Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Solar company Caught Gambling?
I was driving in a car with some other female and we went by a building that I had previously been in, and they had games people played but it was not geniune gambling. But this time as we drove by we saw that they had instituted real gambling. This was at night.

For some reason this chick driving turned around quickly. As we drove past this gambling building again the headlights revealed an Asian woman kneeling down digging? in the ground beside a homemade sign that said "Fuk Yi Solar Company" or the word "Company" was "Co." This woman's expression was a "deer in the headlights" as she was obviously annoyed but caught at her ploy and knew it.

That's it, I awoke this morning.

Notes: No specific emotion with this. The dream was one of those vivid and "loud" dreams.
About the name of this dream, perhaps I should've named it "Someone caught gambling in solar business" with shady business practices or shady motives, using OUR Money.
Nanny, I think most of us know that this 'scam' has been going on a while now in the real world (alternative energy being used as a subtext to proliferate huge profits at the cost of taxpayers). I find the idea of an 'Asian Woman Digging' more intriguing to this concept. Are we going to find out a new twist to the solar issue related to Asian controls or promotional drives now?

Good intro if this was the intent...
Hey Nanny!

I have seen the name of the company you mentioned in your dream in two different countries when I was over in Asia, but it is just spelled slightly different.

The first is the Fukui Solar Company in Hebei, China. The second is the Fukui Solar Plant in Fukui-ken, Japan (which is about 200 miles north of the Fukishima Nuclear Plant).

Just thought you would like to know.?
There is a Yi Solar company in China and Fuk is a Chinese last name.
Thank you for this info. and I darn sure do like knowing, I mean I appreciate you telling me.

I wonder if I have welcomed you here to NDC yet. Hope you'll want to participate on many other threads, bring your own dreams and help us analyze others' dreams, the dreambot runs and current events, etc.
We are all blessed when folks choose to do so. No shyness needed at NDC.

(05-04-2016, 12:28 PM)Akwyldeflwr Wrote: Hey Nanny!

I have seen the name of the company you mentioned in your dream in two different countries when I was over in Asia, but it is just spelled slightly different.

The first is the Fukui Solar Company in Hebei, China. The second is the Fukui Solar Plant in Fukui-ken, Japan (which is about 200 miles north of the Fukishima Nuclear Plant).

Just thought you would like to know.?

Really?! thanks for more helpful info. here.

I was amused at the solar name on the sign in the dream, but not in the dream.

Also, WELCOME to NDC if I haven't gotten to do so. This grand experiment would cease to be were it not for those of us participating. Thank you and please feel welcome and free to post on any or all public threads, helping us brainstorm what dreams may be saying, the dreambot runs, etc.

(05-04-2016, 12:59 PM)Maat Wrote: There is a Yi Solar company in China and Fuk is a Chinese last name.

Skeeter, yes it has been and am wondering why this dream and why, now. My dreamland has taken on major changes. I am remembering a good number of them and they're all warning and/or prophetic in type. Dunno why but I'm taking note. I am wondering if we have a major headline coming that's about or attached to this type of problem where current admin. has put the screws to us yet again since so many companies have already failed. What was the gamble that may make news since this type of thing indeed is old-hat.

Oh yeah, about her digging....great metaphoric bit if this dream comes true. But, what all may it be saying??
Nanny, I've gotten (through dozens of recent dreams) an overall feeling that there is some sort of 'recent change' meant to stop 'horrors' from happening, yet at the same time, fulfill lots of old prophecies by crushing the 'world overlord' without hurting the people on it as badly. I don't think it will be 'kind-and-gentle' overall, but what I keep getting, reading between the lines, is that instead of 'war', that a 'creator-effort' is presumptively being put in place to 'absolutely crush' the evil, the evil-leadership, and do a 'general reset' without global war. Don't get me wrong, I still keep getting some sort of 'global pandemic' and 'massive population reduction' event - but instead of mankind 'architecting' such an event, it does appear like there will be a crushing reset which includes a 'creator-controlled' genocide that will in fact, reduce populations significantly (by what I'm seeing, approaching 90%).

If this is the case, then maybe a lot of my old dreams are, in fact, accurate (as are many others'). I am a degreed engineer, and have designed many products in my lifetime. Maybe that's why I've seen me 'old, but still there'? Then again, I've also been told that I will leave before it really starts. Depending on 'the plan', I'm either a great detriment to a new society, or a possible keystone in finding new 'ways' that they restart? Not sure. Maybe why Goldengirl had her dream the other day, telling her 'to be strong' in what is to come???

Just guessing at this point...
Wow, Skeeter! This immediately-previous post of yours is heavy, it's awesome in the meat dept. LOL.......sorry that could sound beyond goofy, yet I don't care. I am tired and brain-tired too. I want to reread this post of yours and spontaneously reply.

This resonated yet is a new thing for me to ponder.....this suggestion that instead of the evil ones here being allowed to kill-off a ton of us that yes, Creator will be doing so. Yep, that too is prophetic with things like wormwood crashing into an ocean.

I am digging this post of yours and thank you very much for being one that "thinks aloud into your keyboard." Your posts are delightfully meaningful. No exaggeration. I dig REAL souls. You, too are. Thanks for being so, and so open about it
Have we determined how many boomers are having these dreams? Because I know there was some reference to the 50s, but I was born in 1960, and Boomers can range from '46 to '64. (Although there are some that label early sixties as Gen X). When I was a kid, we were outside doing stuff, all day long. My dad used to call us home to dinner with a loud whistle. Nowadays, you can look everything up on the Internet, and not have to "learn" anything. The "old ones" who can "do", can certainly be a threat to whoever wants to bring society down. IMHO.
I don't know that anyone in my orbit has quantified how many of us are but I think it's safe to assume it's a ton. (I know not all wonderful souls believe bible, and that said, gotta mention that bible says that near the end of the age that He is pouring out His spirit on *all* flesh with many dreaming dreams and having visions.)

Your last line, Goldengirl is powerful and soberingly true. We are the generation that is in the way of the younger ones being totally zombiefied as well as brainwashed out of so much truth and experience of its proof.