Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/3/16 A Terrifying Waterfall
Trending: terrifying waterfall saving band camp class hundred meaning forget truth demons rock certain symbolize sat awakening odyssey april boss rocket yrs flowing counselor soft entering one laid waves pleasant pregnant wore slow pushed tower dollar two private surface view solid
Waning: talk mouth shared awareness astral party energy warm worry medieval there dreams calling joy interesting dead awesome dreamed ship dining attempt remove when hours march thanks glad wow ceremony intruder

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

terrifying waterfall saving band camp class hundred and flowing counselor
This is a very odd grouping. To begin with, in the states, most band camps are during the summer which would fall out of the tradition ( 6 week) timeframe for bot runs coming true.  I am wondering what Music activity or camp might happen with 6 weeks or so that might see a flood of some sort.  Maybe a school end of the year music retreat for band kids?
With words from the past several days I believe rock might mean earthquake though it might be part of the band camp.
Band competition, possibly. A parade of bands competing, usually on the HS level. These would be nearly the last of the yearly slew of competitions. Counselor could represent the myriad band parents that accompany the bands to assist them with getting ready to perform.

Yes, I was a band geek in HS. Big Grin

Terrifying waterfall could represent a burst dam.
Agreed that the top of this run sounds literal, and yeah with "counselor" there along with "band camp" seems like a no-brainer to watch for such a type of headline. I just wondered why this headline now when the school year is starting to run-down. I didn't know they do summer camp, thanks.
Band competitions, if this is what is meant, run until the very end of the school year. Our last event was in early June, a couple weeks before the end of school.

Forget truth demons rock andastral party energy warm doesn't leave me with a happy fuzzy feeling.

And today medieval is in the waning section.
(04-03-2016, 07:42 PM)DLP Wrote: Band competition, possibly. A parade of bands competing, usually on the HS level. These would be nearly the last of the yearly slew of competitions. Counselor could represent the myriad band parents that accompany the bands to assist them with getting ready to perform.

Yes, I was a band geek in HS.  Big Grin

Terrifying waterfall could represent a burst dam.

A potentially bursting dam that would be devastating: https://www.yahoo.com/news/dam-iraq-burs...00538.html
saving band camp class hundred meaning forget truth demons rock certain symbolize sat awakening odyssey -
All-Female Orchestra In Afghanistan Fights The Taliban With Music
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/afgh...35cb7019aa

What bravery! I applaud them loudly! May their paths be blessed.