Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another night of celebrities
22 May 2018
No intention set

Working with Sylvester Stallone and his Expendables bunch(don't know who they all are beyond Jason Statham). We're fighting against some unnamed/unidentified adversary. Then I'm on a plane with my sons, who are both young boys, with Stallone as my bodyguard. I'm dressed in my nightshirt and barefoot. The kids are in jammies. Older boy is asleep with his head on my lap. Stallone is holding the younger boy, who is also asleep. That was too close, I say. Yeah, says Stallone, They were right behind us.

Then I'm someplace next to a river. There's a walkway along the river, with a railing between the river and the walkway. I'm leaning against the railing, looking out at the water. It's flowing quickly, as if there's been recent heavy rains. A man joins me. It's Arnold Schwarzenegger. He leans on the railing next to me. I heard what happened, he says. We need you, I say, We can't do this on our own. I don't know, he says. I look at him and say, They're after the kids, Arnie. The kids! Yours, mine, all of them! How can you stand aside and not fight for the kids? You don't understand, he says. I'm just getting things back on track. I stare at him, aghast. Seriously? I say, You're putting your own shit ahead of every child on this planet? I push away from the railing and walk away. You're useless, I say over my shoulder as I walk away, leaving him by the railing. I rejoin Stallone, who is standing beneath a tree. You warned me, I say. Stallone gets what I'm saying and says, He hasn't been the same since his divorce. Then we're joined by Bruce Willis and Jason Statham. Now what? I ask. Willis says, What about your big friends? I sigh and say, They'd be here if they could but they can't get through. Then we're screwed, says Stallone, Without them, we just don't have the power. I don't say anything. I'm watching my kids play Frisbee with the Expendables and trying not to cry. This isn't how it was supposed to go down and I feel so helpless.

Notes:

A bit higher caliber of celebrity tonight. Big Grin

In the dream, I was quite clear on the fact the adversary was targeting the children. I had a mental image of them not killing the children but co-opting them. Changing them so they did the adversary's bidding.

FTR: my sons are both adults. The older son is a combat vet and can take care of himself, even with only one leg. The other son is smart enough to know to stay out of the way while others who know what they're doing handle things.

The reference to my "big friends" was clear to me in the dream. Willis meant the dragons. Theres' a long story about why they can't get back but suffice it to say everything they've tried so far has been unsuccessful.

A strong feel of being overwhelmed and discouraged. So few of us to fight so many.
Wow...this is creepy because someone mentioned to me yesterday having a dream about, and I quote, "they were after the kids, they want the kids" Also I recall posting a dream about a space craft? Crying? They were taking the kids? Being chased?
Yes, it does sometimes feel overwhelming. There are times when I just want to stop trying to help because I feel like the majority of the human race has no interest in wanting to progress Spiritually. Then I get a renewed feeling come over me and I continue with trying to help. Yes, there are too few of us here. Just remember though that our energy comes from the Holy Spirit which is the most powerful in existence. That energy is the glue that holds us together and keeps us from unraveling.
I'm assuming you're talking about not enough green pins. I find the celebrity angle interesting, tho.
Not enough red pins. Those are the ones who can't and won't be turned, no matter what happens to them. These are the ones who are known threats to the adversaries.

Yellow pins are those who started out red but have stepped back for some reason. They don't want to be involved but could, if the situation pushed them to do so. They're kind of an unknown quantity and they are monitored.

Green pins are those who are not only no threat to the adversaries but could be considered allies. In a way the green pin people are as big a threat as the adversaries because these are the people who will sell out this planet for their own gain.

I started referring to the different pins after seeing a map of the U.S. covered with the different colored pins during a meditation. The pins represented those who had awakened to their gifts and abilities.
I like your pin vision DLP. I really do lean toward being a yellow pin. However, like you said, "if the situation pushed them to do so" has been happening more often in the past year or so. What about everyone else here? If you had to pick which would it be for your Spirit?
I'm a known red pin.
DLP: They'd be here if they could but they can't get through.

My first thought:
According to the "Blue Avians" our system is locked down and any helpers/entities not on earth at the time of the lockdown are locked out.

Secret blockade of our solar system by "Blue Avians" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrt_03XoD6E

Solar Warden, the Blue Sphere Alliance and the Blue Avians Secret Revealed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPKEM9QM7-s
Esholars - Makes me wonder why the lock down. I'll have to look at the links you posted.

DLP - I figured u as a red pin. Big Grin
(05-23-2016, 01:42 PM)esholars Wrote: DLP: They'd be here if they could but they can't get through.

My first thought:
According to the "Blue Avians" our system is locked down and any helpers/entities not on earth at the time of the lockdown are locked out.

Secret blockade of our solar system by "Blue Avians"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrt_03XoD6E

Solar Warden, the Blue Sphere Alliance and the Blue Avians Secret Revealed.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPKEM9QM7-s

I was told they were locked out after the last big battle for the control of the world. They slept for a long time but woke in 2012 and have been trying to get back ever since. I wasn't told who locked them out, beyond those who had a vested interest in keeping these dragons away from the coming battlefield.

Off to watch the videos.

(05-23-2016, 02:44 PM)Julie Wrote: Esholars - Makes me wonder why the lock down. I'll have to look at the links you posted.

DLP - I figured u as a red pin.  Big Grin

I kinda came to this world as a red pin and I'm here for the duration. Big Grin
(05-23-2016, 12:20 PM)DLP Wrote: I'm a known red pin.

Oops! Got my pin colors mixed up. Working on my abilities, must be an orangish pin, not red yet, not yellow either! Probably not under the radar however.... Cool
Figures! it figures that "the Red List" may actually exist at this time.I held out hope that it's just a conspiracy rumor.
Never heard of the Red List. I came upon the map with the pins when I was tracking some energy one day. There was even a little pin legend, which colored pins meant what, which is how I knew what I was seeing.