Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornado, Rocks and a Salesman
Star 
May 25, 2016 PM
No intent.

My husband, myself and one of our granddaughters are in the truck. The back seats are up and me and M are sitting on the floor looking at some very pretty rocks. One of them was orange crystal. We have an idea where the rocks came from and are heading into the countryside to see if we can find more. On the way out of the city where I live, on a dirt road, we hear loud crackling and roaring sounds. We look back and see a multi-vortex tornado heading toward the city from the southeast. We are terrified. Hubby picks up speed. There are vehicles behind us. We have to slow to cross a narrow muddy patch of road. After a bit, we notice the tornado has veered off, heading east away from the city. Big relief. The picture of the approaching tornado and the view afterwards are still clear in my mind.

In the dream, there was also some kind of connection between the rocks and an unsolved murder case...and a car salesman and his little boy, who was sitting on a big rock in the country, and who we were talking with and showing the rocks and joking about a customer. I showed the little boy a larger transparent rock with something inside but he wasn't interested.
There was a multi vortex tornado yesterday, Dodge City, Kansas...the Weather Channel. Citrine is a yellow/orange crystal, great for dreamwork and dream recall...