Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/26/2016 11:32pm MARS MISSION & Remote Influencing!
I am working on a white piece of equipment out in space. The equipment looked an awful lot like the "All Terrain Scout Transport". http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/star...0426214749

My attention is pulled away from the equipment by something going by in space... There is a panic to either get back to earth, or to get a message back to earth as to what is coming. This also explains our equipment failure!

I am sitting next to a grown man on my left and a 5 year old boy on my right. The in flight movie was about a paparazzi type reporter following and harassing a famous family. (During the time i was watching the movie, I was actually the woman in the movie who was being chased, so it became very stressful) I related a little but too much to the character. Now I am back on earth and I have just exited the space lander.

The grown man to my left says something that doesn't make sense, he is using a word that isn't a real word. His tone and what he is saying makes him sound like a victim, yet every time he says this word the 5 year old boy to my right keeps crying harder and harder.
Soon I am cradling the boy and yelling at the man next to me. I accuse him of hurting the boy using that word, then following the boy and repeating that word as a way of torturing the boy in front of others for his own sick jolly's! (This part/paragraph maybe day residue)

I tell the boy to quickly run across the plat form and jump down and get across the train tracks as fast as he can before the train takes off again. (I have been out in space for a while so a woman tells the boy not to do it.) I am confused and I look at the train that is stopped on the tracks and it looks like a BART train, nothing about it's appearance has changed to me.

Suddenly the train takes off and it turns out to be a bullet train, and if the boy had crossed he would have been killed. I am shocked, so i grab the boy by the hand and decide the only way to get him on the other side of the tracks and away from this sick man, is if i help him across.

As I am waking up, thinking about MARS, I hear my guide say to me: "Remote Influencing, BLOCK IT!".
I look up remote influencing, and it turns out that people who can do remote viewing can also influence others!
Interesting to know that all of this dream information maybe controlled by another.
Windy, were you able to tell what was influenced in the dream? Would you be able to tell in the future that there was remote influence going, maybe? I wonder if you were being influenced to not know what the contents of the earth message .
I believe the remote influencing has to do with the Inflight movie... Stressing me out, and the man and the boy and playing with my emotions.
The Mars part felt like a wind walk, but the rest felt like a twisted dream. The Emotions were different after the MARS stuff...

I do have some personal stuff going on, which is highly emotion concerning family members and abuse, so that is the part I believe maybe influenced. (That is why i said this maybe day residue from my personal life)
From the dream I posted yesterday -

In the dream, there was also some kind of connection between the rocks and an unsolved murder case...and a car salesman and his little boy, who was sitting on a big rock in the country, and who we were talking with and showing the rocks and joking about a customer. I showed the little boy a larger transparent rock with something inside but he wasn't interested.
(05-27-2016, 11:35 AM)Maysea Wrote: Hmmm...I wonder about something going by in space also explaining equipment failure, headed toward earth?  Do you remember any details about "it"?  Feels like you may have been remote viewing, and been detected, then attacked to break the connection? Just my impression...

I know you deleted this post, but I feel this is a good question and I want to answer this for you.
I got the impression of something massive, darkening the sky (Large enough to block out the sun).
Gray and black in color, rocky surface like the moon appears to be.

I don't know the difference between an asteroid or a comment to know what to call it.

It is always a possibility that someone gifted in Controlled remote viewing who wanted to silence or alter the information coming out would turn to controlling the remote viewing. I call what I do "Wind Walking" because it is out of body, colors are more intense, and emotions are more intense, but things such as Intentions are also a lot more clear!

With Sherriann's dream contact I realized that there is a theme here. As I am typing this suddenly there is an extreme amount of pain in my body as if I just tore a muscle and I am hurting really badly! I feel like I am under attack! I have to state this for the record though!!!!! DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOY AND THE MAN, IT IS A DISTRACTION, IT IS DISINFORMATION.
Thankyou...I think I know "Wind Walking" just didn't have a name for it. I to feel the man and boy are a distraction...sorry about the pain...seems we have this in common...being attacked...need to work on our shields?
You've been hit with a tracker, Windy. Something energetic implanted in your body. You may need to call on your teacher to help get it out. Look for decoys.

Yeah, I know it sounds nutty. But it happens.
Thankyou DLP...that doesn't sound nutty...any way to keep "trackers" from attaching while "Wind Walking"?
Besides don't let anyone touch you? Not really. If there are, I haven't learned about them yet. Mostly I've learned to recognize when I've been tagged and how to get rid of them. Some of the effers are damned tough to dislodge and sometimes there's more than one, so if you remove one you believe you're free. Some are decoys, really obvious, to make you think you found it, but the real tracker is subtle and hard to find. Oh, and they can be anywhere on your body. Anywhere.

I know they're energetic but for me they often appear as things like spiders or those replicators from Stargate: SG1. I think that's a way for my mind to visualize the energy that I'm seeing and it helps me know when I've got the damned things gone.