Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What girls think - not for the faint of heart
Goodness, we're a spunky bunch around here! Cool Big Grin
Who'da thunk it?!! Angel
(06-01-2016, 12:18 PM)DLP Wrote: Best compliment I ever got was from a guy lying on the ground and looking up at me standing over him: "You sure don't fight like a girl." Damn skippy, asshat. Remember that the next time you get "international"-Roman hands and Russian fingers -and she tells you to back off.

And on those times I carry, it's a Colt. 45 semi and it's silver. My firearms instructor called it the equivalent of a Ferrari.  Figures, given my affection for sleek, fast, and powerful vehicles. Big Grin

OMG that made me laugh. Mostly because that sounds just like what I would say, with the hilarious addition of "Skippy". Gonna use that one. DLP, your command of the English language is supreme. And apparently your command of the situation and your firearms.
Photo 
Ok, had to post this one (I've always got a kick out of it):

[Image: 27315320110_ae70a3bf0f_m.jpg]

Shaving...everyone does it...ROFL

LOL love it.

We had fantastic friends/neighbors in Hawaii. When I got caught out front for a moment and hadn't straightened my hair in the morning,after saying howdy I'd apologize, telling them I knew I looked like somebody on that TV show "Cops." (was that the name?? think so)