Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plane with blue light dream, 5.6.16, am
There is only one scene I can remember from my dreams last night. I see a plane in the sky and there is a very bright aqua blue light shinning inside the plane. The light was visible through every window in the plane, even the pilot windows. I could not see any of the people inside because the light was so bright.

Afterthoughts: This is not day residue.
If it was my dream, I would associate the blue light with the auras or biofields of the people inside the plane, creating a group field.  Blue light is a healthy harmonious color within an aura, so the intensity of the blue light suggests coherence among the individuals.  Also, planes in my dreams are dreams, aspirations, lofty ideas.
Think you Maat!
Dangme, Maat, I failed to welcome you to NDC on another thread! Sure didn't mean to.

WELCOME and thank you for jumping in as an active member of this wonderful website and grand experiment. I hope you'll want to post more on many of our threads. This science that's still in its infancy would not be discovering so very much were it not for each of us that shares our dreams, helps to decipher others' dreams and the dreambot runs as well as the current events/headlines.

No turf wars at this forum. Post as much as you feel led to do so. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you Nanny! Then I will go ahead and suggest another interpretation for the airplane with blue light:
According to Joe Mason on the greatdreams.org website, New Jerusalem symbolism webpage,
"after hearing quite a few dreams with airplanes, and noting symbolic events involving airliners, I realized that this probably represented the new Age coming -- Aquarius, the Water Bearer, which is an "Air Sign."
In Julie's dream, the aqua blue light, "water", and the airliner, "air sign" - possibly a symbol of the new Aquarian age we are entering!
Thank you Maat. Ditto what Nanny said welcoming you here!!
Double Ditto Nanny and Julie! I wasn't going to post anything Maat, because I thought your input was great.

But shoot, I haven't welcomed you either! Big Welcome Maat!!!!