Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A possible timeline?
Over the past week or so, there have been several dreams that seem to have overlaps of different kinds. That's interesting in and of itself but when I read the dreams as a whole, one after the other, I realized they created a narrative of sorts, linked together by the overlaps, a narrative that indicates the progression of a possible timeline of events.

So I thought I'd start a thread listing the dreams and random thoughts. This isn't a prediction of any sort, just following bread crumbs(something I am not skilled at doing).

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...y-Recently

While this particular dream doesn't reference classic cars, it does reference a past vision. A sense of the beginning of the end has already occurred. The dominoes are falling but not all have fallen yet.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...able-Boxes

First classic car reference! But the dominoes are still falling and we're moving more into the "Big Brother" phase.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...4-10-16-am

The last domino has fallen. Out of time.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...assic-cars

More classic cars! But this time everyone's driving a classic car. Whatever happened has caused people to need to return to the old cars and vehicles to be able to travel around easily. Society is still functioning, picking itself back up. But dominoes are falling again...

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...eing-Heard

The dominoes are still falling but this time they're leading straight down one of those deep rabbit holes AD and I have talked about elsewhere on the forums. And this time, society is coming from a disadvantaged position, having been forced to return to the not-so-old ways, while the government(s) have continued to maintain a level of technology to control the people.

Adding Elyse's dream, because it fits on one level, even as it seems not to fit: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...rvest-Room

In conjunction, it feels like Elyse's dream goes with Akwyldeflwr's dream: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-Gang-of-7

Both these dreams take place in old, run down, retro-like settings and I'm going with my gut that the rats indicate some sort of plague vector, followed by the actual plague. An illness/pandemic that comes on the heels of the loss of access to possible medical care would pretty much be the final domino falling down that rabbit hole.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...Technology

Sort of an "Earth Abides" feel to this one. I put this last because this felt like it came from a point in the future. Not that long, however, since Skeetersaurus was a main player in the dream. It shows the aftermath of whatever happened and how those who survived are managing.

I won't pretend to know if this is a timeline/progression that is roaring up on us faster than we realize. Nor will I pretend to know if this is set in stone. But put with a dream I had last night-which I plan to post, don't worry.  Wink -and I feel like we've been given a big time head's up.
Wow DLP, thanks for seeing these links and threading it all together. Does seem like we need to pay attention to this.

Time to re-read these dreams.....
Well, I'd like to say I figured it out on my own but I kinda had help from the team, who pushed me to go back and re-read the dreams as one. When I did that, it smacked me in the face that the dreams seemed to be telling a tale of sorts.
Well then thanks to your team too! (Will not leave you out, you listened to the push and did the work).
DLP, gal you said you are not good at following bread crumbs.

Oh, yes you are. The very idea to do so is a start, this thread is a good continuance and the dreams you put together here show that you're doing a dang good job. Nice~
There were a lot of traveling dreams connected to Project September. I don't recall if this one of mine was during or after, but I was traveling with a large group of people and we were walking along a roadway like refugees. In fact, a few of my dreams from then had me traveling. A repeating dream from my childhood had me traveling with a group who was not family, but were my group, and we were basically scavenging abandoned houses for supplies. I've always found that series of dreams strange for a child to have, especially in times of prosperity. Where would I have come up with that? (I'll date myself - but this was the late 60s folks. Way ahead of Mad Max, violent video games and the like).

This all sounds like a strong blow back to a time with less tech, our sense of identity as a people wiped off the face of the map. I know we were supposed to intend September, but now it makes me wonder which one?
I posted the dream I had.
(04-19-2016, 08:22 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: There were a lot of traveling dreams connected to Project September. I don't recall if this one of mine was during or after, but I was traveling with a large group of people and we were walking along a roadway like refugees. In fact, a few of my dreams from then had me traveling. A repeating dream from my childhood had me traveling with a group who was not family, but were my group, and we were basically scavenging abandoned houses for supplies. I've always found that series of dreams strange for a child to have, especially in times of prosperity. Where would I have come up with that? (I'll date myself - but this was the late 60s folks. Way ahead of Mad Max, violent video games and the like).

