Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/22/2016 10:36pm Bi-Lingual Message
I am standing in an information booth at a street fair or a farmers market of some kind, and when people come up to the booth, the other people in the booth with me give out the information.

A young 20 something Chinese girl walks up to the booth and she begins to speak the Mandarin Chinese language to us, the other people in the booth with me do not know what the girl is saying, but some how I do.

I go to answer her question by when I open my mouth Mandarin Chinese is what comes out. Also the I did not answer the girls question, it was as if someone else was speaking through me, and the person said in my voice. "Your grandmother will be very upset to learn about her future in this way, so do not tell her. Do not upset her, just let her know her elders are watching over her." The girl ran away crying.

The other people in the booth looked at me like i was a monster, and i said "What?"
They all turned away from me, and went back to helping other people.

An old man walks up to the booth and is speaking the Aramaic language, he asks a questions to the group of us, but no one speaks Aramaic. Once again I go to answer the old mans question and in Aramaic I say to him: "Grace can and does have a history". The old man smiles at me, and walks away.

Once again everyone in the group looks at me strange. One of them speaks up and finally asks me in Spanish, when did you learn Mandarin Chinese and Aramaic?

I answered him with the following reply: "La conversación es el alimento del alma"
"Conversation is food for the soul".

I woke up with my mothers sick cat pushing his head against my chin, again!
Love your dream of languages. In waking life do you speak multiple languages? Just yesterday I was thinking about the different languages we speak and have spoken throughout history. It just doesn't make sense to me why we all speak different languages.
(05-22-2016, 09:42 AM)Julie Wrote: Love your dream of languages. In waking life do you speak multiple languages? Just yesterday I was thinking about the different languages we speak and have spoken throughout history. It just doesn't make sense to me why we all speak different languages.

I speak broken Lakota, English, and i can order food at a Mexican restaurant.

In the dream time, however i can speak multiple languages fluently.

Once i went over a legal contract with someone in Chinese...

Makes me wonder if we spiritually all speak one language, but the limits of the human body mess that all up for us.