Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Moon Crashes
In the dream a friend and I were driving to or from work and chatting. We were heading west. I looked to the south and noticed the full moon was out and that there was a another moon heading towards it. The second moon was identical in appearance except that it appeared that about 1/4 the size of the normal moon. It looked like the smaller moon was going to crash into the moon so I told my friend to look at it. We swerved a little and pulled off to the side as the collision appeared to occur. I commented that this was not good. 

The smaller moon then changed course and went straight down looking like it was going to crash into the earth. The moon then switched direction again and started heading towards us. It crashed on the south side of the road, and tore up everything in its path, including the road as it headed north a good distance. It was about the size of a house, maybe 2 houses. There was a utility crew working on the power lines at the time and everyone was watching this occur. I decided to call the 911 and tell them what had occurred. They were very short with me like I was wasting their time so I hung up.

The road I was on was County Road H-10, which does not exist on my drive to work, though there is an H and a 10, but the intersection crosses rather than forming a T like in the dream.
Welcome JohnM and thanks for recording this dream! Did you think the smaller moon looked like a moon the whole time? Meaning that as it got closer, you didn't think it was more like a vehicle or device of some kind? Did it seem like it was intelligently piloted?
Welcome John and thank you for sharing your dream. The second moon reminds me a bit of an astroid.
Thanks for the welcome,

In the dream I recall thinking it was an asteroid by the way it was moving initially, but it looked like the moon just a lot smaller. I didn't really think it was a vehicle at any point, more like messed up physics in how it was moving.

Unfortunately the call to the police in the dream caused me to wake up before could investigate the crash.
Dear John, also from me a welcome to the Dream Center,

I am glad to have read your dream. Maybe it interestes you that i have a collection of precognitive Dreams from different people in different countries, that have come true in accordance with the Moon cycles. Many people dream of an event (Like Birthday or Christmas) several moon cycles before the event. So if it were my dream I would interprete it in the way that the Moon is becoming more important in life, speacially at work ... and maybe has some impact in life on earth...

with the best regards, maybe this helps you,

Lean
(03-23-2016, 03:34 PM)JohnM Wrote: Thanks for the welcome,

In the dream I recall thinking it was an asteroid by the way it was moving initially, but it looked like the moon just a lot smaller. I didn't really think it was a vehicle at any point, more like messed up physics in how it was moving.

Unfortunately the call to the police in the dream caused me to wake up before could investigate the crash.

If you're interested you could try and incubate a dream where you can investigate the crash. See what you come up with!
Interesting article today about the moon. It appears that the face of the moon we see today is not what we would have seen ages ago.
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-35883576