Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/24/16 UFO Valley and the next Waco
Trending: halt valley dimension connection cosmic busy laughing pair josh higher shoes chaos cult square final sync backpack ghost candy floating military thick mask chill knife trash float railing throw sat mum lower quickly day path sleeping engine marijuana managed guest
Waning: been very experience violent order dreamed poor truly had interpretation closed one wow hours days request remove icon up welcome generic added group dreams wrapping alt notified 2016 april dream

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
In Group 1, it looks like one of the valleys known for sightings or connections to other dimensions is halted and the other entities are laughing about it. Which valley might this be? Hudson Valley? Amargosa Valley (Area 51)?

Look for the next Waco cult moment to erupt based on Group 2.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Or the San Luis Valley in Colorado, which has a history of not only UFO sightings, but all sorts of hinky strangeness.
Or a canyon.
Personally, haven't thought of Jade Helm in a very long time except for once when some author mentioned it. But, when seeing the word "shoes" in this unsettling Group 2 the shoe in the J.H. Insignia immediately came to mind.

Group 1, "laughing" yeah the "demons" in recent runs will be laughing but specifically at what? This fun is trying to tell us.

"float" and "floating" in surging list, noted and in same run "cosmis connection" and "cult chaos" what a spine-chilling dreambot run this is!

Good grief, no wonder Jade Helm hunched with "shoes" near top of run, with this line-- "final sync backpack ghost candy floating military thick mask chill knife trash." (Thick mask, **SKEETER! your biological hunch in your many dreams of by the end of this year I think. Sir, you've got **overlap here with your dreams again today.)

"experience violent order dreamed poor" more violence in today's run and yep how many of us have "dreamed poor" in context of this coming Christmas? Personally did not long ago.

Floating military- navy
another ship/navy bot run.
(04-24-2016, 10:07 AM)Julie Wrote: Or a canyon.

I'm currently in the vicinity of a very large canyon. I'll keep an eye out for unusual weirdness. Big Grin
Glad you caught that. Yet more military confirmation.
So glancing list again for anything missed I see "higher shoes" which is indication of boots.
Backpack ghost candy Another reference to Halloween.
Good catch! Hmmm is a terrorist attack going to hit on Halloween by terrorists in costume?

Ah, speculation....I'll stop. That sure was not a hunch. Big Grin

Just noticed this phrase that works with military theme (many careers also) ....

"experience violent order"
Hmm. We hav had vampire recently too.
Is it Halloween or something associated with Halloween? Maybe we should be looking for Hallween associated words from the past couple weeks.
NOBODY can say there is a lull going on at the NDC. There is a ton happening right now.
I wish I had emoticons like skype on the quick replies
an emotie
thumbs up
would be perfect
right now.

lol*
(04-24-2016, 11:51 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Hmm.  We hav had vampire recently too.
Is it Halloween or something associated with Halloween?  Maybe we should be looking for Hallween associated words from the past couple weeks.
NOBODY can say there is a lull going on at the NDC.  There is a ton happening right now.

I'm working on it right now. When I'm finished, I'll post the link.

All finished. Here's the link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...oween-meme
Cool Over the years I've had many dreams of UFO's in canyons.

(04-24-2016, 03:43 PM)DLP Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 10:07 AM)Julie Wrote: Or a canyon.

I'm currently in the vicinity of a very large canyon. I'll keep an eye out for unusual weirdness.  Big Grin