This all sounds like a strong blow back to a time with less tech, our sense of identity as a people wiped off the face of the map. I know we were supposed to intend September, but now it makes me wonder which one?

Goldengirl, I have to admit, in the late 70's, I had a series of dreams one summer that strongly echoed what you mentioned above. As 'us old ones' remember, the late 70's could be tough, but also were really the 'end of the golden age' itself. That said, to have 'Mad Max' type dreams before Mad Max was ever filmed was seriously 'precognition' in some ways.

I remember one in particular that was so real, I still remember it like it was not a dream, but a personal experience of real life. It was about being older (maybe 40-50), tough, alone, I still had a pickup truck that I had before it had all started, and remember going 'house-to-house' to scavenge for anything to subsist on. I would knock first, then either pick the lock and go in, or try to be very quiet and break in. There was an overwhelming concern about 'being heard' by 'the others', apparently people who were either sick, demented or had gone insane - they wandered, they ambled like zombies. They were drawn to fast movement and loud noises. Apparently, you could walk right in front of them with minimal risk, as long as you ambled like they did, made no eye contact, and didn't make noise. They bled from their eyes (and in many ways, to think back, reminded me of what I know now as late-stage human-rabies infections). One particular image I remember thinking it was 5-6 months into the event, it was worldwide, few were left that were 'unaffected', and most houses had already been 'raided' by most who were already dead from the infection itself.  I stayed in the desert out-of-town, and would only risk coming to town in the mid-day, bright sun, and only when I was running low on supplies. Canned goods were almost gone, water was very scarce and very difficult to locate (which makes me think now that either severe drought or something else had affected the water tables).  There had not been a war, but what seemed to be a global viral outbreak that destroyed most. For whatever reason, I was still unaffected, but struggling to find enough to survive.

There is MUCH MORE to this dream sequence that spanned over a week that summer back then. I remember seeing destroyed bridges (as if a great earthquake had hit north of me, up near Colorado somewhere), very few living people, no animals left, and so much more. When you encountered people (which happened seldom after the 4-5 month mark into the event), they were primal, feral, and very dangerous - like starving caged animals. Maybe that's why I remember it so well - it was so real, and far scarier than any horror movie I've ever watched, it really burned into my memory back then - to remember it 40 years later like this.

Maybe yet another 'common thread' that has persisted until now? Not sure.

(04-20-2016, 11:56 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 08:22 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: There were a lot of traveling dreams connected to Project September. I don't recall if this one of mine was during or after, but I was traveling with a large group of people and we were walking along a roadway like refugees. In fact, a few of my dreams from then had me traveling. A repeating dream from my childhood had me traveling with a group who was not family, but were my group, and we were basically scavenging abandoned houses for supplies. I've always found that series of dreams strange for a child to have, especially in times of prosperity. Where would I have come up with that? (I'll date myself - but this was the late 60s folks. Way ahead of Mad Max, violent video games and the like).

Goldengirl, I have to admit, in the late 70's, I had a series of dreams one summer that strongly echoed what you mentioned above. As 'us old ones' remember, the late 70's could be tough, but also were really the 'end of the golden age' itself. That said, to have 'Mad Max' type dreams before Mad Max was ever filmed was seriously 'precognition' in some ways.

I remember one in particular that was so real, I still remember it like it was not a dream, but a personal experience of real life. It was about being older (maybe 40-50), tough, alone, I still had a pickup truck that I had before it had all started, and remember going 'house-to-house' to scavenge for anything to subsist on. I would knock first, then either pick the lock and go in, or try to be very quiet and break in. There was an overwhelming concern about 'being heard' by 'the others', apparently people who were either sick, demented or had gone insane - they wandered, they ambled like zombies. They were drawn to fast movement and loud noises. Apparently, you could walk right in front of them with minimal risk, as long as you ambled like they did, made no eye contact, and didn't make noise. They bled from their eyes (and in many ways, to think back, reminded me of what I know now as late-stage human-rabies infections). One particular image I remember thinking it was 5-6 months into the event, it was worldwide, few were left that were 'unaffected', and most houses had already been 'raided' by most who were already dead from the infection itself.  I stayed in the desert out-of-town, and would only risk coming to town in the mid-day, bright sun, and only when I was running low on supplies. Canned goods were almost gone, water was very scarce and very difficult to locate (which makes me think now that either severe drought or something else had affected the water tables).  There had not been a war, but what seemed to be a global viral outbreak that destroyed most. For whatever reason, I was still unaffected, but struggling to find enough to survive.

