Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 5/29/16 Dorm
Trending: dorm labor arrested heres yesterday living funny electricity woods meditation tight always river sat beyond surprised shadow ring housing mall nowhere indian already dictionary son using older five english
Waning: facing team rain starts wild eventually minutes word start kill counter looks eye hours super wed days request thanks today

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Dorm is a red alert because the surge score is above 100 points and the word is supported in the run (in this case, dorm is type of housing). Speaking of which, this run might be helping to explain yesterday’s bot run, where were seeing some sort of shakeup in the housing market. Link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...reclosures?

LABOR ARRESTED. Could the job market come to halt? Other than that, this seems like a fairly tame run today.

The last three bot runs seem to have a strong economic flavor to them.
Today: Housing and Labor markets
5/28/16: Housing market (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...reclosures? )
5/27/16: Taxes (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ts-Cleaned )

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

dorm labor arrested heres yesterday living funny

This reminds me of Skeeter's post-apocalyptic dream about being the oldster living in a world of young people who have no skills.

Dorm labor arrested - the kids just out of university who can't find jobs
Here's yesterday living funny - being forced into a lifestyle they are not prepared for, as in the case of an EMP or some terrorist attack that leaves us without our modern style of living.

And dorm labor arrested can refer to the kids taking part in the Trump protests, some of whom have no idea why they're there, just to cause mischief and get arrested. Day residue.

Nanny, my first foray into the dreambot interpretation world. Yay!

Also personal - meditation...beyond surprised!
"dorm labor arrested" sounds so literal, so arrested for what?
"living funny electricity" is this the "dorm labor" that gets "arrested" for illegal "electricity" hook-ups? Is this illegal "labor" workers or is the electricity "funny" illegal?

Well maybe this has nothing to do with the "dorm labor" (or what's "dorm" metaphor for?) anyway, "living funny electricity woods" this may be headline for someone living off-grid that's more unique? or new way than others doing it.

"already dictionary son using older five english" sounds like a child-prodigy headline coming.

Goldengirl, I like your ideas on this run! Even moreso I dig that you jumped in here. Hope you're a regular now.

Eagle1, good point about yesterday's run. What you suggest here would support hunch that yesterday's reference to housing was indeed about the latest "odyssey"/influx of illegals which now will need housing, etc.

Excellent thoughts on dorm labor arrested everyone.
heres yesterday living funny electricity woods - sounds like how people lived over a century ago, in the woods with funny electricity (candles). Or maybe its like living in the past in the woods, but this time it is solar energy (funny electricity).
Every time I see the title of this thread I see the word "Doom" not "Dorm." Kinda weirding me out.
In addition to the off-grid using alternate energies, i also get the image of old electricity wiring gone bad and discovered during the renovations of dorm housing on a campus somewhere. student housing is often setup in ring like building arrangements. It could be pointing to the Orient as they really do use circular buildings out there alot more often than in the west. I get that renovations are stopped until the dangerous wiring can be dealt with. But really, it's a smaller image that is well overshadowed by the off-grid imagery which is so much more vivid.
(05-29-2016, 06:09 PM)DLP Wrote: Every time I see the title of this thread I see the word "Doom" not "Dorm." Kinda weirding me out.

Same here...keep seeing "Doom" not "Dorm" ?
two cents here-
Dorm living doesn't need to be school.
Think camps maybe set up after a disaster of some kind...hmmm
or
replacement camps (refugees). I saw a snippet for housing homelesveterans on Volunteers of America where
someone funds (donates) old motels either for sale or used for nefarious reasons revamped for the homeless in LA. Great idea that may have some tentacles.
Also- dictionary speaks to me personally as I just signed up with dictionary.com to expand my personal bots.
also a couple of years ago in my resettlement north YESTERDAY I had HOUSING in the WOODS with no ELECTRICITY (off grid totally) so learned to live TIGHT and basic. It was wonderful I communed with Sasquatch.
So- I took a closer look at this run and the last.
May we consider too that weird electricity may be the heralds of NEW INNOVATIVE HIGH TECH OTHER WORLDLY technology coming in?
I love the thought. We may even be in for new housing types. Think villages of olde where the tribes gathered more for
protection from the wildebeasts and woods. Commmunal living may be a futuresque idea not the past.
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/05/Abu...Waste.html
AD great post and what got my attention was "dorm." It could also be military barracks. That's totally dorm-style, also.
yup
so
doom/dorm is the brain's way of seeing a potential.
no coinky dink.

SOMETHING is on the horizon folk.
time to incubate a bit harder or more focused. Way too many distractions lately!
I have to 'reset' that pesky million year old implant in my DNA to unlock it.
it just keeps resetting every day, though I have breakthroughs during certain moon phases and planetary aspects.
tsk tsk. Like getting over a hangover....all over again
ehem. :-(
over and out.
There have been resent dreams from our dreamers which suggest "dorm" communal living.
(05-31-2016, 01:50 PM)*AD Wrote: two cents here-
Dorm living doesn't need to be school.
Think camps maybe set up after a disaster of some kind...hmmm
or
replacement camps (refugees). I saw a snippet for housing homelesveterans on Volunteers of America where
someone funds (donates) old motels either for sale or used for nefarious reasons revamped for the homeless in LA. Great idea that may have some tentacles.
Also- dictionary speaks to me personally as I just signed up with dictionary.com to expand my personal bots.
also a couple of years ago in my resettlement north YESTERDAY I had HOUSING in the WOODS with no ELECTRICITY (off grid totally) so learned to live TIGHT  and basic. It was wonderful I communed with Sasquatch.
So- I took a closer look at this run and the last.
May we consider too that weird electricity may be the heralds of NEW INNOVATIVE HIGH TECH OTHER WORLDLY technology coming in?
I love the thought. We may even be in for new housing types. Think villages of olde where the tribes gathered more for
protection from the wildebeasts and woods. Commmunal living may be a futuresque idea not the past.
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/05/Abu...Waste.html
News from a few days before the dreambot run, 6 year old spelling prodigy:

http://www.gq.com/story/national-spellin...ash-vukoti
"Dorm arrested"? Maybe a college student has been accused of a crime? Brock Allen Turner?
A possible #came true?

River sat beyond; housing mall nowhere; rain starts wild

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Hundred...21061.html

Quote:ELKVIEW, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- It could be several more hours before hundreds of people are able to leave a shopping plaza in Elkview.

They have been stranded there since a bridge collapsed during severe weather Thursday.

The National Guard is going to build a temporary bridge to help get the people out of the plaza.
#cametrue
I would definitely say this is a came true!