Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two nights, two dreams
23 & 24 Mar 2016
No intention set either day

The dreams on both nights had the same theme and some of the same details, even as the overall dreams were quite different. I'm going to give a synopsis, covering those parts that stood out for me, rather than a detailed recounting of both dreams because that would be an epic novel, even for me. Big Grin

First dream: I was in a small town that seemed to be stuck in the late 1940's/early 1950's. Everything was in sepia tones, like old photographs. It was a stereotypical small town, complete with drugstore, movie theater with a large marquee, black cars parked alongside the main street, and people walking along the sidewalks. I saw a group of men in suits talking and even though I wasn't nearby, I could hear what they were saying. They were discussing how to get people to come to the town again, now that the main highway had been built some distance away. I approached them and told them they might want to rethink bringing attention to their town because right now the invaders hadn't found them. They wanted to know about these invaders and I told them they're not what they seem, that they're really government people disguised as invaders, that it was a way for the government to gain complete control over people. They discussed this for a few minutes, with some saying they didn't know me and didn't know if I was telling the truth, and others saying that if what I said was true then they needed to close the borders of their town so they weren't seen at all. Then I was standing by a river that ran through the town. The water was very clear and I could see the bottom. The river flowed from a spring in the town. People were swimming and playing in the river. I thought well, at least they have a source of water. Then I left the town and returned to the real world. Everything was brown and dry, with big houses in varying stages of disrepair scattered across the landscape. I thought damn, it was way worse than before I went to the town. I saw a small aircraft heading in my direction but knew it wasn't after me.

2) I'm in a house with two other people, a husband and wife. This is a special house, one that's designed to withstand everything up to a nuclear blast, yet look like a regular house. I'm explaining the systems to the couple so they'll be able to lock down the house as needed if I'm not around. I show them how to close the front entrance, which is a barred gate that locks into the walls of the house and between the bars are small flames. No, it's not designed to prevent access, I explain, it's designed to buy time as intruders break it down. It's the next two doors that will keep them out. I demonstrate how two vault-like doors roll across the opening, telling them not even RPGs will blow through those doors. Then I demonstrate the shutters that cover the windows. Once those are down, I tell them, the aliens won't be able to get in no matter what they try. But I didn't anticipate the aliens tricking the couple into opening the door and allowing the aliens access. I watch from the shadows as a unit of suited aliens wearing helmets with mirrored visors sweeps through the house, looking for anyone else. They don't see me, don't sense me, and none of their equipment picks up my presence. As one alien walks by me, I suddenly realize they aren't aliens at all, they're government troops. I slip outside as the aliens/troops load the couple into the back of an aircraft that resembles what one might think is a spaceship. It takes off and joins other aircraft flying overhead. I watch, wondering why the government was going to such lengths to make people believe we'd been invaded by aliens.

Then the dream jumps to several years in the future. I'm in a crowd of people, all dressed in baggy shifts made out of what looks like emergency blankets. They're in a camp of some sort, yet they don't seem to notice this. They've adjusted to whatever's been done to them and now they carry on like it's a small town. No one notices me as I wander around, watching them go about everyday business-trading back and forth for limited items, "dating" between couples, playing games-and seemingly unaware of the suited so-called aliens, all armed with rifles of some sort, watching from walkways overhead. I wonder if they know I'm there and hear a voice say no, you are hidden from them for now. But soon you will be required to come from the shadows. Oh yay, I say.

I know, I know, even for synopses, these have details. Big Grin

Two nights, two seemingly different dreams, yet both having to do with so-called "invasions by aliens" who were really government tools. The feel it was all a "wag the dog" scenario with the purpose of enslaving the people. Knowing the troops were looking for me and people like me but we were hidden until it was time for us to step out of the shadows and take action. And over everything was the feel that whatever was happening wasn't that far in the future.

And I'd love to have that house. Wink
Amazing dreams, amazing details DLP! I find your thought about you and people like you being "hidden" until it was time to step from the shadows very interesting. What special skills do you think were important here?
(03-27-2016, 06:52 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Amazing dreams, amazing details DLP! I find your thought about you and people like you being "hidden" until it was time to step from the shadows very interesting. What special skills do you think were important here?

Everyone has skills and abilities; whether or not they're aware of those skills and abilities is another story. If they are aware, whether or not they use them or try to bury them for whatever reasons they may have to do so is yet another story. There are also those who have special knowledge about various topics, knowledge they may not even know they have because it's buried in their genetic memories. Then there are those who have connections to various beings and energies that could be "useful" to certain groups.

Some of those people want nothing to do with anything except to just go about their lives. Others use their abilities in ways we'll say are less than honorable or in service to the light. They're not a problem to those who want power so consider them green pins on a map. They won't get in the way. Then there are those who want to be of service but they're too afraid of the costs to step outside "normal" life. Consider them yellow pins on a map. Then there are the red pins, those who are aware of their skills, abilities, connections, or knowledge and they use them in service. These people will not be intimidated. They will not be bought. They will follow their destiny, walking always in service and integrity, no matter the cost.