There is MUCH MORE to this dream sequence that spanned over a week that summer back then. I remember seeing destroyed bridges (as if a great earthquake had hit north of me, up near Colorado somewhere), very few living people, no animals left, and so much more. When you encountered people (which happened seldom after the 4-5 month mark into the event), they were primal, feral, and very dangerous - like starving caged animals. Maybe that's why I remember it so well - it was so real, and far scarier than any horror movie I've ever watched, it really burned into my memory back then - to remember it 40 years later like this.

Maybe yet another 'common thread' that has persisted until now? Not sure.
BTW - I am older now, than I had seen myself in those dreams then - so I am not sure if that was merely a timeline that 'could have happened', or if I saw myself younger than the actual event happens, or if the event itself has been merely delayed a few years. I know I am not in as good of physical shape as I was in that dream, but then again, that hard of a daily life can get you back in shape rather quickly, too. It seems the old (decades old) dreams aren't as good of time-line predictors as the more-recent ones often are.
Speaking of timelines, I also like Goldengirl had dreams in childhood that only now are making sense. I'm almost 60yrs. old and guess I had these dreams while living in Austin and San Antone.

One that I had a few times was me in our livingroom with strangers and they were holding us hostage. I was so young when I had this one that I didn't associate the word "hostage" with these dreams. I remember even being forced to bathe in a tub in our livingroom with these strangers sitting on the sofa and other nuttiness, but no violence or physical abuse in them.

Then a dream I had more than a couple of times when I think I was maybe in my twenties was of people camping out on our front lawn and refusing to leave.

I have just recently dreamed something a bit familiar to these but went decades without any of this type that I could recall.( I did post that one dream here.)
You might want to add a dream Elyse just posted. 1950's timeframe.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...rvest-Room
(04-20-2016, 10:57 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: You might want to add a dream Elyse just posted.  1950's timeframe.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...rvest-Room

At first read, I didn't think so but as I thought about it, I agreed. So the dream has been added at the place that "felt" right to me.
(04-20-2016, 04:33 PM)Nanny Wrote: Speaking of timelines, I also like Goldengirl had dreams in childhood that only now are making sense. I'm almost 60yrs. old and guess I had these dreams while living in Austin and San Antone.

One that I had a few times was me in our livingroom with strangers and they were holding us hostage. I was so young when I had this one that I didn't associate the word "hostage" with these dreams. I remember even being forced to bathe in a tub in our livingroom with these strangers sitting on the sofa and other nuttiness, but no violence or physical abuse in them.

Then a dream I had more than a couple of times when I think I was maybe in my twenties was of people camping out on our front lawn and refusing to leave.

I have just recently dreamed something a bit familiar to these but went decades without any of this type that I could recall.( I did post that one dream here.)
Thanks Nanny, having grown up and spent most of my life in the SW Desert, I normally don't pay as much attention as I should to many of the ones I do have involving the desert.

I do remember a few of 'an endtime' in the desert, but not sure if they were just constructs of dream, or premonitions of something to come. One had me somewhere around Agua Prieta, MX/Douglas, Arizona (on the border) and I have been 'through the ringer' for about a year (I guess after the collapse happened), and out of water, out of the last gasoline, walking on foot and half-dead, I find an old (1960-ish) gas station with two big bay doors. The dust is fine, but thick in the air, and I think 'maybe there's still some soda or candy in the machines inside'. I go in, and there are several others there - hoping for help that I know will never come. All men, most are worse-off than I, and no supplies. I know there is no where left to go, no where left to consider, and no more food or water. There is a well out back, but if you know how wells work in this area of the nation, you know that most are 500-1000 feet deep, and you cannot just 'rope-line' a bucket into them to get anything out, it takes electricity and pumps at least. I am outside looking at the well, and that is when we first see them - bandits, marauders, they seem evil, infected, crazed. They wait us out, while several inside tell them we don't have anything they can use. In spanish, they reply back that they will take the only thing left that they need, they intend to kill us and consume us.

