Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird SuperBowl
05 April 2016

No intention set

The setting is what appears to be a HS gymnasium, but there are "luxury" boxes around the periphery. I'm sitting in one of the boxes with a group of women I don't know and a slew of little kids who are running around like crazy. Technically I shouldn't be there because I didn't get a special ticket but somehow I was allowed in and now I'm pretending like I belong there. I look out the windows down to the floor of the gym and see that it's a football field. Two teams are playing on the field. I recognize one team's uniforms as the Seattle Seahawks. I don't recognize the other team's uniforms, which are sparkly gold with deep blue accents. The women are all talking and no one seems to be paying attention to the kids, who are tearing up the place. I listen to the women talk while keeping one eye on the game and another on the wild kids. The women are talking about how they don't care about football, even if it is the Super Bowl, but the tickets were free so here they are. I'm kind of confused. The Super Bowl was in Feb, not April. What was going on here?

About that time, the players on the field leave the field. Must be halftime, I think. The team I don't recognize comes up the bleachers and enters the box. The fronts of their uniforms all have blue lettering identifying them as "Air Force." I had no idea that the AF had a pro football team. They're not big guys, really, they're kind of scrawny. The Seahawks will wipe up the field with them. They file through the box and exit through another door without saying a word.

Something happens to one of the kids and he starts screaming. I wait to see if any of the women respond but no, they don't. I hustle over to the kid, who is lying on the floor, screaming. He's about 6 or 7, naked, and covered with blood. Other kids are standing around, looking at him but not saying anything. I kneel down next to the kid. I don't see where he's bleeding from and what the heck happened to his clothes? I ask the other kids what happened but no one answers me. I ask what happened to the kid's clothes and one boy tells me he-the screaming kid-took them off. I scoop up the screaming kid and carry him to the women. Whose kid is this? I ask loudly to be heard over their incessant chatter. They all stop talking and look at me. One woman vaults to her feet and says, That's my son! She takes him from me and announces she's going to take the kid to the ER. She tells me to watch her other son. Wait. What? I say. I'm not a babysitter and I don't even know which kid is yours! But she ignores me and heads out the door, followed by the other women. I'm left in a room with a bunch of kids I don't know. They eye me, then explode into motion. Some of them manage to get out of the room and I tear off after them. I catch up to one kid and grab him by the arm. He looks at me, his expression all smug, and tells me he doesn't have to do what I say and that if I don't let him go I'll get in big trouble because he'll call 911 and report me for abusing him. I get down on one knee, look him in the eye, and tell him to go ahead, call 911 because I'd be more than happy to turn him over to the cops because his mother abandoned him. A bunch of the kids come up and circle us. They're completely silent, and I realize they're sizing me up for something. I glance around, then turn my attention back to the kid. Careful, I tell him, my tone serious. I'm not like your mothers and I will defend myself if you lot try anything. Is that understood? He looks at me, cocks his head, and gives me a little smile, saying, there's more of us than there is of you. I don't smile back and just say, Try it, you little shit, and see what happens.

Almost forgot: A friend of mine, a practicing medium, walked through the box as I knelt over the bleeding kid. She stopped long enough to say, Are we having fun yet? Then she continued on her way out of the box.

While this wasn't an intentional P1 dream, it seemed to have overlaps with other intended dreams.
2016 Worldwide Sporting Events Calendar
http://www.topendsports.com/events/calendar-2016.htm
This reminds me somewhat of the creepy Black Eyed Kids, mostly because these kids seemed so cocky and chilling all at the same time. Like they weren't real kids, something "other". And for the fact that they were sizing you up. Glad you didn't take their crap!!!
I don't take much crap, period. Well, except when I need to clean the litter boxes, that is. Wink
(04-05-2016, 09:32 PM)DLP Wrote: 05 April 2016

