Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instead of spiders multiple times, it was mess of Webs last night~
WINDY! You would, You little fart, Hahahahaha!! I needed a laugh and got a great one. That chick singing....digging that it says "omen" on her shirt. LOL.....(praying for your daughter and you both, gal. Thanks, love ya)

DLP worse than usual?? aren't you a true nightowl? I am but have been a good girl at least crashing before midnight more often. Dang, crashed at I think 11:02 PM last night and paid for i? Nah, I think this was going to happen anyway. I'm being reprimanded. It was again.

Glad you're back here in this great state. Will you be hanging with us awhile? (asking not out of nosiness but because you posted few months ago that it was time to travel)

Hubby's on the road again. Just called from Tuscaloosa, AL to tell me about the very freaky stormcloud he saw earlier. He awoke and was walking the house not able to get back to sleep around 3:40am.

I hope tonight's a good one. I was a good girl today and "played Susie Homemaker" even with this fatigue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Instead of spiders multiple times, it was mess of Webs last night~ - by Nanny - 05-12-2016, 08:39 PM