Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-Worker chat
Something interesting happened to me this morning at work. I was in a meeting and decided that it didn’t need my full attention so I logged on to the NDC website to look at the Botrun.  My coworker sitting next to me, who I did not think could see my screen, wrote “you see visions too?” on her notepad.  I smiled and wrote back “yes and they come from the Holy Spirit”. She said, “yes, I know and I knew you were different also”.  After the meeting we agreed to get together and chat.  When I first met her at work I knew there was something different that I liked about her and now know what it is. Just last week I said to my manager, if you ever want an extra person to do my job, I want ______ to work with me. It's nice knowing I am not the only Giraffe on this herd of Zebra's.  Big Grin
What a cool thing to have happen and you know that it's the Spirit that made this occur! Now, I admit I hope she will choose to check out this place and of course become a regular here. Does seem likely that this is what is destined to happen.
As the end of the age draws nearer He really is amassing us in increasing contacts as He pours out His Spirit as written.
Not to mimic anyone Julie, but I had already seen that in you too. Don't worry, it all has its reason. You'll always find what you need to, when you need to.
Always great to find a kindred spirit. There are many more giraffes out there than we realize.... Big Grin
Julie, I'm looking forward to the day I can sneak a peek at the NDC during those daily, heinous meetings. Right now, I'm using the meeting times to catch up on all my paperwork. Otherwise, there's no way to get it all done. I'm one of the few that actually stays current on paperwork.

Anyway, thanks for posting this story. Very cool Smile