Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 5/20/16 Red Alert: R.I.P, The US Dollar
Trending: dollar burial laid remain meant opening tears truth relationship tree grocery deep wow annoyed birthday view putting request show hello fades lesson stove hour cake powerful work nights shows watching previous mostly throughout ceiling higher preface read woods dream bed
Waning: realize story park space crazy dad pissed sexy pizza first already potter parking dog boy nap lots wild mirror fucking length odyssey driveway class congrats twice chocolate basketball stuff mon

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Holy crap! Could this finally be the end of the dollar? For those unaware, what does that even mean? Well, I could explain here, but it would be too lengthy. Currently, the world trades on American dollars. The dollar enjoys “reserve status.” It is inevitable that the dollar eventually becomes nothing more than any other currency, and the world trades it’s goods based on a different currency. Here’s more information: http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article49739.html

Back to our bot run results….. Dollar burial laid remain. The collective might be seeing the final nail in the dollar coffin. Of course, there is a chance that nothing will come of this. The surge scores are below 100 points, but we don’t have probability data yet for the various surge scores. Personally, I’d get ready for the world financial stage and get ready to live in a third world country, because that is exactly where USA is headed if/when the dollar loses reserve status.

Meant opening tears….grocery deep wow annoyed. These are the after-effects of a crashing dollar: Lots of tears and deep, empty grocery stores.

Bottom line: We don’t have the surge scores for a full Red Alert, but I’m issuing one anyway. This is our first Red Alert issued that is based on surge scores less than 100. Better safe than sorry.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

congrats twice is much better than twice apocalypse, right? Congrats twice chocolate is very hopeful if the grocery shelves are empty, Big Grin
That first grouping of words looks pretty unsettling.
(05-20-2016, 12:09 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: congrats twice is much better than twice apocalypse, right?  Congrats twice chocolate is very hopeful if the grocery shelves are empty, Big Grin
That first grouping of words looks pretty unsettling.

congrats twice LMAO just now-
TB9 all that came to mind on this is a #CAME TRUE big hit for you soon.
thinking positive here.

Eagle1, when I saw the alert I immediately pinned it as day residue.
I've been following a few financial blogs (besides George's) to where it is evident the
Petro-dollar is doomed, especially tied to the house of Saud
and now that the Senate voted to pass the bill on 911 Saudi involvement just
watch the dominoes fall. They've been positioning for this for a while now.
The question now is not IF but when.

Our talented dreamers have been foretelling this now in tandem with the dominoes teetering.
Lots of 'Disclosure' happening too.

Me thinkest that it will happen around a birthday or holiday- (July 4, USA birthday?)
annoyed birthday view putting request show hello fades lesson stove hour cake powerful work nights shows watching previous mostly throughout

time to incubate folks
"dollar burial laid remain meant opening tears truth," Thank God that dreambot runs so far have statistically? manifested in only 10% of the results that the linguistics have brought to-mind. This is likely a headline coming about the petro-dollar. Saudis are the cause of nations such as Venezuela suffering horribly at the collapse of the price of oil.

Saudis, I was taught, were the main players in agreeing to our dollar becoming the Petrodollar. We agreed to not drill as much or more than them, and in return the world traded oil in our currency. But now? The Saudis turned the spigot/spicket on to crash the price of oil. Meanwhile, other nations have started trading in "other than" our $ and can't blame them.

I want to understand if this can be a slow-descent of a death as soon as we are officially not the Petrodollar or reserve currency. Hoping, praying it can and will be so.

"annoyed birthday" hit me as July 4th. being one of the most folks getting-it about the state of our union per liberty and freedoms.

"tree grocery, stove hour, cake powerful" gotta look at those again, interesting!

(05-20-2016, 01:17 PM)Nanny Wrote: "dollar burial laid remain meant opening tears truth," Thank God that dreambot runs so far have statistically? manifested in only 10% of the results that the linguistics have brought to-mind. This is likely a headline coming about the petro-dollar. Saudis are the cause of nations such as Venezuela suffering horribly at the collapse of the price of oil.

I want to understand if this can be a slow-descent of a death as soon as we are officially not the Petrodollar or reserve currency. Hoping, praying it can and will be so.

The short answer to your question is that it will be almost unnoticeable, until it's not.

Losing the petro dollar will mean billions of dollars kept in reserve banks all over the world will no longer be needed. As a result, they will be sent home. Quickly.

This is not good.

So, keep an ear to the ground. Get yourself ready. Have a plan. Even if it never happens, those are good things to do.
Um... citi folding, and upside down citys now make so much more cents.
OMGosh, in light of this run, don't miss today's run of 5/21/16! It's a continuation of this warning, apparently.
This article won't shock a lot of people or even surprise them,but will some.

This is a perfect botrun for it.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2916-...fect-sense
Interesting read Nanny.