Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/19/16 Evil Intimacy?
Trending: evil nap naked pure presence odyssey breast wed imagination grew wild cheese effort potter pain leaves mouth kissing breath former brown throat wrapped fit student wanted kidding darkness diet steps bear bags twice boots planning consider watched driveway stepped chocolate
Waning: box dreamt guess pothole taking forgot quo stove personal mirror truck view mon dream brief hour college movie understand deep happy sun opening parts must ice imagine space present candy

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Head’s up: Twice is in our lineup yet again. This time, it has everything to do with warplanning (Twice Boots Planning…)

Top word of Evil, which doesn’t sound all that great, but after that word, the run gets, well, risqué (naked, breast, wild, mouth kissing, wrapped, etc.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

When I skimmed this bot run I got a big Deja Vu, like history repeating itself.
In light of yesterday being "twice apocalypse," today's "twice boots" is a warning of its own. "bear" and "planning" near these/each other in the surging list could be Russia.
"odyssey" in a number of runs deserves to have those phrases put next to each other.

"pure presence odyssey breast
unconscious raid odyssey seriously
faster odyssey had really up glad
planet odyssey sick snow
blocked odyssey practice caught
death odyssey men playground
awakening odyssey boss rocket
rush odyssey story hilarious
wall odyssey very spirit vampire
bus odyssey class spring
form odyssey wait gab
request gab odyssey cleaning sea"

Good grief does this run go with "Red Alert! 5/10/16 Red Alert: The Collective's Labido is on Hyperdrive!" for the carnal linguistics in the Surging List? LOL...but seriously it may.

"padding pizza driver ceiling" dang fascinating. Guess it's time to list "pizza" runs for a hopeful, united message. (hope to do so soon)
imagine space present candy - are we being given a message about places in space, also named after candy bars.  That would include the Milky Way and Mars.
I agree with the warnings given about Russia and Twice Boots and yesterday's Twice Apocalypse . I would also like to add that additionally,
boots planning consider watched driveway stepped chocolate padding - could be about a flood or landslide .  Botruns often have multiple meanings.

Nanny, for Project September, Odyssey seemed to relate with the migrant crisis in Europe.  It may mean something different now,  but keep that in the back of your head.
Twiceblessed, thanks gal. I have totally ignored Project September just by focusing on other things, not intentionally. Was it done for this coming Sept? Dumb question? LOL at self, when I don't pay something attention I really don't. Thank you~
Project September was for last September. I know we have a link somewhere for the results. Big Grin
Oh BLEEP and BLEEP, Twice!! I just reread the bot run lines I found earlier in the context of the muslim invasion and they ALL work for that context! Oh My
Gosh.
Thank you. yikes....
Possible day residue. Sri Lanka had a major landslide.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/world/...ivors.html?&hpw&rref=world&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region®ion=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0
(05-19-2016, 05:22 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: imagine space present candy - are we being given a message about places in space, also named after candy bars.  That would include the Milky Way and Mars.
I agree with the warnings given about Russia and Twice Boots and yesterday's Twice Apocalypse . I would also like to add that additionally,
boots planning consider watched driveway stepped chocolate padding - could be about a flood or landslide .  Botruns often have multiple meanings.

Nanny, for Project September, Odyssey seemed to relate with the migrant crisis in Europe.  It may mean something different now,  but keep that in the back of your head.
Found today on phys.org.
imagine space present candy
3-D candy-maker billed as world's first arrives in New York

Now there's yet another market for 3-D printer-enthusiasts: candy.
imagine space present candy -
Dylan's Candy Bar has linked up with Magic Candy Factory to launch 3-D printing of confection in their stores.
Billed as the first 3-D printer for candy—or any food for that matter—it made its debut Friday in New York. Melissa Snover, founder of Magic Candy Factory, said the possibilities are as limitless as your imagination.

"With the product you're able to create any customized candy that you can imagine. You can write words, you can upload images like photographs and create hundreds of different shapes, on demand in any color and flavor," she said Thursday.
However, when given the opportunity, most apparently aren't very creative.
"We were really surprised when we found out that over 70 percent of people make their name," she said.

The candy is made of pectin, which is apple-based.

The 3-D candies will roll out in Dylan's Candy Bars nationwide in the next few weeks.

More information: www.magiccandyfactory.com/
www.dylanscandybar.com/
2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.