Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/16/16 Wolves on the Throne
Trending: fri throne bar wolves additional rub abandoned max chain clouds row competition transform fighting upwards carefully pouring minutes hate chose approach night stone one being release fragment dad liquid question matter unable earth decide massive bored mom cliff thru food
Waning: experience drove feeling cold amazing travel sick section vividness bomb basement death odyssey men playground round classroom kiss station wow hated spring depressed burned natural alone argue wed superman batman

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

"throne bar wolves additional rub abandoned max chain" dang this sounds potentially very encouraging. Or am misreading it to-the-max, ha. May be so.
What throne besides God is so good that it would "bar" the "wolves" and prevent the "chain"(s) of a mad "max" "fighting" war? But sure sounds likes that Bot is saying so.

"competition" and "fighting" are these tied to the runs with "base" in 'em?
"hate chose approach" makes sense with these.

"night stone one being release" a hostage realease story coming? or this is metaphoric? Sure could be since the often referenced "class" is "hostage" to so much coming from DC. Nice that this works with the possibly-good news at the top of this run.

"massive bored mom cliff thru food" LOL probably metaphors but in reality yeah, "bored mom"(s) use "food" and it can be like jumping off of a (health) "cliff."

But then we have opposite of good news "vividness bomb basement death odyssey men playground" which sounds like "mad max fighting."

"round classroom" yeah this Earth is our classroom but is this saying something deeper?

"hated spring depressed" hope not.
Quote:"throne bar wolves additional rub abandoned max chain" dang this sounds potentially very encouraging. Or am misreading it to-the-max, ha. May be so.
What throne besides God is so good that it would "bar" the "wolves" and prevent the "chain"(s) of a mad "max" "fighting" war? But sure sounds likes that Bot is saying so.

I dunno, made me think of the show "Game of Thrones." It's starting up again.
wolves rub abandoned max chain competition transform fighting

Instead of fighting dogs, is someone fighting wolves?
Wolves are in today's run, also.
I woke up listening to talk radio, and low and behold was a dog fighting ad to save the dogs.
fri throne bar wolves additional rub abandoned max chain clouds row competition transform fighting upwards carefully pouring minutes hate chose approach night stone one being release fragment dad liquid question matter unable earth decide massive bored mom cliff thru food

To me, this run seems like it could be referring to earth day.  Earth day was on Friday this year (fri), and the rest of the bolded words have to do with the environment or formations of the earth.
Good catches musicfreak341.

I was struck by:
Liquid matter unable earth decide massive

As I just posted a link to a possible eruption of Yellowstone this year. Magma is liquid matter, and we have all been discussing that maybe the earth is going to decide what to do with her bad stewards.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...on-in-2016