Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't Gorbachev Die? Time Shift?
The hoax that Gorbachev had died was in many places, more than got the news that an orchestrated hoax had been performed. I'm suspecting that someone did this one as a warning message to him or someone close to him.
Also, it's weird IMO that someone so famous as him had been successfully so out of the limelight before the hoax, as if word of him was intentionally kept out of all media or something like that.
Oh mine can... and I believe that Starfire Tor said it best...

The ancient origin of the Core Matrix, Time Shifts, and Co-Existing time lines involves a black hole, matter, anti-matter, and other exotic elements. Despite the immense, and symbiotic cosmic powers that brought the Time Shift mechanism into being, the continuation of this mechanism's function requires a source of power capable of triggering the Core Matrix's prime directive. The sun is one of those power sources.

http://www.starfiretor.com/CoreMatrix/TSAlerts_TOC.html

This is why some Time Shifts are triggered by certain types of solar activity impacting and interacting with the Earth's magnetosphere. Whether from the Earth's magnetic field being hit with solar winds, solar flares, or CMEs the effect sets into motion the Time Shift mechanism which involves the altering of frequencies which are the foundation of all Core Matrix Co-Existing time line programs. The above graphic illustrates the flow of energy between the Sun and the Earth.

I like to think of it like this... Your standing on the holodeck of the Enterprise, and something hits the ship which makes the scene around you change... from the mountains to the ocean. You do not change, only the scene around you changes.

More info on human and animal deaths and time shifts. http://www.starfiretor.com/Articles+Reports/TSLD.htm

(05-27-2016, 04:52 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: The latest Mandela Effect is the adult diaper brand Depend(s).  Which name do you remember, with or without an "s"?
But Gorbachev?  

I remember it as Depend(s)

That is why there are so many jokes with a punch line of ... it Depends...

The Time Shift Living Dead [TSLD]

TSLD phenomena can be experienced in the dream state, where the brain's interface with other co-existing time lines is open and active. This most often occurs with personal TSLD, such as when someone has experienced the death of a private and personal person or animal Upon awakening from a TSLD dream, the experiencer first believes that the animal or person is alive. It is only upon orientation of the waking current co-existing time line that the dreamer realizes that the dream did not reflect the dominant time line's reality programming.
I am glad you also remember his death Windy. He is a very public person to have as a Mandella Effect person. Huge! This type of thing could cause wars. "You shot down a our plane. No we didn't. " Both believe they are correct.

(05-28-2016, 10:29 AM)Native American Dream Weaver Wrote: Oddly enough, yes i remember the death announcement for Gorbachev too!
I was shocked about it and sat around with my friends to discuss it, just like we discussed the fall of the Berlin wall.

the Mandella Effect... That is not good. Makes sense with what my guide has shown me, but also not good.
That would mean there is a time line revolving door open! Maybe another "unintentional" act by CERN!

I remember Febreeze.
Other Mandela Effect titles and phrases that many people believe have changed over the years include the following:
Sex__IN_the City
From Field of Dreams:  If you build it __THEY_ will come.
Interview with_A__ Vampire
MIRROR,___ Mirror on the Wall
Anheuser Busch or Anheiser Busch ANHEUSER

Now, will go look and see what timeline I'm visiting....... Big Grin

It appears I'm trapped between worlds, HELP ME!!!!!
I had the same answers as you GG except I had Anheiser.
What does it mean? I have no clue except that I willed to tree lightly when someone insists their memory of something is different than mine. Who is to say which is correct?
Ugh.
Twice those are some very wise words....
(05-28-2016, 05:13 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Other Mandela Effect titles and phrases that many people believe have changed over the years include the following:
Sex__IN_the City

Y'know, if you really were trapped between worlds, at least you know someone who could track you down. Might take me a bit but I'd find you eventually. Not that you'd notice. Time doesn't pass in the between places.

Big Grin
first I see stuff on here then I stumble onto video on you tube!

The Mandela Effect and the Merging of Two Parallel Realities
Higher Self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnVkHZlFjZc
(05-29-2016, 12:10 AM)DLP Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 05:13 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Other Mandela Effect titles and phrases that many people believe have changed over the years include the following:
Sex__IN_the City

Y'know, if you really were trapped between worlds, at least you know someone who could track you down. Might take me a bit but I'd find you eventually. Not that you'd notice. Time doesn't pass in the between places.

Big Grin

Then I'm definitely NOT trapped in between lol. Because I've felt time speeding up in the past few years, especially in the past 6 months or so. Like really going by FAST. One could equate it with growing older, but this feels entirely different.

But I DO appreciate knowing a tracker, amongst all your other skills! Big Grin