Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beach House Dream, 3.15.16, am
Start of Dream I wake up in a beach house and my ex-husband is there with other people. I look around and think, this is nice, I like coming here. Then I hear someone say, "you need to bring her back, she is awake". My ex walks toward me saying, "we are going home". I think, "ok I hope we stop somewhere for lunch". We are driving past restaurants and I ask, "are we going to stop for lunch"? He doesn't answer me and keeps driving. We arrive at a house and he says, "I will be right back". I walk on the porch of the house and think, it's night out and I just woke up. I can't understand how this could be. And I'm hungry too.

I see the ex talking with someone and I can telepathically hear a little of what they are saying. The ex said, "what was I supposed to do? She wasn't supposed to be awake". The other person says, "well she is, so now what will we do"? The ex says, "I will take care of it". He walks back to the place where I am and I ask him, "how can this be that I just woke up and now it's time to sleep again. Why can't I remember an entire day"? He doesn't say anything. End of Dream.

Afterthoughts: No day residue. I have been to this same beach house lately in dreams.
Had an early meeting this morning so I had to quickly post the Beach House dream before I lost it.

So what I want to add is: 1. while I see this person as my Ex-husband, I think it's someone else that is pretending to look like him. This is being done to make me feel calm and comfortable.
2. These visits to the beach house are feeling too much like the Matrix to me. BTW, I "HATED" the Matrix movie. I walked out of it after just 30 minutes because it made me very uncomfortable. That was the only movie I have ever walked out on.
i think by being " awake ", it means you really know what is going on.
How many times have you been to the beach house? Is it always the same, or do elements of it change? Do you recognize anyone else there?
The whole area feels like a vacation beach resort. The last time was 2/22/16. Before that date I would say 3 or 4 times into the past 4 years or so. The only changes are sometimes I am inside only & sometimes I go out to the beach. Sometimes it's night and sometimes it's daylight. It has just been these last 2 times that I see someone who is supposed to be my Ex-husband. All the other times, I am with groups of people, but no one I recognize. I never remember the route going there. The route back home is always the same which is east of where I live, following the coast line.

(03-15-2016, 08:00 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: How many times have you been to the beach house? Is it always the same, or do elements of it change? Do you recognize anyone else there?
So the coastline is familiar. That's interesting. I wonder what led them to believe that you were awake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They knew I was awake because I was alert and reacting to everything around me, talking and looking at them. The other people there are like sleep walking.

One other thing I noticed about myself is during the 24 - 48 hours before this dream, all my senses were in a heightened state. After the dream, they calmed down a bit.

(03-15-2016, 08:25 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: So the coastline is familiar. That's interesting. I wonder what led them to believe that you were awake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Julie! This is so interesting, just be careful ok?! I'm not one to discount other realms and things going on, because I am no expert. Anything can be possible as far as I'm concerned.