Over a period of 8-days, they do wait us out, and the end is far more gruesome than can be described here.

Reading a recent 'Harvest Rats' post from another member made me recall this dream from years ago. Most other 'desert dreams' I have had, end in fatal ends to me, but most are much more passive in nature (dehydration, exposure, even starvation - but this one was so much more deplorable - I guess that's why it stuck with me for so long).

As I always said, when 'prepping' became so envogue a few years ago, few fools would ever come into the desert I live in to think they could survive (from alkali flats to deep wells that may be poisoned or dry, or just plain inaccessable, to tarantulas scorpions and the ever-lovable sidewinder rattlesnakes). Of the few who did, far fewer would make it a week, winter-or-summer, without a solid lifetime of what the knowledge of living here is actually about (My truck once broke down near Cuidad Juarez (Mexico) and it was so hot, that my black soled boots were melting as I walked on the pavement!) . Then again, I'm not the only one who knows how to live here - and those who could also make it, might make it really bad for those of us who saw it as a 'safe place' otherwise.
I'm sitting here, wishing I had access to my dream journals...

Skeeter, I had a gas station dream a few years back, where I was in a gas station in the middle of nowhere with a group of people. No food, very little water, no weapons, and there was something Bad out there and coming. I'm standing at the window, staring out into the dark, waiting. I know the Bad is out there, it's just a matter of time, and I've got to stay alert so I'm not blindsided because I'm all that stands between the Bad and these people's survival to see another dawn.

I've had variations on an apocalyptic theme for years. One constant is I'm always on the move. Another constant is I seem to have special abilities that allow me to protect and defend people who are in my care.
(04-21-2016, 01:00 AM)DLP Wrote: I'm sitting here, wishing I had access to my dream journals...

Skeeter, I had a gas station dream a few years back, where I was in a gas station in the middle of nowhere with a group of people. No food, very little water, no weapons, and there was something Bad out there and coming. I'm standing at the window, staring out into the dark, waiting. I know the Bad is out there, it's just a matter of time, and I've got to stay alert so I'm not blindsided because I'm all that stands between the Bad and these people's survival to see another dawn.

I've had variations on an apocalyptic theme for years. One constant is I'm always on the move. Another constant is I seem to have special abilities that allow me to protect and defend people who are in my care.

DLP, if you tell me that you saw in this one 'gas station dream' one guy go down into an old 'oil-change, grease-pit' in the garage, and being so insanely thirsty, he drank a quart of motor oil (thus, killing himself), then we are definitely somehow linked - I know that unlike most dreams, this particular one was me in the 'viewer perspective', it was a terrible moment, and the only way someone else saw that was if they saw it 3rd party, or if they somehow were linked to me in that garage of a 'possible end-time scenario'.
I haven't kept up with these threads because of real life demands but now we're into October. There's a lot going on out there and it's going to pick up as the election draws near.
And not only the election but a heightened sense of something about to break. Big time.

Geez why do all the interesting posts happen when I can only see it on the phone?
We're sitting uneasily on the edge of the precipice.

We need to keep an eye on Deutsche Bank. It ties in with the pipeline protest in SD and elsewhere, as DB is a major investor in the company building the pipelines. Following dots made of dollar signs on that one.

Dammit, I lost the internet again. This is getting old.

Going to type out the link to the article that mentions DB's investment involvement with the pipeline company :

thefreethoughtproject.com/dapl-conspiracy-govt-pipeline/

You may have to copy & paste the link.

Now put that info with the botrun where Eagle mentions a possible collapse of Deutsche Bank. And this story is flying under the radar.
http://www.thefreethoughtproject.com/dap...-pipeline/
Thanks.

My connection keeps kicking me off or it's so slow that the requests time out.
Looks like it is hitting mainstream now.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/bus...ilout.html