Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/11/16 An Emotional Revolution
Trending: revolution emotional arms death nature loved grasp poor key glad plus pain swim worry familiar sweet structure picking war stuff yesterday curious boy refused job active pink clearly ice ancient breathing grandmother accident loves pizza things awhile invited intention hat
Waning: into thank dead view tab sorry water ball dreams bus reality okay carefully exhausted tree plane method hours request remember lesson wow time sun sat desire dream had mon last

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Although we don’t have Red Alert levels here, the theme is definitely Revolution (see blue arrows). Plus, the blue arrows are only matched with the obvious connections, but words like ‘active’ (i.e. active duty) and ‘boy refused’ (i.e. dodged the draft) and even ‘plane’ could all support the main theme as well. Bottom line, I’m wondering if an emotional revolution is on its way to humanity.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Great to see you back! Nice analysis.
Thanks, Goldengirl. I'm slowly climbing my way back. It was another butt-early morning this am. Ug! I'm so not a morning person. Travel tomorrow to support dad in a very probable but dangerous surgery.

Regardless, still looking forward to more and more integration with ya'll!
Eagle 1 - Keep us posted on your Dad. Please take care of yourself also.
Oh great. Confirmation even when not needed. Well, hell they say that 7 is a number of completeness and one powerful group has fulfilled that and is in oh, something like a sports "overtime" thank God.

June 22nd. will be the 6 week average?? of bot predictions fullfillling. One dreamer, I think it's Skeeter has hunches about July 4th. and the death of our nation as we know it. (forgive me and help here please if I misread you, Sir)

But then comfort comes from our boss/owner, Eagle1 reminding us that dreambot runs are, is it actually 90% exaggeration most often?

"swim" and "water" same run but far from each other.
"dead" and "death" same thing. (IMO this is dreambot run's way of showing us when an entire run has linguistics that directly belong together for some VIP/message reason)

"sun" yet again and Elyse dreamed of that bright light without mentioning sun.
(05-11-2016, 08:42 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks, Goldengirl. I'm slowly climbing my way back. It was another butt-early morning this am. Ug! I'm so not a morning person. Travel tomorrow to support dad in a very probable but dangerous surgery.

Regardless, still looking forward to more and more integration with ya'll!

Safe travels Eagle, and a safe return and I will remember you both in my prayers.
(05-11-2016, 11:06 AM)Nanny Wrote: June 22nd. will be the 6 week average?? of bot predictions fullfillling. One dreamer, I think it's Skeeter has hunches about July 4th. and the death of our nation as we know it. (forgive me and help here please if I misread you, Sir)

Nanny, all I can say, is that I have seen a May calendar (briefly) that was generally hidden from me for 'something I think that was significant' to occur, with a reoccurring focus on that first 7-10 days of July as some form of 'Taps' for multiple channels of what we would accept as 'core-Americana'.  Whether it is death of the last fibers of patriotism, or death to the government, or just blatant death, I can't really say.

My own feelings are, that something natural is about to crack the whole 'dozen eggs' in one day, and the 'event threshold' for whatever is about to happen, starts. I say 'one day', but for decades, I've always seen that 'opening threshold' to be about 5-7 weeks long - so it makes sense that such a thing would start in Mid-May, and culminate (or climax) in early July.

Nothing is guaranteed - but either I'm way off-target, or something comes soon. I guess we will all soon see.

Oh, and Nanny...I'm definitely not a 'Sir'...stop it, you'll give me a complex! ;-)

As for me being right-or-wrong, if I did get it right, I'm still not Moses...and if I got it wrong, well, they were my dreams...and I did report them as accurately as possible. Can't do much better than that. (If I were making it up, I'd DEFINITELY pick better dream-topics than the Mad-Max/Apocalypse stuff I tend to always report).
Skeeter, you are not wrong. We've gone past the point of no return in terms of global finance/economy and countries are slipping one by one into the beginning of the "Greater Depression". The death of the the dollar is unfolding right before us and things are going to get ugly and truly emotional for people. Running alongside that is all the earth changes occurring. Due to our solar system crossing into a new, denser region of space our sun is reacting to that and it's causing some big effects to our planets. With earth we are seeing an expansion period plus alot of extra radiation and magnetism disturbances. This translates into chaos in the weather we'll see and a good deal of tectonic activity, hence the earthquakes in prolific amounts and magnitudes, increased vulcanism, and direct affects on our population as well as the animals and plants. Get ready for a hell of a roller coaster ride, hang on tight, and do your level best to survive!
Wink 
LOL Skeeter, duuude! Will do my best to not let another "sir" slip with ya. Besides, you too are a discerning soul and you get it. I respect ya. This matters to me that others that I'm comfortable with to be my wordy self know that I respect 'em. (especially when I've just "met" someone)

Yes, the taps and that window of time.
Okay a "natural" event. So, this may not be the New Madrid popping another catastrophic since your vibe is that the event will last awhile? OH man, Yellowstone progressively shaking and then blowing?? Okay sorry, I'll stop the guessing game.

Thank you, as always.

(05-12-2016, 09:23 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 11:06 AM)Nanny Wrote: June 22nd. will be the 6 week average?? of bot predictions fullfillling. One dreamer, I think it's Skeeter has hunches about July 4th. and the death of our nation as we know it. (forgive me and help here please if I misread you, Sir)

Nanny, all I can say, is that I have seen a May calendar (briefly) that was generally hidden from me for 'something I think that was significant' to occur, with a reoccurring focus on that first 7-10 days of July as some form of 'Taps' for multiple channels of what we would accept as 'core-Americana'.  Whether it is death of the last fibers of patriotism, or death to the government, or just blatant death, I can't really say.

My own feelings are, that something natural is about to crack the whole 'dozen eggs' in one day, and the 'event threshold' for whatever is about to happen, starts. I say 'one day', but for decades, I've always seen that 'opening threshold' to be about 5-7 weeks long - so it makes sense that such a thing would start in Mid-May, and culminate (or climax) in early July.

Nothing is guaranteed - but either I'm way off-target, or something comes soon. I guess we will all soon see.

Oh, and Nanny...I'm definitely not a 'Sir'...stop it, you'll give me a complex! ;-)

As for me being right-or-wrong, if I did get it right, I'm still not Moses...and if I got it wrong, well, they were my dreams...and I did report them as accurately as possible. Can't do much better than that. (If I were making it up, I'd DEFINITELY pick better dream-topics than the Mad-Max/Apocalypse stuff I tend to always report).
Dang, looks like this is the run I was wishing I could find when I read today, or yesterday's run. Sheesh, the days seem like they are so far away sometimes, what
ever the heck that means.

This run is being complimented in continuing runs and feels really important per needing more attention.