Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am
Dream 1. I am watching two men running toward a very tall stone wall. On the other side of the wall is a train track. One of the men is dressed in what looks like a security guard uniform. I look at the wall and notice an orange and white case with objects scattered around it. The pattern on the case is orange & white checker board, except the orange is diamond shape and not square and there are orange lines that border the edges. The case reminds me of a briefcase like people used on the 60’s, only a little larger. The men get to the wall and start picking up the objects and reading some paperwork. The reason they are there is to throw the case on top of the train when it passes by. The train is passing as I am watching, so they are anxious about getting it on the train. End of Dream.

[b]Dream 2.
I am in an Orange orchard farm and its harvest time. It didn’t take long to finish picking for the day because not many oranges where ripe yet. Then everyone sits at picnic tables in a huge open walled building. People bring out musical instruments and start playing. Someone said, I love it here because we sing and play music when the mood hits us to do so. Then I notice a little boy about 8 or 10, sitting across from me. He takes my hand from across the table and starts singing a gospel song and smiling.

When the music stops someone says, I wonder if the apples are ready to pick yet. I said, I am going that way so I will check and let you all know. I walked off and stopped at the house I am living in because it’s on the way to the apple farm. I walk in and am standing in the kitchen and looking out through a wall of windows. I notice that it’s nighttime, the moon is full and bright. I am thinking how beautiful it looks shinning on the water. I can’t make out if the water is a swimming pool or a waterway of some sort. So I look closer and then I see the body of a man floating in the water. I start looking for the address of this house so I can call 911. I find the address and call 911. End of Dream.
Interesting Julie, that both dreams prominently featured the color orange. Since orange itself is usually described as meaning hopeful, friendly, warm and tropical it's interesting that it was paired with a dead man, changing the focus of your dream. (Although the "meaning" or symbol only applies if it strikes a chord with you - I'm a firm believer in internal dream symbology).

What does orange mean to you?
There is a lot here in this dream.
Orange is also a warning color. I get the feeling that something big is about to happen and it will change things.
The Color orange does not have any significance to me.

Dream 1 felt like a bombing to me. Like the 2 men had to throw the case on the train to blow it up or something. I think I saw the case as that bright color so I would remember it and know it is an important part of the dream. And also the uniformed man. I think he is a guard and he secretly works with the bad guys and lets them into this area.

Dream 2 felt like even though there is death, there is also life. All the people on the orange farm were very happy and full of joy. It looked like a place where I would want to live if things go wacko here. Kind of like "back to nature" living and live in communal villages and such.
Julie, the first impression I got was a time-table related to your 2nd dream. Oranges are harvested (traditionally in the US) from October to early-April...and with the 'harvest being ripe', I would assume Valencias in the first week of April. In otherwords, NOW.

The orange is also key to briefcase in dream one, then. My first thought was 'what would be in a case, but that you would 'toss' instead of keep? A guard or officer carrying it? Trying to get it 'out of here' or 'on a train'? First thought was 'runaway train' (guards) and a bomb, which then took me to a possible nuke (but you can't get diamonds out of the three-triangle radiation symbol).

Then I realized that Citrine was a November birthstone, and not only was the elections for President in November, but that from various videos I was watching today, that several are predicting a 'gobal decade of economic collapse' starting this year, and that regardless of whose elected, they will Preside over it. In effect, 'the case will be tossed over the wall on a runaway train by those who've carried the case until now'.

Best fit I can get, for what you have seen.
Thanks for your input Skeeter. Trying to find the meaning in the dreams is something I rarely do since my job is just to report them. I do enjoy reading other peoples input on them.
In today's dreambot run we have "jason sex orange game."
Yes Julie, Nanny is right. ( I was posting there while she was posting her).  Overlaps with your dream in today's bot run.  In particular, orange game and monster clock wall.
Monster would be the action and clock the countdown to the act or letting us know it is almost time.
Is time ticking down to your dream?  Does anything else in this botrun remind you of your dream?
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...6#pid23606
No, nothing else in the botrun reminds me of these dreams. Only, Wall & Orange .

(04-01-2016, 11:38 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Yes Julie, Nanny is right. ( I was posting there while she was posting her).  Overlaps with your dream in today's bot run.  In particular, orange game and monster clock wall.
Monster would be the action and clock the countdown to the act or letting us know it is almost time.
Is time ticking down to your dream?  Does anything else in this botrun remind you of your dream?
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...6#pid23606
The train part of this dream is about the Amtrak crash that happened on 4/3/16 South of Philadelphia.
I found some similarities: Train had blown out in places that people described as an explosion, 2 men were the cause of the crash, backhoe was a orange/yellow color, location of the crash was a high off the ground embankment, lots of orange vests on rescue workers.

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/115950480-story
I felt that this was a direct hit for you. They feel that the workers were the ones at fault right now. Sad.

Do you think you could write this up so we can get it to your trophy case…in the near future? Big Grin
TB9 - Please explain what I need to do to "write this up". A thought just came to me while I was typing this "Eagle 1 is crazy busy right now".
Yep, crazy busy is right, but never to busy to brush over some great dream hits! Well done, Julie. I really appreciate TB9 giving me a vector to this thread. I may be able to get some sort of writeup, but it definitely won't be before this weekend. If anyone else wants to put something together, I would welcome that.

Man, there indeed was a crapload of orange in the news article, that is for sure! I really like this sequence. Some metaphors and some direct hits. Well done Julie!