Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/23/16 Triple Voilence all in Sync
Trending: triple sync violent comp class poor stands hoping partner perimeter water friend view singing follow chill sleeping although has support river neighborhood project marijuana classroom walk right beautiful there calm tank wrapping mask different notified remember following down puppies bench
Waning: clouds sorry site christmas dress monsters number helping suppose team stone flew crying grandpa obviously movie king change attempt ability wedding battle wild normal celebrity detail law mon awesome racing

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

The top group of this dreambot run, "triple sync violent comp class poor" is a huge bummer in light of a possibly-reliable rumor from, think it is The Commonsense show's host. He reported/claimed that a week ago? The president and Vice met with "The Fed" at the Pentagon. Why? but to devise how the military will be used to quell an uprising when the economy or our dollar crashes or has a major emergency, bank holidays or something along these lines.

"class" and "classroom" both in this run.

Also noting that "class" in the top of this run is yet again supporting hunch that "class" is all of us, the citizenry. (classroom being our existence in this realm/Life.)

"neighborhood project marijuana" a coming headline of type that's becoming the norm, about leglization of use?

This is intriguing, "classroom walk right (beautiful there?) calm tank wrapping mask." "Calm" next to "tank" this is more suggestion that perhaps the Commonsense Show does have reliable sources inside the Beltway. This line except for the "beautiful" reference screams of the planning at the pentagon likely being a true report.

"clouds sorry site christmas dress monsters" is a bummer in-light of our dreams about the end of the year and/or Christmas itself being sparse or worse.

Yikes, is this group saying 'help team stone" someone? "helping suppose team stone flew crying grandpa"
Neighborhood project marijuana classroom The DEA Just Approved a Way to Smoke Marijuana Legally for the First Time:

from an article dated 22 April: http://fortune.com/2016/04/22/dea-medical-marijuana/
Great catch, gal.
My dream last night was about three, and my wind walk was three worlds, three hoops. 3 is important right now... watch three.
For me, three means "head's up, pay attention" so I agree with Windy. If we're getting a theme of three, we need to stay alert.
Well, I really need to  get a" ship attack out" of my head but need some help from the botruns.  This run did not help.
triple sync violent comp class poor stands hoping partner perimeter water
(04-24-2016, 09:04 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Well, I really need to  get a" ship attack out" of my head but need some help from the botruns.  This run did not help.

Triple may have everything to do with your ship meme... like with the plane crashes in previous years, we may have multiple ship incidents coming our way. Twice have you setup a google search yet?

Type in Ship wreck or what ever you believe the headline to be, click on news and have the alerts sent to your email. This is what i do for my dreams, then sit back and watch them all come in. You can do multiple headline searches under "news".
(04-24-2016, 09:39 PM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 09:04 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Well, I really need to  get a" ship attack out" of my head but need some help from the botruns.  This run did not help.

Triple may have everything to do with your ship meme... like with the plane crashes in previous years, we may have multiple ship incidents coming our way. Twice have you setup a google search yet?

Type in Ship wreck or what ever you believe the headline to be, click on news and have the alerts sent to your email. This is what i do for my dreams, then sit back and watch them all come in. You can do multiple headline searches under "news".

I have not set up a google search. Thanks for explaining how to do that.
https://spartanecho.org/2016/04/19/innov...-medicare/

Ohio murders, marijuana growing nearby
TB9
Perimeters is an overlap too so I also LOOK UP to the ionospheric perimeter.
SHIPS fly up there too and we have some solar activity alerts and the magnetic field.
Perhaps communications go down or alter a spaceships' ability to navigate...or whatever. I am
not a pilot.

THREE (3) the magick number of manifestations-
repeat something 3 times also solidifies one's intentions.
(04-25-2016, 02:16 PM)*AD Wrote: TB9
Perimeters is an overlap too so I also LOOK UP to the ionospheric perimeter.
SHIPS fly up there too and we have some solar activity alerts and the magnetic field.
Perhaps communications go down or alter a spaceships' ability to navigate...or whatever. I am
not a pilot.

THREE (3) the magick number of manifestations-
repeat something 3 times also solidifies one's intentions.
Good thought AD.
I'll put thishere ( I have to run out for an appt) and no time right now to search for
the three (3) nuclear towers run this might fit in.
Looks like a came true-

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/05/amer...nfold.html
actually there was also a nuclear disaster recently in Hanover WA too.