)still Wrote:

Monday 222...I've seen it again 5 times in 3 days. not just on the clock anymore.

I've been seeing a lot of 222 myself. License plate, clock, looked up and saw road mile marker 222, numbers on a truck. Strange.
Palm events might refer to Easter, which could indicate a possible time frame.
Western Palm Sunday is March 20th this year.
Eastern Orthodox Palm Sunday is April 24th.

(02-17-2016, 10:26 PM)DLP Wrote: Palm events might refer to Easter, which could indicate a possible time frame.
The Botruns over the next five days will be telling; if Mon or Monday keeps appearing, even more so.

Yes, God may stop evil at any time, but He did establish the timeline of the Tribulation, from the foundation of the world. All must be dealt with appropriately, according to the "deep magic" and even more the "magic deeper still" as C.S. Lewis described. If not, then the Devil would have a wedge against God, and God cannot lie.

What will happen Monday specifically? I don't know specifically, but I have my hunches, my senses, and what is coming, is only pretty by seeking God first, and God only. If you are looking to a human or humans to save us, such as the Elite, you will be forever lost.

I realize some on this forum do not believe what I believe, and that is fine. Enjoy your beliefs while they last. We will all have an awakening soon, and a reckoning. I was impressed with Jesus' word to me the other night, "This is MY rapture, for MY Bride." We cannot dictate the terms, the participants, the timing, nor the outcome. The key behavior which the Church of Philadelphia is lauded for is PATIENCE, and that is very hard indeed ... troubles all around us, in our families, etc.

Warnings have been given now ad nauseam, ad infinitum ... often, when piecing together a puzzle, you have to step back and look at what has already been put into place, rather than focus on the loose pieces left. One thing I know for sure: God will not take His final action, until all pieces of the puzzle are in place. And Jesus has stepped back now for His Father's discernment.
Perhaps Monday, if anything noteworthy is "The Great Warning" that many Catholic laymen, as well as others of course, "get." It will be Wormwood crashing into the ocean or some other world, attention-demanding calamity. This will be for the Holy Spirit to even increase His dealing with each and every soul, alone and without association to denomination, yada yada....alone with God in the mind and heart as the psyche is in shock of what has transpired.

The Ark door had to close at some point and this 'ole age is at a dangerous time for those that don't know they're close to us all being frozen, stuck in our spiritual condition for the changeover to the new age.
Hasn't the word Phoenix been in the bot run multiple times?
Yes, Feb 17th and 18th.
(02-18-2016, 07:10 PM)Julie Wrote: Hasn't the word Phoenix been in the bot run multiple times?
(02-17-2016, 07:28 PM)Goldengirl Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 10:27 AM)still Wrote: Monday 222...I've seen it again 5 times in 3 days. not just on the clock anymore.

I've been seeing a lot of 222 myself. License plate, clock, looked up and saw road mile marker 222, numbers on a truck. Strange.

And today is 2-22-16. Once again, 222. If you look up the numbers it's supposed to mean that things are manifesting according to plan, and your angels are trying to get you the message.
Goldengirl, thanks for knowing what the numbers mean. Very nice message.

This morning I was still up at 12:22 am, (and sure'nuff don't remember if I dreamed) and I heard a seagull or bird that sounded just like it, flying around our house around this time. I remember thinking of the talk here about today's date and getting an extra little "hmmm." (we live inland and don't hear seagulls but a few times a year.)

So far, no Wormwood or major event for the earth or our nation today. Seems this happens so often, if we highly suspect or expect something major it almost feels as if God is up there making sure it doesn't happen, I guess to keep us humble and not thinking we're *that gifted, or something.

Dunno but am thankful as always when it's a seemingly-normal day.

OH BUT IT'S A FULL MOON....hmm...weird fly-by coming?? (LOl dunno what that meant, but it popped into my head so best write it.)
It's not an invasion but it is being called a phoenix:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eland.html
Stunning!
(02-25-2016, 01:46 AM)DLP Wrote: It's not an invasion but it is being called a phoenix:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eland.html
phoenix invading- Arizona has one of the highest cases of reported flu right now.
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/ariz...hy-8101402