Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4/27/2016 10:45pm Binery Code?
I am standing waist deep in water in what looks like an under ground bath (like the kind the Jewish people bath in under their homes) There is a torch light burning on the wall near the stairs.

I see an old hand come out of the dark corner of the bath and i reach out and take a small scroll from the hand. I can not make out who this person is or what nationality they are.

I ask, who are you?

I hear a deep quivering voice in the distance which echos in the room. Remember this code.

I unroll the scroll and I begin to read out loud the 1's & 0's. When I was reading this message I completely understood the message, although now I do not know what it means.

I reread the message a few times, but when I woke up I could not remember all of the code. This is the portion that I remember:

00110010001100000010000001100100011001010110011101110010011001010110010101110011001000000110001101101000011000010110111001100111011001010010000001110100011011110010000001110111011000010111010001100101011100100010000001100101011000010111001001110100011010000010000001101000011001010110000101110100001000000111001101110101011011100010000001100011011010000110000101101110011001110110010100100000011011010110000101101110001000000110101101101001011011100110010000100000011101010110111001100100011001010111001001100111011100100110111101110101011011100110010000100000011100110110101101111001001000000111011101100001011101000110001101101000

I found this website: http://www.convertbinary.com/

This is the message it gave me from that code.

"20 degrees change to water earth heat sun change man kind underground sky watch"

NOW I REALLY WISH I COULD REMEMBER THE REST OF THE DAMN CODE!
Gobsmacking stuff Windy.
I almost understand it myself. Not the code the interpretation.
chillis on that.
The interpretation is sorta-kinda like a mini bot run, words that don't seem to make sense but do, if you can figure out the message.
…um wow!
No words, just …imagine if you dream about the rest.
BTW, was the date you put in the title correct or was it more recent?
Wow, it makes me think of the (I think it was) the Rendalsham Forest UFO event. The two airmen who found the spaceship in the woods that when one touched it, they saw a binary code that he remembered and wrote-down. It referred to the old 'High Brazil' (off the coast of the UK, south of Ireland), that said 'for man's continuation....'

I've always highly valued dreams or visions that contained language or words which the viewer did not know or understand at the time of the vision (I've had quite a few of these, where I have to get up and while I still remember it, look it up to see what it meant).

As soon as I hit 'post', an epiphany hit me. The words, while in binary, are removed of punctuation and possibly proper concatenation. Like an anagram, I played just a touch with them, and got this:

20 degrees
a change to water
earth heats
sun changes
mankind goes underground
watch the skies
(Like a Quattrain)

From this, I don't take it to mean 'global warming', I take it to be an impact event - possibly impacting at 20-degrees (latitude and longitude are absent). As a result, the earth heats, the sun appears to change, mankind goes underground, and the prudent should 'watch the skies' (again, confirmation of the 20 degrees reference).

It feels like a fit, when viewed as a whole...but again, just my personal interpretation.
I will reiterate what everyone else has said, WOW! Thank you Windy!
I changed the date 4/27/2016 (Last night)

This was not even the first line and there were four lines of code so the message was much longer. The bot runs feel more random to me, this was in order but didn't have any supporting words (the to in) between them.

I am still trying to figure out 20 degrees

2 degrees are the # in climate change....
20 degrees...perhaps a change in the planet's angle of tilt?
So many questions and thoughts.

I will start with my first one. Why give you the message with a binary code? Why not just tell you? Yes, we know that we are given riddles in dreams and with dreambot runs, but there is a reason it was in binary code. SO, what uses binary code. Computers. (I honestly don't know what else except things that are composed of computer parts, which is much of everything today. If a computer isn't in a modern product, it likely helps make the product..
SO, this then tells me the issue being communicated to you might also involve computers and things using binary code. If a large event occurred, it not only could disrupt the global environment, it could take out anything computer electronic related. Perhaps we are dealing with 2 things, the event and the aftermath.
If it is not computer related, we they sure like making you/us work don't they.

It might also be suggesting that we look at the botruns, since they are a written computer code program right?
FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT YELLING, I AM SEPARATING MY ANSWERS FROM TB'S QUESTIONS.

