Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar playing David Cassidy
Well, I am yet another member here who went through high school in the 1970's. I have no idea what prompted this brief dream,. Certainly not day residue.

I was watching David Cassidy (Partridge Family fame) play the guitar. I was viewing him close-up, either live in concert or a TV close-up; not seeing any Audience or other fans. He looked to be in his 30s or 40s, still sporting the shag haircut and wearing an all white outfit with rhinestones. He was playing the guitar exceedingly well but then the guitar pick he was using broke, and he managed to replace it with a new one without any stop in playing. And that happened a second time. He kept playing, and smiling, not at all perturbeded. I was impressed by his talent and good humor. Then I realized how strange the dream was and I woke up.

So does that make members of my generation nostalgic? LOL
I loved David Cassidy. With that shag haircut. LOL
"Oohhhh, I think I love you..."

Great. Now I'm a-gonna have that song pinging around my brain pan for the rest of the night.

Big Grin
Hey Iris - What a fun dream. I was a big David Cassidy fan and had pictures of him on my bedroom wall like many many other girls in that time.
Thanks DLP. Forgot that song UNTIL NOW, I'M AT WORK AND IT'S NOW PINGING THRU MY HEAD. Big Grin

I think I love you so what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for
I think I love you isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say that I've never felt this way
ARGHHHH!!!!
You're quite welcome. Angel

(The angel smiley is in lieu of a devil smiley or one of those markedly innocent expressions. Big Grin)
I get the impression the angel smiley is NOT you. Me either! Big Grin
Well, he's back on tour again, minus the shag haircut and sequins, although he is wearing white!
http://www.northjersey.com/arts-and-ente...-1.1619360

"I think I love you" was probably the first record I ever bought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r9UtIhOI8M