Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/16/16 Frozen...and then the Transition happens
Trending: frozen glad transition anger days structure understand covers morning steps candy job mood mon result care laid pulling gab purpose sun wide coming things were thought yelled church girl boat global seem could exactly close cave watched male taylor ajax
Waning: connection straight yeah colors gun energy began pink minutes dream active sorry character wait present tree cat dawn memory television need strong trap temple water lady serious class ally grim

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Ran into a bit of a lull this morning. I’m almost certain it had to do with the quality of the internet connection. I attempted the bot run several times and then ran out of time. I’ve got to get on the road….going to try and do the whole trip in one day.

As for today's dreambot results, the very top of it is clearly day residue. The first word resembles the weather warning last night, which was a freeze warning! …..In May for God’s sake!

TRANSITION is still lingering in the collective mind. I love the next few words: Anger days structure understand covers. For me, this transition sounds almost like a post-disclosure world. People are angry that they covered up the information all this time, but now they understand the structure and how said structure was put in place to control us.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"transition anger days" of course there will be. How badly will the entitlement crowd act-out this anger? Faith not an option during this time.

"candy, job, mood" and "pulling gab purpose" go well in this run with "transition anger" if this transition begins with an economic emergency which is one of the likeliest scenarios. (bank hackings in current reports online)
Yeah, when it crashes then any "gab" meetings about "jobs" will have no "purpose" for a time.

"sun wide coming" may be metaphor about a large flare.

"ajax" was in a run before and still don't know what the heck it's metaphor for. "taylor" dreamed ad nauseum man would love to read the dreams it's indicated in.

Waning words "class ally grim" noteworthy.

transition anger days structure understand covers - this sounds like the political process of going from one head of state to another.  Brazil is having a very difficult time right now. The US certainly is dealing with transition anger too. There is a structure to how a new head of state comes into power.  There are also many layers to dig through to find what is covering up the "real" person running for office. The real issues are also covered with fluff that has no true worth but seems to gather lots of press.
sun wide coming things- expect news about the sun, the impact of which will be felt widely. Perhaps with drought, perhaps with solar flares.
The 5/11/16 run is married to this one and no-telling how many others or coming dreambot runs. Just had to note it to compare them more when not near bedtime.

Quick edit....because.....drumroll....

5/11/16 run starts from the top with,

"revolution emotional arms death" (pairing with today's openers...)
"frozen glad transition anger"
(05-16-2016, 12:17 PM)Nanny Wrote: "transition anger days" of course there will be. How badly will the entitlement crowd act-out this anger? Faith not an option during this time.

"ajax" was in a run before and still don't know what the heck it's metaphor for. "taylor" dreamed ad nauseum man would love to read the dreams it's indicated in.

Waning words "class ally grim" noteworthy.

Hmmm, Ajax. things that come to mind for me on this word: Ajax - a cleaning agent or:

Ajax (also AJAX; /ˈeɪdʒæks/; short for asynchronous JavaScript and XML) is a set of web development techniques using many web technologies on the client-side to create asynchronous Web applications.

or Wikipedia definition of Ajax

Trojan Horse: Mythology

Ajax (mythology), son of Telamon, ruler of Salamis and a hero in the Trojan War, also known as "Ajax the Great"
Ajax the Lesser, son of Oileus, ruler of Locris and the leader of the Locrian contingent during the Trojan War

or
Ajax (missionary), Arian missionary who converted the Suevi to Christianity (c. 466)
Ajax, pen name of Australian nature writer Sidney William Jackson

or Vehicles:

Ajax (Scout SV), a family of armoured fighting vehicles for the British Army.
Ajax (1906 automobile), Aigner, Switzerland
Ajax (1913 automobile), Briscoe, France
Ajax (1914 automobile), Seattle, Washington, U.S.
Ajax (1921 automobile), prototype, U.S.
Ajax (American automobile), Nash Motors, 1925–1926, U.S.
HMS Ajax, several ships of the Royal Navy
USS Ajax, several ships of the United States Navy
Ajax (locomotive), an 0-4-2 steam locomotive purchased by the Emperor Ferdinand Northern Railway in 1841, believed to be the oldest preserved steam locomotive on the European mainland
Ajax, one of the eight South Devon Railway Dido class steam locomotives, in service 1860–1884
Ajax, a LMS Royal Scot Class express locomotive, in service 1927–1962
Ayaks, a Soviet top secret aerospacecraft project
Nike Ajax, an American anti-aircraft missile

or other interesting Ajax references:

Ajax (Sophocles), a play by the ancient Greek tragedian Sophocles
Ajax (Disney), a fictional company (the Disney equivalent of Looney Tunes' Acme Corporation)
Martian Manhunter, a comic superhero, called Ajax in Brazil and Portugal
Ajax, a Call of Duty: Ghosts special operations soldier.
Operation Ajax, the 1953 Iranian coup d'état

Places:

Ajax, Louisiana, United States, an unincorporated community in Natchitoches Parish
Ajax, Ontario, a Canadian town in the Greater Toronto Area
Ajax GO Station, a station in the GO Transit network located in the town
Ajax High School, a public high school located in the town
Ajax (electoral district), future electoral district
Ajax, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
Ajax, Utah, a ghost town
Ajax, West Virginia
Aspen Mountain (Colorado), United States, also known as Ajax Mountain
Kanichee Mine, Temagami, Ontario, Canada, also known as Ajax Mine

So. Which meaning is Dreambot getting at for Ajax?
Shadewolf, very good post and huge thanks!

In the mood and general message of the Surging list, it's gotta be "trojan" in some sense, IMO.
Anonymous hit again.

Banksters
New York Stock Exchange Targeted, Chase ATMs Stop Dispensing Cash
By The Phaser | May 15, 2016

http://thephaser.com/2016/05/new-york-st...sing-cash/
My question is, was it really Anonymous, or was it the Banksters with a false flag to further their interests in banning the usage of cash and forcing the people into purely digital currency so they can have complete taxation [in all forms] control?