(04-27-2016, 12:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I will start with my first one. Why give you the message with a binary code?
WHEN I READ THE CODE I UNDERSTOOD ALL OF IT IN THE DREAM, BUT I WAS SO FOCUSED ON THE CODE ITS SELF THAT I FORGOT THE TOTALITY OF THE MESSAGE.
(04-27-2016, 12:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: If a computer isn't in a modern product, it likely helps make the product..
SO, this then tells me the issue being communicated to you might also involve computers and things using binary code.
BINARY CODE IS IN MY THAN COMPUTERS IS HAS ITS BASE IN MATH, I HAVE BEEN GIVEN MATH SCALES BEFORE IN DREAMS BUT DIRECTLY GIVING ME MATH PROBLEM IS A LOT HARDER. I NEVER REMEMBER THOSE AT ALL! AND WHEN LOOKING AT THEM LIKE ENCRYPTION I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY SAY/MEAN.

ANOTHER THOUGHT TO THIS ONE IS, RIGHT NOW TIME TRAVEL IS NOT POSSIBLE, BUT IF SOMEONE FROM THE FUTURE WANTED TO SEND A MESSAGE BACK IN TIME USING A COMPUTER MAYBE THEY COULD DO THAT A LOT EASIER THAN THEY COULD SENDING A PERSON BACK?

(04-27-2016, 12:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: If it is not computer related, we they sure like making you/us work don't they.

I BELIEVE THAT THEY KNOW THE LEVEL IN WHICH WE ARE AT TECHNOLOGICALLY AT THIS TIME IN OUR HISTORY, IT IS EASY TO ASSUME THAT SINCE A CULTURE CREATED STONE TEMPLES THAT EVERYONE KNEW THE SECRETS OF HOW TO CUT AND MOVE THE STONES INTO PLACE, NOT REALIZING THAT THE PERSON RECEIVING THE MESSAGE WOULD NEED TO FIND A STONE MASON TO MAKE SENSE OF THE INFORMATION BEING GIVEN.

IF THEY BELIEVE WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE MATH AND BINARY CODE, OR HAVE A WAY OF TRANSLATING THIS INFORMATION IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT THEY DELIVER THE MESSAGE IN A WAY THAT BOTH PAST AND FUTURE CIVILIZATIONS CAN READ IT. RIGHT NOW AROUND THE WORLD, PEOPLE SPEAK MANY LANGUAGES, BUT MATH IS THE ONLY UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT IN THE SILICON VALLEY BY TRADE, MAYBE THEY ASSUME I UNDERSTAND OR KNOW THESE THINGS BECAUSE OF MY PROFESSION. MAYBE BECAUSE I AM REACHING OUT THERE INTO THE VOID AND PICKING UP MESSAGES, MAYBE I AM GETTING A MESSAGE THAT IS MEANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

I HAVE NO WAY OF TRULY KNOWING I CAN ONLY GUESS AND SPECULATE.
A very impressive and interesting dream.  You've got everybodys attention.  perhaps you should consider a regressionist or a hypnotherapist in order to recover the remainder of that dream.  Smile
(04-27-2016, 02:55 PM)Richard Holland Wrote: A very impressive and interesting dream.  You've got everybodys attention.  perhaps you should consider a regressionist or a hypnotherapist in order to recover the remainder of that dream.  Smile

Oh No! I wont do that... I have too much buried trauma and If my mind is not ready to deal with all of that, than i will not open the damn to let the flood wipe out the town below, instead let the crack leak as long as it will, until all of the water is drained from the damn above.

Those who have been here a while have seen me go through tearing down walls and re-gaining painful memories from dreams that i blocked out as a child. I have had to leave the NDC for a while to heal, then coming back when the messages i get are yelled so loud at me, that i can not contain them any more.

TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE <~~ NADW (aka Windy) (aka WindWalkingDreamWeaver)
(04-27-2016, 02:41 PM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote: FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT YELLING, I AM SEPARATING MY ANSWERS FROM TB'S QUESTIONS.

