Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to play your part, 5/25/16, pm
This evening I was thinking about movies I'd seen in the past. I was thinking about how in some moves there are characters that seem to be written specifically for the actor playing the part. Like Sean Connery in Hunt For Red October. Like they are born to play certain roles in movies.

Then a thought came to me, It is time to play the part you were born for. I asked, well what about the others on NDC? I heard: yes, it is time you all play the part you were born for. I think this ties in with the dreams we have been getting this week.
Interesting timing for your post, Julie. I was told not long ago that the work I've been doing isn't the job I'm here to do. It's merely part of the training. The real work hasn't started yet...but it will soon. Your post confirms what I was told.
Julie, beyond fascinating!
Can't know for sure but it hit me that maybe this has occurred to you at this time because indeed it's "almost showtime." Or, now it *is showtime.

This phrase has come to me off and on for a very few years, "it's almost showtime."

Also, and I think I've posted at least one of these here before, I get the phrase "this is not a dress rehearsal."

Like the gist of DLP's post, I dig this thread because what came to you is another version or part of what I've gotten, but not recently till reading this.

Thanks for caring to share~