Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A seminar
30 th April 2016

There was a seminar i was attending. And after the seminar the lecturer, a woman who stood behind her desk was talking about that she could send us an e-mail with the texts relating to the seminar. I thought this was good. Also like this i could get more connected with other people. Some people then gave her the e mail adress. 

Associations:

I am attending a grouptalk at the community garden Seminar = Latin ralted to seeds, sowing... I received a mail yesterday by one woman of the Garden. Then i also attended a kurdish event where a woman told us about what she has seen in Kurdistan during the Newroz Festival. 
After i saw there was a paper where one could write his email and then i would be on a mailing list for related information. I put my e mail on it, too. I got to know the community garden because of a seedsharing event supporting Rojava, the syrian kurdish people. I saw the poster at the same location the kurdish event was yesterday. 

Conclusion:

The dream can show us, how emotions and materials we receive and give in waking life, are or can be related.
(04-30-2016, 02:50 AM)Lean Siegrist Wrote: 30 th April 2016

There was a seminar i was attending. And after the seminar the lecturer, a woman who stood behind her desk was talking about that she could send us an e-mail with the texts relating to the seminar. I thought this was good. Also like this i could get more connected with other people. Some people then gave her the e mail adress. 

Associations:

I am attending a grouptalk at the community garden Seminar = Latin ralted to seeds, sowing... I received a mail yesterday by one woman of the Garden. Then i also attended a kurdish event where a woman told us about what she has seen in Kurdistan during the Newroz Festival. 
After i saw there was a paper where one could write his email and then i would be on a mailing list for related information. I put my e mail on it, too. I got to know the community garden because of a seedsharing event supporting Rojava, the syrian kurdish people. I saw the poster at the same location the kurdish event was yesterday. 

Conclusion:

The dream can show us, how emotions and materials we receive and give in waking life, are or can be related.

My day:

A friend called me, if i want to come to sow pumpkinseeds next week. 
And a woman wrote me an email if we want to meet to travel together to a seminar we will be attending.