(04-27-2016, 12:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I will start with my first one.  Why give you the message with a binary code?
WHEN I READ THE CODE I UNDERSTOOD ALL OF IT IN THE DREAM, BUT I WAS SO FOCUSED ON THE CODE ITS SELF THAT I FORGOT THE TOTALITY OF THE MESSAGE.
(04-27-2016, 12:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: If a computer isn't in a modern product, it likely helps make the product..
SO, this then tells me the issue being communicated to you might also involve computers and things using binary code.
BINARY CODE IS IN MY THAN COMPUTERS IS HAS ITS BASE IN MATH, I HAVE BEEN GIVEN MATH SCALES BEFORE IN DREAMS BUT DIRECTLY GIVING ME MATH PROBLEM IS A LOT HARDER. I NEVER REMEMBER THOSE AT ALL! AND WHEN LOOKING AT THEM LIKE ENCRYPTION I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY SAY/MEAN.

ANOTHER THOUGHT TO THIS ONE IS, RIGHT NOW TIME TRAVEL IS NOT POSSIBLE, BUT IF SOMEONE FROM THE FUTURE WANTED TO SEND A MESSAGE BACK IN TIME USING A COMPUTER MAYBE THEY COULD DO THAT A LOT EASIER THAN THEY COULD SENDING A PERSON BACK?

(04-27-2016, 12:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: If it is not computer related, we they sure like making you/us work don't they.

I BELIEVE THAT THEY KNOW THE LEVEL IN WHICH WE ARE AT TECHNOLOGICALLY AT THIS TIME IN OUR HISTORY, IT IS EASY TO ASSUME THAT SINCE A CULTURE CREATED STONE TEMPLES THAT EVERYONE KNEW THE SECRETS OF HOW TO CUT AND MOVE THE STONES INTO PLACE, NOT REALIZING THAT THE PERSON RECEIVING THE MESSAGE WOULD NEED TO FIND A STONE MASON TO MAKE SENSE OF THE INFORMATION BEING GIVEN.

IF THEY BELIEVE WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE MATH AND BINARY CODE, OR HAVE A WAY OF TRANSLATING THIS INFORMATION IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT THEY DELIVER THE MESSAGE IN A WAY THAT BOTH PAST AND FUTURE CIVILIZATIONS CAN READ IT. RIGHT NOW AROUND THE WORLD, PEOPLE SPEAK MANY LANGUAGES, BUT MATH IS THE ONLY UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT IN THE SILICON VALLEY BY TRADE, MAYBE THEY ASSUME I UNDERSTAND OR KNOW THESE THINGS BECAUSE OF MY PROFESSION. MAYBE BECAUSE I AM REACHING OUT THERE INTO THE VOID AND PICKING UP MESSAGES, MAYBE I AM GETTING A MESSAGE THAT IS MEANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

I HAVE NO WAY OF TRULY KNOWING I CAN ONLY GUESS AND SPECULATE.

First off, I am happy to know you aren't yelling! Big Grin
Excellent thoughts Windy. Excellent. Writing in a binary code makes more sense knowing that yes, of course, it would be a universal language. Loved your stone masonry analogy too. thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and thoughts.
(04-27-2016, 06:16 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: 20 degrees
a change to water
earth heats
sun changes
mankind goes underground
watch the skies
(Like a Quattrain)

From this, I don't take it to mean 'global warming', I take it to be an impact event - possibly impacting at 20-degrees (latitude and longitude are absent). As a result, the earth heats, the sun appears to change, mankind goes underground, and the prudent should 'watch the skies' (again, confirmation of the 20 degrees reference).

I read "Like a Quattrain" and it made me cry... I do not know why, maybe an understanding reading it, like..... ugh words escape me. Crap!

What would happen if an impact happened to the earth, would it move 20 degrees from where it is at in our solar system right now. Would it change the temperature by 20 degrees if we ended up closer to the sun, is that even possible. Yes, Yes I agree, you have something here Skeetersaurus. Like remembering the words to a song, i am humming the tune but cant quite remember the lyrics.
sky watch Big Grin
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/04/2...alifornia/

I am not saying this is important. it just fit the words. I would think it would be a bigger "sky Watch" event.
Dream Weaver (if you don't mind if I call you that), I had a strange dream last night that instead of post a different thread, I thought I would add it here to yours. It was just one image, and it was gone. The rest of the night was about things from the '70's, cars, forests, fishing, etc. - to me, a beautiful time and outdoors is always a great place.

