Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys!
Wink 
Hi there fellow dreamers!

I'm not exactly new, but boy have I been gone for a long time! And LOOK how much this place has grown! Anyway, I am happy to be back and looking forward to reading all of these new interesting dreams and posting a few of my own!
HI Elyse! You left not long after the time I came. I can tell you that you have been missed. Eagle is going to be thrilled to see you here again. Welcome back!
Thank you, Twiceblessed9! Yeah, I got sort of overwhelmed with some personal things there for a while, but since things have calmed down a lot, I am VERY excited to be back! I really missed this place. And WOW! Look at all the new stuff and new people!
Welcome Back, Elyse!

I look forward to reading your posts, getting to know you. Hope you have a fun reunion here with your friends.
(04-19-2016, 11:30 PM)Elyse Wrote: Hi there fellow dreamers!

I'm not exactly new, but boy have I been gone for a long time! And LOOK how much this place has grown! Anyway, I am happy to be back and looking forward to reading all of these new interesting dreams and posting a few of my own!

Beloved Elyse,

Glad to see you back here at the NDC.... I can't wait to catch up with you! Do you have any new photos of your daughter? I bet she has grown so much!!

I have missed you my dear... Very pleased to see you back here, very pleased! I can't wait to start reading some of your juicy precognitive dreams as well. Oh we are all in for a delight!

(((HUGS))))
Hi, TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE SÚŊ!!!! (((HUGS)))

Oh boy has she grown! And let me tell you, the dreams of her I had were amazingly accurate. This girl is SASSY and SILLY as can be!

Elyse, she's beautiful! precious and sweet.
(04-23-2016, 07:37 AM)Elyse Wrote: Hi, TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE SÚŊ!!!! (((HUGS)))

Oh boy has she grown! And let me tell you, the dreams of her I had were amazingly accurate. This girl is SASSY and SILLY as can be!

HOLY COW she has gotten big FAST!
She is so cute! Does she have her own Mojo yet.... If not I will intend on Mojo for her Dream Catcher. Sweet girl!

Thank you for sharing those photos.... How are you and the boys doing?
gorgeous pics and wee little sprite that graces the Earth.
welcome back.
(04-23-2016, 10:42 AM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 07:37 AM)Elyse Wrote: Hi, TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE SÚŊ!!!!  (((HUGS)))

HOLY COW she has gotten big FAST!
She is so cute! Does she have her own Mojo yet.... If not I will intend on Mojo for her Dream Catcher. Sweet girl!

Thank you for sharing those photos.... How are you and the boys doing?

Thank you all~ She is my little miracle! Lol, and yesssss, she is growing like a weed. This kid can really put away some food too! It was soooo fun to share those dreams of her and have the National Dream Center along for the ride! She looks almost exactly as she did in the dream. Has the same little personality, and I ended up not having her in the hospital much like my dreams predicted! (Thank God I managed to avoid having her in a filthy gas station bathroom, right?!)

The boys and I are MUCH better now that we've managed to get rid of some of that negativity dragging us down. Taking things one step at a time, and coping well, I think.

She does not have her Mojo yet, and I would be so honored if you would intend that for her, TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE! n_n

(04-23-2016, 06:33 PM)Elyse Wrote: She does not have her Mojo yet, and I would be so honored if you would intend that for her, TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE! n_n

Yeah! Positive Intentions!!!!

My Intention starts tonight for her Dream Medicine....
Once I have fully dreamed her mojo, then I will make the dream catcher, I will take some photos of it and email them to you.... Then I will PM you for the address you want me to mail it to.
(04-24-2016, 01:29 AM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 06:33 PM)Elyse Wrote: She does not have her Mojo yet, and I would be so honored if you would intend that for her, TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE! n_n

Yeah! Positive Intentions!!!!

Once I have fully dreamed her mojo, then I will make the dream catcher, I will take some photos of it and email them to you.... Then I will PM you for the address you want me to mail it to.

THANK YOU! That means sooooo much to me! <3
(04-24-2016, 01:33 AM)Elyse Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 01:29 AM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote: Yeah! Positive Intentions!!!!

THANK YOU! That means sooooo much to me! <3

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ily-s-Mojo

This was the easiest wind walk for mojo i have ever done! AWESOME!
(04-24-2016, 01:47 PM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 01:33 AM)Elyse Wrote: THANK YOU! That means sooooo much to me! <3

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ily-s-Mojo

This was the easiest wind walk for mojo i have ever done! AWESOME!

WOW! JUST WOW!
That whole thing gave me goosebumps! Thank you SO much for doing that for Lily! That is amazing... amazingly thorough... I need to read this a couple more times, I think. I am so shocked right now. How accurate this is.
(04-24-2016, 05:04 PM)Elyse Wrote: WOW! JUST WOW!
That whole thing gave me goosebumps! Thank you SO much for doing that for Lily! That is amazing... amazingly thorough... I need to read this a couple more times, I think. I am so shocked right now. How accurate this is.

I now have all but three items, I will try another shop tomorrow for the yellow leather, and Pink Coral. There is a park on my way home as well that has the willow for me to harvest.

I am so excited to have new dream medicine to work on.
Elyse???!!! Are you really back?!

You have no idea how worried I've been about you! Holy cow girl! So honored to have you back here. I can't wait to re-integrate with you and everyone here at the NDC. By mid May, I'll be doing just that. Can't wait!

So great to hear from you, Elyse, and the kids look adorable!
(04-25-2016, 08:49 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Elyse???!!! Are you really back?!

You have no idea how worried I've been about you! Holy cow girl! So honored to have you back here. I can't wait to re-integrate with you and everyone here at the NDC. By mid May, I'll be doing just that. Can't wait!

So great to hear from you, Elyse, and the kids look adorable!

EAGLE!!!

How have you been?! Sorry to have worried you! I just had so much going on and had to adjust to being a single mother. Then I moved a couple of months ago and finally got some space and time to breathe! Now I am looking forward to being active in the Dream Center again!

Mid May, huh? Well that's not far away! I'm excited to be back, and this time with super cool tools to make some of my projects faster and easier!