These are the people who threaten those whom I call the Black Hats. These are the people who can and will stop the BHs and their plans for this world. These are the people who will be on the front lines, like others before them and others who will come after them. Unfortunately, there aren't very many red pins. I'm only aware of the number in the US, because this is where I am to be, so I don't know how many are throughout the world. These are the people who need to remain hidden until they are required to keep them safe.

I don't post dreams unless I get goosed to do so by those I call my "powers that be." Personally, I would rather not post them because I know they'll engender questions I don't want to answer because of the possible attention that might be attracted to me as I answer but I'm a messenger-and you'd be amazed what being a messenger entails-and apparently these dreams are messages for those who are prepared to recognize them as such. Even the questions asked and answered are messages for those who are prepared to listen and learn. So it's my duty to pass them on so those who need to listen and learn can do so.
TPTB keep sending me wake up calls. Time to listen and learn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-28-2016, 06:59 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: TPTB keep sending me wake up calls. Time to listen and learn!

One thing you need to know before you answer your call: When you answer the call to be of service to this world and all which reside on her belly, your life is no longer your own. You will never be asked to do anything that violates your integrity but you may be asked to do things that you never imagined and which take you so far outside your comfort zone that you need your own zip code.

Not to scare you or anything but I want you to understand that signing on may upend your life.
Thanks DLP. I'm not sure I have a choice if that makes any sense. It just feels so wrong to ignore the nudges and promptings.

You do have the option to refuse outright or to decide you want what I call a desk job. That's part of the free will thing and there's no shame in doing so. Desk jobs are important, as important as any other job. It's all about being of service to the best of one's ability.

But yeah, I get what you're saying about the imperative of the nudging. TPTB can be pretty damned insistent when necessary.

I think part of the insistence is 2016 is a 9 year, the end of a cycle. Everything is in chaotic flux right now and the future isn't completely set. There's still a slight chance humanity could get its collective shit together and turn this rocket sled to hell around.

In the meantime, plans are made and people are being positioned should humanity keep on its current trajectory.
Good to know, but I'll keep on working towards whatever TPTB think I should be doing. The path I've been on the past couple of years, especially the last 6 months or so, just feels right. The fact that I feel like I have a path, is, well, amazing. But all the steps before were a path too, I know that, I just couldn't see them for what they were. Anything different, and I wouldn't have landed here to experience telepathic dreams, precognitive dreams, finding out I'm an empath, AND having my first ever vision. Big Grin
It makes perfect sense because we can know even decades before the next gift arrives that we really don't have a choice. I see that we are allowed to move the timing but it's like "oookay Dad! I know, I know, I just wish you'd not make me do this. I dread it. I don't want to have to do it. Sigh, but I know...."

We also, sometimes will be allowed to ask for a different assignment. But, I've found that when that is granted we can dislike the next one, too.

(03-28-2016, 02:15 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks DLP. I'm not sure I have a choice if that makes any sense. It just feels so wrong to ignore the nudges and promptings.

(03-28-2016, 07:33 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Good to know, but I'll keep on working towards whatever TPTB think I should be doing. The path I've been on the past couple of years, especially the last 6 months or so, just feels right. The fact that I feel like I have a path, is, well, amazing. But all the steps before were a path too, I know that, I just couldn't see them for what they were. Anything different, and I wouldn't have landed here to experience telepathic dreams, precognitive dreams, finding out I'm an empath, AND having my first ever vision.  Big Grin

If you think about it, everything you've done in your life has been in preparation for you to answer your call. Everything you've done, everything you've learned, all of it has been training. Even the most inconsequential events were a part of the training. It gives you a different perspective on everything.

(03-28-2016, 08:38 PM)Nanny Wrote: It makes perfect sense because we can know even decades before the next gift arrives that we really don't have a choice. I see that we are allowed to move the timing but it's like "oookay Dad! I know, I know, I just wish you'd not make me do this. I dread it. I don't want to have to do it. Sigh, but I know...."

We also, sometimes will be allowed to ask for a different assignment. But, I've found that when that is granted we can dislike the next one, too.

You should hear me bitch at my PTB sometimes when I'm tasked with doing something without an expense account. They just wait me out because we all know I'm going to do what they ask. Only once have I flatly refused an assignment because I was in the middle of selling the house and we flat didn't have the money for me to go haring off to parts unknown for who knew how long.

I even tried to quit a few years back...yeah, that went nowhere. They just waited until I cooled off enough to be rational again. Big Grin
DLP - You make me Big Grin . I call my assignments "missions". Sometimes I don't want another mission, ever for the rest of my life here on Earth. Then something happens that helps me to see the bigger picture and I get new perspective and so that helps a lot.
The nudges for me are turning into shoves. If I hadn't heeded the call the last time, someone else could've been heading down the path towards surgery. I would've hated that I wasn't insistent, that I didn't honor my dreams, and that I didn't swallow my own doubts and speak up. So lessons for me to suck it up and grow turned into the answer for someone else. I can live with that!