No intention set

The setting is what appears to be a HS gymnasium, but there are "luxury" boxes around the periphery. I'm sitting in one of the boxes with a group of women I don't know and a slew of little kids who are running around like crazy. Technically I shouldn't be there because I didn't get a special ticket but somehow I was allowed in and now I'm pretending like I belong there. I look out the windows down to the floor of the gym and see that it's a football field. Two teams are playing on the field. I recognize one team's uniforms as the Seattle Seahawks. I don't recognize the other team's uniforms, which are sparkly gold with deep blue accents. The women are all talking and no one seems to be paying attention to the kids, who are tearing up the place. I listen to the women talk while keeping one eye on the game and another on the wild kids. The women are talking about how they don't care about football, even if it is the Super Bowl, but the tickets were free so here they are. I'm kind of confused. The Super Bowl was in Feb, not April. What was going on here?

About that time, the players on the field leave the field. Must be halftime, I think. The team I don't recognize comes up the bleachers and enters the box. The fronts of their uniforms all have blue lettering identifying them as "Air Force." I had no idea that the AF had a pro football team. They're not big guys, really, they're kind of scrawny. The Seahawks will wipe up the field with them. They file through the box and exit through another door without saying a word.

Something happens to one of the kids and he starts screaming. I wait to see if any of the women respond but no, they don't. I hustle over to the kid, who is lying on the floor, screaming. He's about 6 or 7, naked, and covered with blood. Other kids are standing around, looking at him but not saying anything. I kneel down next to the kid. I don't see where he's bleeding from and what the heck happened to his clothes? I ask the other kids what happened but no one answers me. I ask what happened to the kid's clothes and one boy tells me he-the screaming kid-took them off. I scoop up the screaming kid and carry him to the women. Whose kid is this? I ask loudly to be heard over their incessant chatter. They all stop talking and look at me. One woman vaults to her feet and says, That's my son!  She takes him from me and announces she's going to take the kid to the ER. She tells me to watch her other son. Wait. What? I say. I'm not a babysitter and I don't even know which kid is yours! But she ignores me and heads out the door, followed by the other women. I'm left in a room with a bunch of kids I don't know. They eye me, then explode into motion. Some of them manage to get out of the room and I tear off after them. I catch up to one kid and grab him by the arm. He looks at me, his expression all smug, and tells me he doesn't have to do what I say and that if I don't let him go I'll get in big trouble because he'll call 911 and report me for abusing him. I get down on one knee, look him in the eye, and tell him to go ahead, call 911 because I'd be more than happy to turn him over to the cops because his mother abandoned him. A bunch of the kids come up and circle us. They're completely silent, and I realize they're sizing me up for something. I glance around, then turn my attention back to the kid. Careful, I tell him, my tone serious. I'm not like your mothers and I will defend myself if you lot try anything. Is that understood? He looks at me, cocks his head, and gives me a little smile, saying, there's more of us than there is of you. I don't smile back and just say, Try it, you little shit, and see what happens.

Almost forgot: A friend of mine, a practicing medium, walked through the box as I knelt over the bleeding kid. She stopped long enough to say, Are we having fun yet? Then she continued on her way out of the box.

While this wasn't an intentional P1 dream, it seemed to have overlaps with other intended dreams.

Dear DLP,

I would like to write you that it is common to dream on a 5th of a month about an event that is to happen on a 5th of another month in the future. The next superbowl will be on the 5th of February 2017. 

thank you for your dream, 

good dreams 

Lean
Thanks for the information, Lean. I did not know that.
yup
overlaps for sure.
this is the first I read this d. My internet keeps dropping and
have only been online sporadically for days.
The 'take' on kids as lost innocence to flip to precocious smart-asses
is so new normal these days, I hadn't thought of the abuse end (them giving it back to adults).
It is a generational thing these days and almost ingrained at toddlerhood. (iphones/TV?peers)
that it eerily portends '1984'. Orwellian and Huxley wrapped into one.
I read in an article t'other day about 'generational' civil wars planned and coming soon.
Is that anything like Zombie apocalypse or that movie food wars? Oh god I hope not.
I'll have to dig that article up while I still have internet.