Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exchanging Numbers
A friend was visiting my apartment and we were talking about our hobbies. I was hiding from my husband that my friend was still over and talking to me, we were chatting in the kitchen. We were trying to collaborate on pitching in paying for something. I kept hugging my friend and then realized we still needed to exchange phone numbers. So I wrote down my phone number for him on paper, I thought it looked odd, but then I knew I was "right" 

673 was the area code for it.
That is an area code near Brunei, near Indonesia.
Looked up 673 area code. That number isn't a valid area code in either the US or Canada. However, it is a valid country code for calling Brunei.

Info about Brunei: http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/asia/bn.htm

Interesting to read that Brunei was a British protectorate until 1984, in light that at least two dreamers have dreamed of Buckingham palace.
Yeah I thought it was so odd, I definitely wanted to share the dream Smile They were the numbers that stood out the most. And i very rarely remember writing/numbers from dreams.
(03-27-2016, 05:47 PM)Phaeris Wrote: Yeah I thought it was so odd, I definitely wanted to share the dream Smile They were the numbers that stood out the most. And i very rarely remember writing/numbers from dreams.

Numbers in general are slippery in dreams and in telepathy and precognition as well. Well done for noting and remembering them!!
Maybe Brunei is the location of the next huge quake and y'all collaborating about paying for something is indicative of folks donating to the area's suffering.
Actually the head of Indonesia has been trotting around (in the financial world) lately and if I recall was in Belgium recently. So exchange of phone number are a communication tool yes?

That aside, 673 = 16=7 That is an auspicious number and am wondering if it is a time frame or another message
like number of _______?
Since botruns have been focusing specifically on "DAYS"
it could be a hint.
Thinking out loud and not interpreting per se, just curious.
Thanks AD, that IS interesting, numerologically speaking. Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). An ending to something?
Well, if you put the 7 with "days," it's either a week or "the ending of days." Neither one is cheery, that's for sure.
Wow very interesting look at the numbers!! I wish I remembered the rest of the "phone number" I just knew as soon as I woke up to google the area code asap and thought it interesting just on its own not even being a USA number