Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 5/13/16 The Transition: Grim + Goodness
Trending: grim goodness fever transition metal zone danger means twilight expensive son sent giant military request crazy mouth album room branch director freed bliss crush invited gab cluster low stops pitch tonight pillow made bad platform feel symbol evening stomach cut
Waning: one fell connection personal box spinning basically earth rather arms death desire dirt between foot key interesting pain pizza familiar glad pet dragon hey loves thanks awhile cake remove york

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Even though it will look grim, always remember that there is goodness present in the transition. Oh, and there might be a fever, a danger zone, a giant military request, and a crazy mouth. I’m looking forward to another transition. Heck, I could look at my life and say that I’ve been in transition for quite some time now. Change is not something periodic for me; it seems more like a way of life. REMEMBER THE GOODNESS in each transition! Remain grateful, for each situation poses unique opportunities.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

REMEMBER THE GOODNESS in each transition! Remain grateful, for each situation poses unique opportunities.

Thanks for the reminder Eagle. SO IMPORTANT!!!
And hey, at least there's PIZZA FAMILIAR GLAD Big Grin
album room branch director freed bliss crush invited gab cluster

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...id-Cassidy

Grim goodness fever(s) transition. (In a) metal zone, danger means twilight (is) expensive.

Doing good, whether we want to or feel like it or not, fevers transition. If in a hard place in life or caught between a rock and a hard place, feeling the danger of it causes aspiring toward something new to be expensive in an emotional, physical, spiritual way.

This bot run is causing me great anxiety considering the dreams I've been having and yet, it doesn't instil fear. It feels more like a BIG challenge is on it's way.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...8#pid24828
Brick 
The letter 'G' is trending maybe, grim, goodness, giant, and gab.
The letter 'D' is waning, death, desire, dirt, and dragon. Their is also a 90's band named Cake and their most famous song is called "The Distance". Their second most famous song is a cover of Gloria Gaynor "I will survive". A popular song for my generation.

For Trending: Expensive Son Sent, looks like Unfortunate Son or Heaven sent...referring to a divine being amongst us. I also get a "walking on the sun" vibe from the whole piece. Words like "pitch tonight pillow made bad platform" seem to indicate overall bad sleep last night.

For Waning: I see Connecticut, Dan Rather, EITHER Pan Pizza or Bread Pizza...bread being 'pain' in French, pet dragon then becomes obvious but it is also related to familiar which is "a demon supposedly attending and obeying a witch, often said to assume the form of an animal", finally I see the word "you" because of loves and thanks (It's in the third person, strangely). Oh, and awhile seems to make 'while' important.
"crush invited gab cluster" IMO this one is obvious. Someone arranges a "pow wow" with ill intent like using a questionnaire to find out who one's enemies are, so-to-speak. Heh, nothing new for subversives since they infiltrate everything that opposes them.

"metal zone danger" is of course the result of "expensive son sent giant military request crazy" someone will be calling for multi-national troop assistance. Oh, imagine that, ahem.

"room branch director" hunch is that this refers to some nation's "situation room" like our "white castle" has also.

"pillow made bad platform" yeah, someone will be called-out for sleeping during their command, sounds like.

"stomach cut" is suggesting food shortage/famine be it temporary or not?

"awareness lived" is encouraging unless it's the oppressors being aware of something that helps defeat the innocent.

"arms death desire dirt between foot key interesting pain" arms as in body-part or arms as in weaponry??

Eagle1, thank you for wisdom that is an encouraging reminder. "grim goodness" existing amidst the use of military causing death and "transition," not that we or our "classroom" cease to exist. "Twilight zone" was in yesterday's run? That's what the experience may feel like for awhile.

Yep and reading your post, it hit me that Eagle1 just graduated and now we have dreambot suggesting all of us, the collective "class" are a lot closer to doing so, too.

(05-13-2016, 10:04 AM)Sherriann Wrote: album room branch director freed bliss crush invited gab cluster

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...id-Cassidy

Grim goodness fever(s) transition. (In a) metal zone, danger means twilight (is) expensive.

Doing good, whether we want to or feel like it or not, fevers transition. If in a hard place in life or caught between a rock and a hard place, feeling the danger of it causes aspiring toward something new to be expensive in an emotional, physical, spiritual way.

This bot run is causing me great anxiety considering the dreams I've been having and yet, it doesn't instil fear. It feels more like a BIG challenge is on it's way.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...8#pid24828
I do not like this run. At all.
york remove-
There is a navy vessel which was named after the 911 bombings and christened 2008 the USS New York (LPD-21), the fifth San Antonio-class amphibious transport dock, is the fifth ship of the United States Navy to be named after the state of New York.[1][4] New York has a crew of 360 and can carry up to 700 Marines. It is notable for using a symbolic amount of steel salvaged from the World Trade Center after it was destroyed in the September 11 attacks.  This MIGHT fit in our ship mean.

grim goodness fever transition metal zone danger means twilight- I sense a volcano eruption endangering buildings (metal).
cluster low stops pitch tonight pillow made bad platform feel - earthquake

one fell connection personal box - someone well known is going to die
spinning basically earth rather arms death desire dirt between foot key- war, military ground forces or action.
Brick 
Oh, and "one fell"....sounds a lot like (and probably is) unfall...German for ACCIDENT! Also means CRASH in German. The market is considerably down today...lower than a month and a half ago.

It says mortal wound all over it.