Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lizard Skin
I just remember a little bit of this dream, but it's almost more than I care to.

So in this dream, I was in a big city somewhere walking down a sidewalk sandwiched between tall buildings and a busy street.. Somewhere really crowded, and I was just SO uncomfortable... I was wondering WHY I felt so uncomfortable. I felt like I was out of place and didn't belong here. Also VERY creeped out. I thought that maybe it was because I prefer the quiet country living and don't like crowds, but that wasn't it exactly. I just had an overall weird feeling. Something I couldn't quite put my finger on. Anyway, the streets sort of cleared and I watched a line of fancy shiny, black cars drive up the street slowly, hogging the entire road by driving right in the center. This really annoyed me and I had half a mind to walk out into the street and tell the people driving what I thought about that... but before I could, there was a hot, bright flash of light... and for a second I couldn't see. My eyes kind of burned for a minute and I rubbed them, and after I rubbed them I sort of peeked out of one eye and saw this woman next to me scratch her arm... and her skin just sorta flaked off into a fine powder... and I held my breath because that was nasty and I did NOT want to breath in this woman's skin flakes. I noticed a couple of other people were scratching their arms too... and just felt sick... and I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my mouth and nose in the hopes to filter out the skin flakes I knew were just flying around in the air. I wondered if maybe that sun flash had caused their skin to get burned or something. I seemed fine, but then again, I was never really prone to getting sun burned.

After this sun flash, the cars driving had stopped and everyone was sorta just hanging out looking confused. It almost felt like time had stopped for a minute or something. More people were clawing at their skin now and there were a few others who looked REALLY uncomfortable, like they WANTED to scratch but they were trying to keep from it. I looked back at the first woman I saw scratching and her arm just looked sort of scaly. At first it just looked like when your hands get really dry and look a bit scaly, but then it began to look like she had very defined scales on her arm. Like a lizard. But her color was still a pale peachy pink human color. It had a very distinct pink flush to it, like a person who had been scratching their human skin would have... and this was just so weird-looking to me. I realized that this was happening to several other people too, so I scratched my arms just to be sure and I just had normal people skin. Thank God!

I could feel that woman watching me and when I looked at her she gave me a really funny look and her blue eyes flashes a sort of gold color at me for just a second and I felt like maybe she wasn't human. I sort of got the sense that she was growing angry with me. Angry that I had noticed her scales, maybe? I started to worry that these people might hurt me if my skin didn't start coming off too, so I just jokingly said.. "Heh, looks like this stuff (my skin) is stuck on here pretty good." And I scratched a bit and slowly tried to worm my way out of the crowd.

Just as I made it out of the crowd, I turned to look behind me at the cars that had stopped in the street. Several people were climbing out of the cars. One of which was Donald Trump who had the messed up skin and he climbed on top of the car he had been in and stretched out over the top. I thought to myself that he looked like an alligator out sunning. Maybe that's why he always looks so ridiculously tan.
Elyse, Sigh more suggestion of a massively-powerful solar flare? or nuclear event?? Both are realistic concerns.

But the trump part, well is he in this one to show us the timing of these events *if we really have another president seated?? nah, this could be signaling the time between an allowed-election and inauguration.

Can you stomach thinking of this dream more, and share any hunches you got from it?

(Hope all's well with you and yours.)
It strikes me that what's going on is two separate events happening simultaneously: The bright flash of light and then the appearance of the scaly people.

So...something happens, a bright flash of light(Solar flare? Nuclear blast? I'll admit the latter was what popped into my head first), and then those of the scaly skin no longer see the need to wear their human disguises.

Which reminds me of a dream I had a while back...let me see if I can hunt it up...

Found it: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...and-aliens

Dream #3 is the one that came to mind.

I'm adding this one, since it came after the other but seemed to partner with the other dream: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-in-charge
I have one also about lizard people. I'll look for it and post if I find it.
Hey Elyse - Do you remember seeing anyone wearing military clothes where you could not see their face? The reason I asked is that in the dream I had, there were guards wearing uniforms with masks or helmets of some sort.

I can't find the dream I had, so I will try and remember it now. I was in a room with 4 or 5 other people. I was awake and the other people looked sleepy. I woke them up and told them we had to leave because this place was not good. They said, how will we leave without them seeing us? I said, I know a way out so lets go. I found a door in the back of this room and once we were outside of the room I told everyone to run in different directions because they can't come after us all at once time. So we took off and 2 guards ran after me as I ran in a hallway. Suddenly a huge 7+ Ft reptile looking man blocked my path. I stopped and stood about 1 foot in front of him. He had alligator looking scale greenish skin. His eyes were amber colored. He was very upset that I let all those people out of the room. He said, you are not acting properly. I looked at him in the eyes and said, "well I guess YOU have a problem then, now don't you!" He sighed, rolled his eyes, turned around and walked away. The 2 guards caught up to me and brought me somewhere else. End of dream.
Second dream link I posted had alien-types wearing uniforms and helmets that covered the faces.
I like the part in the second dream about throwing the energy.
(05-11-2016, 07:50 PM)Julie Wrote: Hey Elyse - Do you remember seeing anyone wearing military clothes where you could not see their face?  The reason I asked is that in the dream I had, there were guards wearing uniforms with masks or helmets of some sort.

I can't find the dream I had, so I will try and remember it now.  I was in a room with 4 or 5 other people. I was awake and the other people looked sleepy. I woke them up and told them we had to leave because this place was not good. They said, how will we leave without them seeing us? I said, I know a way out so lets go. I found a door in the back of this room and once we were outside of the room I told everyone to run in different directions because they can't come after us all at once time. So we took off and 2 guards ran after me as I ran in a hallway.  Suddenly a huge 7+ Ft reptile looking man blocked my path. I stopped and stood about 1 foot in front of him. He had alligator looking scale greenish skin. His eyes were amber colored. He was very upset that I let all those people out of the room.  He said, you are not acting properly. I looked at him in the eyes and said, "well I guess YOU have a problem then, now don't you!" He sighed, rolled his eyes, turned around and walked away. The 2 guards caught up to me and brought me somewhere else. End of dream.

Wow... that is an interesting dream. I didn't realize there were so many dreams of these lizard people...

Yes, some people were dressed in military attire.  In fact, Most of the ones getting out of the cars looked military or businessy. I guess I should have made a note of that. For the most part, they had their backs to me and the clothes pretty much covered them completely, so I couldn't tell if they had the weird lizard skin. I sort of assume they did because they didn't seem bothered by Trump or the others.  I want to say that when I wormed my way out of the crowd I saw in the distance some more military/police looking guys wearing the helmets with the dark visors. Crowd control?

Nanny, I didn't even think of a nuclear flash, but I guess it very well could have been. I will need to think about the dream a bit more. I woke up just feeling so creeped out. As weird as it sounds, I woke up from this dream feeling like I had REALLY been surrounded by lizard people without knowing and it sorta made my skin crawl. And its not even because they are lizardy. I think that If I ever discovered there were lizard people, I wouldn't be surprised, nor would I care, except that in the dream they seemed malevolent. They radiated a sort of evil feeling. Like they meant to do harm... not just to me either.

Lol... and right now as I'm trying to think about it, my mind is screaming "CATTLE"! But also it's like 3am and I am in dire need of a snack. Kids are asleep. Might be able to sneak some ice cream. Moooo!