Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Now
04/28/2016 AM
Intent: tell me something we need to know.

Each portion of dream had its own message.

1. I lost most of the first dream. It involved Queen Elizabeth and having to help protect the young George. I was a housewife and mother living an ordinary life when tasked with this job. I was not impressed with their titles.

Message: There is no me or you, them or us and no him or her; there are only labels we use to separate our experiences and have others to interact with.

2. I was in a house taking a picture off the wall when the wall moved as if it was not connected. I started taking all the nails and hooks from previous wall hangings off when something from the other side fell and broke; a picture of a family. I grabbed the wall at the door frame and the whole thing could swing loose. I called for help to get it fixed. I was told it was not necessary for the wall to be there.

Message: There is no here or there, it is all empty space. We create different spaces for different uses but we don’t need them as all separation is a construct. We choose how it appears.

3. I was trying to travel back to the past and getting upset because I could not achieve my goal.

Message:There is no past or present. Time does not exist. Everything is happening “Now” but you can teleport to any different experience that you want.

Comments:
There were other parts that were violent and disturbing. I chose not to remember those parts. I was told I was sent them to make sure I was paying attention.

I have been working on reactivating my intentional seeing ability.