Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 3/30/16 Head's Up: Frozen Market!
Trending: imagination program late frozen market thread concentrated yesterday teach taylor crowded waking safe eggs somewhere feelings johnny curious personally lighting furry sheet stayed red mode craft occurred motion width jason pale understand old deeply might mutual coffee begin changes received
Waning: horse around calling thank naked sat beach attempt village guide mirror view taking fully baby restaurant scary waiting tower bunch smell terrible bus men literal exist believe demons fri dream

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Are we looking at a frozen financial market, or something happening in the frozen foods market? Either way, it’s happening “Late” so I’m expecting the last quarter of 2016 (Oct, Nov, or Dec timeframe).

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

This is noteworthy. Latest financial news from zacks.com via email this morning. Here's a snapshot:

WOWEE!
That was a quick
#CAME TRUE Bravo! or
as you say (said) often "Well done"!

Now look at the run
TEACH
TAYLOR

Me thinkest this is not a person but a theory or concept we just aren't getting.
Way over our day=dreaming heads. I wonder now if the above #came true headlines and data are related to WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW about taylor
or at the very least- learn.

Are there any financial psychics in business?
That may be a career to cultivate. hmmm
Well, you heard it here first! Big Grin Cool Tongue
#Cametrue
EAGLE!!!
YES! You nailed it! Something DID happen in the Frozen foods!
It is the Frozen Food Recall that keeps growing every day.
Here is a link from a week ago, but more foods keep getting recalled including items in most supermarkets.
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm499852.htm
Wow, Twice! Who would have ever guessed that frozen foods would be recalled (unless it's not all that surprising for those working in that segment of the market). My timing was way off, unless the frozen financial market is still to come, or the frozen foods problem accelerates. Keep an eye on this one for sure. Great catch, Twice!
(05-17-2016, 07:17 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow, Twice! Who would have ever guessed that frozen foods would be recalled (unless it's not all that surprising for those working in that segment of the market). My timing was way off, unless the frozen financial market is still to come, or the frozen foods problem accelerates. Keep an eye on this one for sure. Great catch, Twice!

Frozen financial markets are already happening. Liquidity of credit is definitely freezing up and people are finding it darn near impossible to get loans these days. Watch for the freezing of credit to spread into the distribution system and start to really mess up the Just in Time delivery system! There are also capital controls being quietly put into place at all the banks: they are actively lowering the limits you can withdraw in cash from atms, as well as how much cash you can pull in person from bank branches too. I recently had problems pulling $6500 out of my account I needed for paying mortgage+fees. The bank was only letting me pull 5K, then they had me try the last 1.5K in 2 lots from the atms in $800 & $700. Then I found out I could do no more transactions that day, like fill my car with gas on debit or buy groceries on debit!!! I royally complained to the bank manager about that, but they did nothing to adjust or remove limits. So now I don't leave my paycheck in the bank at all and pull it out the minute it drops in after paying bills.

Definitely worth keeping watch on this topic as it unfolds for north america.
That is very interesting Shadewolf. I had no idea that was happening. How long have the changes been taking place would you say?
(05-17-2016, 03:28 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 07:17 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow, Twice! Who would have ever guessed that frozen foods would be recalled (unless it's not all that surprising for those working in that segment of the market). My timing was way off, unless the frozen financial market is still to come, or the frozen foods problem accelerates. Keep an eye on this one for sure. Great catch, Twice!

Frozen financial markets are already happening. Liquidity of credit is definitely freezing up and people are finding it darn near impossible to get loans these days. Watch for the freezing of credit to spread into the distribution system and start to really mess up the Just in Time delivery system! There are also capital controls being quietly put into place at all the banks: they are actively lowering the limits you can withdraw in cash from atms, as well as how much cash you can pull in person from bank branches too. I recently had problems pulling $6500 out of my account I needed for paying mortgage+fees. The bank was only letting me pull 5K, then they had me try the last 1.5K in 2 lots from the atms in $800 & $700. Then I found out I could do no more transactions that day, like fill my car with gas on debit or buy groceries on debit!!! I royally complained to the bank manager about that, but they did nothing to adjust or remove limits. So now I don't leave my paycheck in the bank at all and pull it out the minute it drops in after paying bills.

Definitely worth keeping watch on this topic as it unfolds for north america.
I'd say it's been happening with greater velocity increasing in the past 5 months. Definitely since the g20 meeting in January this year where many countries passed bail-in laws.