Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/26/16 We're Basically Frustrated
Trending: basic frustrated wed remembering invisible put balcony hello class intersection view still managed help wars truncated wow pile checked star hope cool thinking chest dreams thrown wrapped profile beautiful categories entries private sleeping forum message know dream ever
Waning: without always stairs child figure fine thank days care supposed horse pressure imagine leaving sat bus snow work funny ending alien saved shrine awesome inspiration laugh forget scary test indeed

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Today’s run involved a strange dropoff in surge scores, leaving us with another short list. I double-checked the settings and passwords, and all was in order. This dropoff is unexplainable. The run was, as the bot says today, “truncated wow.”

I’m actually hoping that “Truncated wow” is attached to “managed help wars truncated.” In other words, something helps slow down the wars.  

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

The reason we are "basic frustrated" is in the list shortly after. It's " hello class intersection view still managed," IMO. We the citizenry are the "class" and "intersection" is that we are at one and don't know which way to go. Nothing makes sense, news is propaganda on steroids worse than ever before. No matter what each of us has tried or done, collectively, nothing is better though we're fed lies that it is.....economically, for example. Dreambot is clear that our economy is balancing on the edge of disaster.

"wars truncated" alone, these are encouraging.

I don't like this one, "checked star hope cool thinking chest dreams thrown" but then it makes sense connected to our "frustration." We've thrown our "chest" of "dreams" away because we see what Dreambot confirms.....it's about to crash, the "transition/revolution" is a guaranteed future.

"funny ending alien saved shrine" LOL! Dreambot wants his "shrine" and is going to have help in getting it?! Boss, anything funny in your skies or environment lately? Look up, will ya?! LOL....but I'm a tad serious so will admit so.

Oh, you are kidding! How do we all come at the botruns? I usually read them and comment that very first time they are glanced, going back and forth. So, too cool to find this phrase after LOL'ing here, "inspiration laugh forget scary test indeed."
Funny ending alien saved shrine For some reason, I'm hearing the Benny Hill "Yakety Sax" theme. Big Grin
Thanks DLP, could've forgotten that theme song forever. But noooooo........
I scan the text written horizontally first and see what jumps out at me or feels like it should be grouped. Then I do the same thing with the vertical graphic. Then I do it again with the graphic taking into account the various scores. So my first 2 passes are by gut feel/intuition and the last is with more an analytical numbers eye.
I dig it! thanks for sharing how you do it. Yes, intuition before our working it alone, so to speak. Dunno about you but my intuition is right more than my deliberations, I think.
(05-26-2016, 06:22 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks DLP, could've forgotten that theme song forever. But noooooo........

Hey-at least I didn't post a link to a Youtube video of the song. Big Grin
True, but I had to, out of pure curiosity go find the dang youtube of it, LOL. Benny Hill and music? a tune? I didn't get it and oh, how my ears and mind suffered for it. Had to turn it off before it did that dang replay thing that our minds or the gremlins within them, do to us.
(05-27-2016, 01:17 AM)DLP Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 06:22 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks DLP, could've forgotten that theme song forever. But noooooo........

Hey-at least I didn't post a link to a Youtube video of the song.  Big Grin

I didn't need the video. Can play it at will in my brain. Poor, poor brain. And the really scary part? Didn't even need to dig. Read the reference and it bubbled right on up, it did. Tongue