Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/4/16 Successful Perspective!
Trending: successful perspective mix progress grandmother colors changing cake test nights hallway figured security arms eating spinning orb bike code great further pizza college yes dirt riding field desk row wondering loud step definitely sometimes hospital match demon mirror goat enter
Waning: says because another welcome time around now group could before into off read other make lucid last people there back when one were dreams view had 2016 class up dream

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Successful perspective mix progress seems to be Bot's way of telling us that we're making progress at learning to use our different perspectives to come to a cohesive conclusion.

IOW, Bot just gave us a collective pat on the back. Big Grin
IMO we would be wise to keep an eye on "cake." Here it is again. Hallway is, too.
Don't like "security arms eating" either.

Whoa! "demon mirror goat enter" is the ugliest thing here. Does sound like the satanic church's more-successful worship services but is powerful metaphor for something, probably.

Cool when it happens that a very long list of words sounds like a near-complete sentence. This Waning list does.

security arms eating spinning orb - if security arms are nuclear arms, and spinning orb is earth, it doesn't sound lovely. I think however if the 2 phrases are connected, it is more about the war in Syria or somewhere like Syria.  The bombings are "eating" planet earth, in more ways than one.
(05-04-2016, 11:00 AM)Nanny Wrote: IMO we would be wise to keep an eye on "cake." Here it is again. Hallway is, too.
Don't like "security arms eating" either.

Whoa! "demon mirror goat enter" is the ugliest thing here. Does sound like the satanic church's more-successful worship services but is powerful metaphor for something, probably.

Cool when it happens that a very long list of words sounds like a near-complete sentence. This Waning list does.

DEMON MIRROR GOAT ENTER sounds like something nasty coming through an open portal. Don't like the obvious demonic reference, as well as mirrors being a classic portal.
Seems I can't remember that a mirror can be a portal. Glad you posted it.
Comes from being a voracious reader. Alice went through the "looking glass", one of the most famous references!
(05-04-2016, 08:28 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Comes from being a voracious reader. Alice went through the "looking glass", one of the most famous references!

It's not a thrill to look in a mirror and see someone else looking back at you. Damned cheeky voyeurs.
Mirrors for me were indeed more fun and yet freakier in the seventies, of my experimentation era. (Now I only experiment with external things or healthnut stuff.) Haven't had anything allowed to visit me with one in decades. Wowzers, if I do. I'll run to that thread for extraordinary human experiences, quickly.