Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/20/16 Jester Meme Continues
Trending: jester washing court halloween finding period staircase gateway normal machine railing apart awhile shown tornado gate up say alright staring point helicopter ripped remove structure other gosh trying dictionary friday finger ben symbol than began wedding fear school friend child
Waning: garden surface couch slowly ocean calling boy bike cool seen job energy name god song dog spring naked clear story wonder voice dream superman comp husband chain experience turtle fri

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

What is "jester" a metaphor for? Is this about the Supreme Court? Well, what is "court" metaphor for? Is this telling us that BO is about to cause a major headline about his next SC desired appointment? It's time for another push from him, IMO.

"machine railing apart awhile shown tornado gate" What's CERN up to right now? or soon?

This is important and it's more "helicopter" refernce. " helicopter ripped remove structure"

Waning word list deserves much attention it's a hot list IMO. Later~
tornado gate up- reminds me of a horse race.  The gate is up ( closed) with the horses on the track waiting, then the gate is open and they run.  So, Is the tornado season on the track waiting for the gate to come down and set them free?
Halloween finding period And here's the time frame. This after hearing "Halloween" simply confirms that this is a time marker for us.

And every time Superman shows up, I start hearing the line from Genesis' song "Land of Confusion" : "Superman, where are you now?"

I must've dreamed a thousand dreams
Been haunted by a million screams
But I can hear the marching feet
They're moving into the street

Now did you read the news today
They say the danger's gone away
But I can see the fire's still alight
There burning into the night

There's too many men, too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Can't you see this is a land of confusion?

Well this is the world we live in
And these are the hands we're given
Use them and let's start trying
To make it a place worth living in

Ooh, Superman where are you now
When everything's gone wrong somehow?
The men of steel, the men of power
Are losing control by the hour

This is the time, this is the place
So we look for the future
But there's not much love to go round
Tell me why, this is a land of confusion

This is the world we live in
To make it a place worth living in

I remember long ago when the sun was shining
Yes, and the stars were bright all through the night
And the sound of your laughter as I held you tight, so long ago

I won't be coming home tonight
My generation will put it right
We're not just making promises
That we know, we'll never keep

Too many men, there's too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Can't you see, this is a land of confusion?

Now this is the world we live in
To make it a place worth fighting for

And these are the names we're given
Stand up and let's start showing
Just where our lives are going to

Songwriters
RUTHERFORD, MICHAEL/COLLINS, PHIL/BANKS, TONY

Published by
Lyrics EMI Music Publishing, IMAGEM U.S. LLC

Read more: Genesis - Land Of Confusion Lyrics | MetroLyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc
I think one of the big focuses in this run is a tornado.  Specifically, I think it may be indicating that there will be an emergency tornado situation targeting a school.  The words that stand out to me are period, staircase, gateway, tornado, gate, railing, apart, fear, school, child, friend, dictionary, friday, began, helicopter, ripped, remove, and structure. The day of the week given in this run is Friday, so maybe the incident will occur on a Friday.  I think it may happen at the beginning of the day due to the words began and period, referring to class period.  It is possible the tornado could rip up or remove part of the structure, or school, from the ground. Or, perhaps a school gate or gateway will be ripped apart from the tornado. This would effect children (child) and their friends (friend).  A dictionary is a common classroom object.  A helicopter may be used in the process of trying to help victims. Furthermore, this post is parallel in several days to yesterday's post.  I made a post here to look at yesterday and discuss the similarities: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...6-Invasion
(04-25-2016, 12:50 AM)musicfreak341 Wrote: I think one of the big focuses in this run is a tornado.  Specifically, I think it may be indicating that there will be an emergency tornado situation targeting a school.  The words that stand out to me are period, staircase, gateway, tornado, gate, railing, apart, fear, school, child, friend, dictionary, friday, began, helicopter, ripped, remove, and structure. The day of the week given in this run is Friday, so maybe the incident will occur on a Friday.  I think it may happen at the beginning of the day due to the words began and period, referring to class period.  It is possible the tornado could rip up or remove part of the structure, or school, from the ground. Or, perhaps a school gate or gateway will be ripped apart from the tornado. This would effect children (child) and their friends (friend).  A dictionary is a common classroom object.  A helicopter may be used in the process of trying to help victims. Furthermore, this post is parallel in several days to yesterday's post.  I made a post here to look at yesterday and discuss the similarities: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...6-Invasion

Thanks! Yes, these words all go great with tornado and it could very well be a school that gets hit. Strong overlaps from the day before as well.
Your tornado meme may be coming true.
Tornadoes in the forecast. Lets see what happens,

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/25/weather/se...index.html
(04-25-2016, 12:50 AM)musicfreak341 Wrote: I think one of the big focuses in this run is a tornado.  Specifically, I think it may be indicating that there will be an emergency tornado situation targeting a school.  The words that stand out to me are period, staircase, gateway, tornado, gate, railing, apart, fear, school, child, friend, dictionary, friday, began, helicopter, ripped, remove, and structure. The day of the week given in this run is Friday, so maybe the incident will occur on a Friday.  I think it may happen at the beginning of the day due to the words began and period, referring to class period.  It is possible the tornado could rip up or remove part of the structure, or school, from the ground. Or, perhaps a school gate or gateway will be ripped apart from the tornado. This would effect children (child) and their friends (friend).  A dictionary is a common classroom object.  A helicopter may be used in the process of trying to help victims. Furthermore, this post is parallel in several days to yesterday's post.  I made a post here to look at yesterday and discuss the similarities: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...6-Invasion