Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting, UFO Crash & City Dream, 4/30/16, am
The dream starts with my driving along a country road on the way to a gathering. Then I am in what looks like a country cabin meeting with other people. When it was time to leave, I thought about staying for the night, then thought, no I can't.  

I get in a car and start driving along a county road. Suddenly I see a lot of activity ahead of me. When I get closer, to the right of the road in an empty field surrounded by big boulders or hills, I see 1/2 of a round UFO on the ground. The other 1/2 of the UFO is scattered in pieces in the field. I looked closer and see there are numbers next to each piece like you would see on a archeological dig.  There are people who I think are scientist of all sorts, working at this site. It was not like you see in the moves with military and people in hazmat suits.  The land to the left of the road is on higher ground than the area where the UFO crashed. There are people up there taking pictures of the crash site. They remind me of tourist, so I am thinking ok, maybe this is just a tourist attraction. Then a thought came to me, yes, that's right, it's just a tourist attraction.    

The next scene I am in the downtown area of a large city that I think is Northern City. I find the building I am looking for. In the building there is a museum, school, food court, music, a doctors office and so on. I find a place to sit and see a man walk by that I think is a doctor. I ask him if he can scan me and check all my organs to make sure they are working properly. He smiled and didn't say anything so I asked again and he said, sure just make an appointment.  

I told someone that I needed to leave and hoped that I could find my car because I can't quite remember where I parked it. Then I notice I am not wearing shoes. Someone gave me silver/grey colored walking shoes.  I left the building and sure enough, I could not find my car. As I was walking around the outside of the building, it started getting dark and I was not happy because the night people were starting to come out. So I thought, while looking for my car I will do my best to blend in.

Someone asks me, what are you doing out on the streets? I said, looking for my car. They said, you are welcome to come along with us while you look. I said, thank you and I walked along with them for a while.  Then I stopped walking & looked all around me and saw: an apartment complex with children out front banging a shopping cart against a dumpster, a group of people laughing and walking into a Jazz nightclub, 3 or 4 people next to a wall lighting a drug pipe, and food trucks setting up for the night. All of this activity seems so normal to everyone here. Someone walked by asking me to join them in the Jazz Club and I said thank you but no I need to go home. He smiled and said, nice shoes , oh and just remember you are welcome anytime if you change your mind.  

The dream ended with my finding the parking lot, but my car was not there. I stood there wondering if I had left the car there before I went to the meeting in the country and maybe it was here too long so the city towed it away. Then I thought, dang now I will need to find a policeman to ask about my car. At this point I am in a great deal of emotional stress. Then I thought, wait this is a dream, this is not really happening, no reason to stress, you just need to wake up, so I did.

Afterthoughts: I think the UFO crash was the real deal, not a tourist attraction.
Very interesting, Julie. One phrase you said caught my attention, and that was 'the night people were starting to come out'. What sort of 'night people'?
Alcoholics, druggies, prostitutes, vandals and criminals. That is what I was thinking in the dream.  I think the man that said "just remember you are welcome anytime if you change your mind" has a dark spirit. I think he was being sarcastic because he could tell I have an aversion to dark spirits.  

(04-30-2016, 01:45 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Very interesting, Julie. One phrase you said caught my attention, and that was 'the night people were starting to come out'. What sort of 'night people'?