Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT exactly is CERN? Maybe not what you think.
Rainbow 
Has anyone seen this? It is dated January 2016.
I raised an eyebrow on reading this information. I didn't watch much of the video, just portions and start at 4:45 min to avoid the beginning ads.
Its getting late (and my bed calls me).
However, I find it compelling to look at what is said here as it paints a history of CERN, that I'm not sure the average public joe knows about.
It is certainly food for thought.
and p.s.
this article talks about CERN being the worlds' largest bandwidth user and I wonder if
it has anything to do with the latest burps on downloading NDC site *lol

http://fktv.is/cern-dangers-revealed-pap...rell-27539

oh and P.S.
after watching this and reading I am beginning to think our child-like speaker CHANI is A. I.
Hadn't thought about CHANI being A.I., but it's an intriguing thought. I'll have to watch this when I have some time, thanks AD!
If Chani is/was AI, then the question becomes who programmed Chani and set it loose?
And is Chani really telling the future, or are we being led into a future? Too many people spending a lot of creative energy on MAKING it manifest. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Like what happens every May....
(03-29-2016, 11:43 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: And is Chani really telling the future, or are we being led into a future? Too many people spending a lot of creative energy on MAKING it manifest. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Like what happens every May....

Another good question.

And that leads to another question: Who gains if the manipulation works? IOW, which side is doing the manipulating, the black hats or the white hats?

Okay, that's two questions, but the one follows the other.
I like the way you think! Don't have an answer but excellent questions! Refresh my memory, there's war, but afterwards a time of peace right? With a much smaller population. Still sounds like culling the herd, like the Georgia Guidestones. I say black hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-29-2016, 03:46 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: I like the way you think! Don't have an answer but excellent questions! Refresh my memory, there's war, but afterwards a time of peace right? With a much smaller population. Still sounds like culling the herd, like the Georgia Guidestones. I say black hats.

That's my thought as well but I don't want to influence anyone.

Yes, there's to be a war. Whether it's an actual physical war or an energetic war, I don't know. And yes, there will be fewer people, mainly due to so many souls hauling ass off the planet before the fireworks start because their jobs here are finished(I'm not talking about the rapture, although the mass leaving will seem to occur instantaneously), and the population that remains after the war. Culling the herd could be entirely possible as well.

Will there be peace afterwards? For a while. There has to be a time to rest and regroup. Whether it's a peace that comes with stepping up the ladder of evolution and taking our place at the Big Table or a peace that's forced on the world due to subjugation remains to be seen.

Keeping in mind that the best way to tell a lie is to imbue it with enough truth to make it plausible. Also keeping in mind that there are branches of psychology that study how people think and react, with an eye to manipulation(Think the advertising business and most of politics). Most people tend to be very predictable, which makes them extremely easy to manipulate.

All's I know for sure is I'm going to be here throughout the whole mess. Yay.
Very insightful as always DLP

DLP - Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this. Years ago I had the chance to leave and didn't take it. Since then I have been in a constant state of wondering & questioning what my role will be when everything changes here. Will I take the opportunity to evacuate or will I stay? My human self says Evacuate, while my Spiritual self knows I need to stay and do my part. If I stay I do pray to be in a community of like minded individuals.
I think everyone has what I call "opt-out" points, where a situation is set up so your spirit can leave the dense physical body. These are agreed upon events before your spirit takes on the physical form. I've had several opt-out points but I always choose to stay because I signed up for this work a long time ago.

And I'm fortunate and so grateful that I am surrounded by people who "get it." Heart
Ok D, here ya go girl-since you brought up the subject of WHO is behind it,
I did some noodling around and came upon these two article with references to other very good ones that give a pretty balanced 'idea' of what is going on.
This certainly is a rabbit hole.
I don't mind the data, research , whistle-blowing information coming in so that I can chew on it, but I use discernment and certainly feel that I don't
need to go down the rabbit hole to understand the depth and breadth of its genesis.
For your enjoyment and education
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/03/Tra...umans.html
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/08/org...ality.html

p,s,
I, like you, had three very clear windows to opt out
and very clearly did not as I 'knew' somehow I was on assignment earth for
a reason (sometimes I try to figure that out ) - not important-
I relax into Now and enjoy the ride.
I tend to hesitate about going down rabbit holes. Never know what/who might be waiting at the bottom.
(03-30-2016, 08:56 PM)DLP Wrote: I tend to hesitate about going down rabbit holes. Never know what/who might be waiting at the bottom.

LMAO Big Grin Heart
Listened to the entire video and now I'm reading through AD's links as well as several articles on the sidebar of the links, ones that catch my eye.

Some of those rabbit holes lead right into Pandora's box...

Undecided
(03-31-2016, 02:40 AM)DLP Wrote: Listened to the entire video and now I'm reading through AD's links as well as several articles on the sidebar of the links, ones that catch my eye.

Some of those rabbit holes lead right into Pandora's box...

Undecided

Exactly D, good point and insight.
'Tis why I put the thread out. CERN IMO is more than meets the eye therefore, will
not get too excited about the 'couched' scientific pablum they proffer. I'll wonder what
is in back of it.
It's that right hand waving us 'over here' while the left is up to something else.
"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"
Thanks DLP.

LMAO (again)
got kicked off my internet just after posting the above.
These trolls, spooks and NSAers' need to get a life. puleeeez.
Not that this has anything to do with CERN, but it does demonstrate the level of AI being developed:

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/03/Mic...Hours.html

This paragraph caught my attention:
Quote:Corey Goode, a secret space program insider and whistleblower, as well as several other insiders, have disclosed that under the cover of secret, highly advanced artificially intelligent computers have been developed. These technologies are incredibly advanced, used in special access or black budget programs, specifically future prediction modeling.
hence, the CHANI potential.
enough said.
Thanks
(04-01-2016, 04:04 PM)*AD Wrote: hence, the CHANI potential.
enough said.
Thanks

Yep.