Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message was about Fear being so difficult~
This is more of a snippet except the dream was vivid and seemed it gave me all I was supposed to receive. My deceased mama was in it but it was not about her. One sister was present and Mama was having memory issues and very scared about it. Sister discussed fear with her and was not concerned about her memory. Fear was the focus.

Dunno what to make of this one. It was the first dream I've remembered for weeks so better report it.
Thanks for staying true and reporting Nanny! Is there any reason for your sister and fear to be connected?
I believe DLP often says that fear is the opposite of love, not hate. We are living in a time of fear, we need more love. Maybe the message is about love?
It makes sense that it was this, of my two sisters that was teaching about fear and how difficult it can be for us. She had her hubby die of cancer at 47 after one of her two sons barely surviving Lymphoma at age 7 or 8. That's all I've got right now.

Yes, fear is the opposite of having for others and receiving love. Fear is most of all evidence of a lack of faith, and yet we're sometimes tested to our limits with that "monkey mind" bombarding us with fearful worries.

(04-01-2016, 08:13 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks for staying true and reporting Nanny! Is there any reason for your sister and fear to be connected?
In my mind fear is also a vacuum. DLP is right, it's a negative polarity. Love fills us, fear empties us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-01-2016, 07:58 PM)Nanny Wrote: This is more of a snippet except the dream was vivid and seemed it gave me all I was supposed to receive. My deceased mama was in it but it was not about her. One sister was present and Mama was having memory issues and very scared about it. Sister discussed fear with her and was not concerned about her memory. Fear was the focus.

Dunno what to make of this one. It was the first dream I've remembered for weeks so better report it.

Fear does have purpose in our lives but it all depends on whether we use the fear, treat it as a gift, or if we allow it to control us and make us victims. No, we don't tend to think of fear as a gift but if we were incapable of feeling fear, we could walk off the edge of the sidewalk without a second glance or thought of oncoming traffic. We could put our hands in the fire without considering the pain. We would do a lot of stupid things without a second thought or any consideration if fear didn't cause us to stop for a moment for whatever reason.

It's when we allow our fear to dictate our actions and our lives that we become self-declared victims. We can't/won't do something because we're afraid of the consequences. We act against our own integrity because of fear. Yet we can't even state that we're afraid because to do so is to show ourselves vulnerable. To show ourselves that we aren't strong enough to stand against our own fear.

Fear is just an energy, as is love. It has no power over us except what we give it. Fear is as much a choice as love. We choose whether we walk in fear or walk in love, whether we choose the power of unconditional love or unrelenting fear.

There are energies and entities that feed on fear and the negativity that fear elicits. These energies and entities will do whatever it takes to keep people in a state of fear, to keep them weak and afraid to live their lives or walk their paths, because they derive their power from that fear. Respect the energies and entities but don't fear them. Respect them for what they're capable of doing but don't be afraid of them doing it. Don't give them the power of your fear.

The darkness has a role and function to play in this world, as does the light. Respect those who walk in the darkness but don't fear them.

That's my take on the dream. Smile
DLP, Gorgeous post! It's so full of light that sunglasses are needed. Big hug~