The image I had was simply

:BE

I thought about this a bit when I awoke, scribbled it down before grabbing a glass of water (and the morning ritual face-wash), sat down at my table, opened my laptop, pulled up my on-screen calculator, changed it to programmer mode, and looked up the HEXIDECIMAL value for BE. It is 190. I didn't see the significance of this number, and in that very moment, someone almost seemed to whisper in my ear, 'and what day of the year is that?' I thought for a second, and realized that as a Julian calendar date, 190 could be translated into a month-day that is recognizable in the Gregorian calendar. (all this is not that odd for transmission protocols and programming, so this wasn't a major mental jump...at least for what I do).

The 190th Julian day of 2016 is July 7. Now, this is quite funny, considering that I could not have known this going to bed - and that July 7th is the 190th day of the year only 1-in-4 years, since in a non-leap-year, July 8th would be the 190th day.

So, what does it mean? July 7, 2016? 7th month, 7th day, and 1+6 = 7.

I have seen this '777' many times in dreams for a long time now, and still have no clue what it really implies. Perfection? Completion? Something else? not sure. I don't apply 'religious numerology' to numbers I see, merely intent or actions.

In this case, I have a strong feeling that it is a marker for something - and as 'the ethereal' has a lot of difficulty conveying their intent, related to dates and times, to us here; I am pretty-sure that the use of the Julian system is one of the most-likely methods they would use to do so...and may be why their delivered dates are sometimes a few days off to us, being as they may be marking 'new years' for us as the Winter Solstice plus 10, or 8 or something.

This would also explain why binary is often used. Anytime you 'pass through the veil', in either direction, you are dealing with 'an alien intellect' that you are not currently part of or completely understand. Math, then, is a universal conduit (man has lost most animal, plant and spiritual connections - and only pure mathematics remain).

That's my take on it, anyhow...
NOW I REALLY WISH I COULD REMEMBER THE REST OF THE DAMN CODE!

How did you manage to remember that much of it?? Photographic memory?

It's a serious question. :-)
LOL Sistah Windy, YES! LOL you ain't the only one wishing....well hoping. What a powerful bunch of words.
(04-28-2016, 02:20 PM)Sherriann Wrote: NOW I REALLY WISH I COULD REMEMBER THE REST OF THE DAMN CODE!

How did you manage to remember that much of it?? Photographic memory?

It's a serious question. :-)

I did a little trick that i use to remember long strings of numbers in accounting....
this makes Binary much easier to remember than accounting numbers

Here is goes:
All 0 are red
All 1's are black

2 red 2 black 0011
2 red 1 black 001
3 red 2 black 00011
6 red 1 black 0000001
... and so on, Paint by numbers in my head.
When I saw the code the 0's were glowing red and 1's were not which made this a lot easier of a task.

In accounting being in the red means you are short money (like your bank account being over drawn, and that in me creates a stress response, so i feel red as stress)
Being in the Black means you have money in the bank and this creates a zen effect, which makes me feel relaxed. I was feeling the red and black and counting how many of each there were rather than focusing on the message which is why I didn't remember the message.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

― Maya Angelou

FYI: the way i can tell precognitive dreams from non-precognitive dreams isn't by the substance of the dream, it is the feeling i get in the dream. I can feel it when my Ex peeps into my dreams on me, i can feel him there. I have been learning to block that by the way.

I am all about emotion and always have been. My mother used to say i was the most sensitive person she has ever met and that i wear my heart on my sleeve. This has caused me a lot of pain in life, but i refuse to close that emotional side of myself to become a zombie and live without emotion like i watch so many others do.

Instead I keep a very small circle of people around me, and when i begin to feel overwhelmed by my emotions or other peoples emotions i tend to run away.
Empathic energy is not always easy to live with as most do not understand the impact
it has on one's soul.
Sometimes' its like having raw nerves exposed. No cure for that.
I do understand your need to remain private, though I thought Richard's idea was
a good one in some safe environment for the mind/heart/spirit.