Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 5/18/16 Red Alert: Eden and Apocalypse
Trending: class view eden dream pothole there up fucking one driveway had were entries length twice apocalypse kidding profile private categories forum pizza comments message pissed add really bad back down signaling type around ability into first congrats lucid think people
Waning: pool kiss job met important figure young personal future understand grandmother care spirit seem gone days candy sun ship state became scared within exactly show hold heart sat boat fri

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Behold, the recoil from a failed bot run yesterday. I’m not surprised. Well, actually, I recant that statement. A whopping 400 words with positive surge scores. That is a record….a big record. Our surge scores are so high that I can’t even put up a caution flag in today’s picture!

Double meanings abound in this run. The cuss word F@#&ing goes well with EDEN and POTHOLE!

Next: Twice Apocalypse (Kidding). If bot is talking to TB9, I’m certain that “kidding” is included and an important part of the phrase. But then again, Twice Apocalypse could imply that the inevitable world collapse will involve not just one catalyst but two! For example, outbreak and pole reversal, or economic collapse and Planet X. The point here is that one doesn’t cause the other. Two coincident, organic problems; neither of which are caused by the other.

Goldengirl: “Pissed add really bad back…” WOW! Wonder if a positive voodoo doll could help this situation?

And just to explain what I'm seeing in the Red Alert, EDEN is supported by Dream, "There Up," and more. The alternative to Eden is also implied in POTHOLE, which could be supported by Apocalypse and maybe F@#&ing. Bottom line, it's a bipolar Red Alert....the two extremes.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

So, this bipolar Red Alert is that we are dreaming of Eden but we, the "class" are "view"ing our own fornicating "driveway pothole"s, so it seems. Yeah, the "message" is we're "pissed." Hence, danger is "blood days" come? Afterall, the entitlement crowd demand that their potholes be fixed.

"twice apocalypse" well yeah, twice now the dreambot itself has had apocalypse giving almost no linguistics but a message was had both times. Wonder if those two days indeed go-together. Seems so.

Wow, the waning words list has a message too. "candy days gone" there it is, more reference of the entitlement crowd's reason for being "pissed" as they "view" their "potholes" which will increase in this transition's provocation.

"boat" and "ship" both here and this message of "become scared" and "hold heart within" is fascinating.

(05-18-2016, 09:15 AM)Nanny Wrote: So, this bipolar Red Alert is that we are dreaming of Eden but we, the "class" are "view"ing our own fornicating "driveway pothole"s, so it seems. Yeah, the "message" is we're "pissed." Hence, danger is "blood days" come? Afterall, the entitlement crowd demand that their potholes be fixed.

"twice apocalypse" well yeah, twice now the dreambot itself has had apocalypse giving almost no linguistics but a message was had both times. Wonder if those two days indeed go-together. Seems so.

Wow, the waning words list has a message too. "candy days gone" there it is, more reference of the entitlement crowd's reason for being "pissed" as they "view" their "potholes" which will increase in this transition's provocation.

"boat" and "ship" both here and this message of "become scared" and "hold heart within" is fascinating.

I agree, the Candy Days are gone, and they've left us with alot of big potholes.

Trending: class view eden dream pothole there up fucking one driveway had were entries length twice apocalypse kidding profile private categories forum pizza comments message pissed add really bad back down signaling type around ability into first congrats lucid think people

Waning: pool kiss job met important figure young personal future understand grandmother care spirit seem gone days candy sun ship state became scared within exactly show hold heart sat boat fri

Trending:
Class View
Dream Eden
pothole there, f'ing up one driveway, had entries of length.
twice apocalypse kidding profile
private categories forum
pizza comments, message pissed
add really bad back - [the People burdened with unpayable debts/taxes]
down signalling
type around ability
into first congrats
lucid think people

Waning:
pool kiss job
met important figure young
personal future understand grandmother care
spirit seem gone days candy
sun ship
state became scared within exactly show
hold heart sat boat fri
gone days candy sun ship state became scared within exactly show hold heart sat boat fri -something happens with a boat / ship where our hearts are affected.  Might also be about a "love boat"  which I would say refers to a cruise ship. The "sun" crusie ships I can think of right now are the Norwegian Sun, Sun Princess and Century Sun ( a Yangtze river cruise).
twice apocalypse kidding- Seriously ?!?!  Just how do you respond to that?   What does it REALLY mean...
Yes Eagle, after reading all of the botrun I would also say that this is a bipolar botrun.