Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/30/2016 8:33pm Really Bizare scenes...
This just had layers and layers of bizarre stuff to it. I don't remember the order either but here is what i do remember....

1. I am in a city near the coast (looks like a Mediterranean city) but the walls are all white, no brightly painted buildings. All of the homes have lights on and it is getting dark. I know I have to leave this place, and I will miss all of my friends, but that time has come in my life that i must be moving on. I am sad upon leaving this place.

2. There is a man and he has a kitten that he has used electricity and other torchure on to teach the kitty how to be an acrobat. I follow the man from the pet store, and now he is using the kitten to try to lure a very hyper child into his creeper white van. There is another man at the wheel, and the inside of the van has the color and lights of the circus. (No creepy clowns thank goodness) The mother of the small child sees the man and grabs her child out of the van before they can close the doors on the child.

3. I have followed the creepy van and two guys back to where they park their van and they park the van. This place just happens to be near my best friends house but it is night time so i am trying to wait until morning and ask for their help. Anything to see my old friends again.... I really miss them. There is a deep sense of longing, an emptiness inside of me. I am fighting to stay awake to see my friends, but i drift off to sleep in my car.

4. I know that the van has left but i can not seem to wake myself. Instead I am standing in a great underground hall. There are blackened pillars on both sides of the hall, holding up the high ceilings. There is also a set of stairs in front of me, that lead up to a thrown where a man beast sits. A man has brought me here, me and other young girls. One of the girls is laying at the bottom of the stairs, and she is wearing a shiny silvery and black see through dress. The lower half of her body is that of a hipo, but her upper body looks more like Miss Piggy....

[Image: 117902c9d1a55827b2fc3dab3f881379.jpg]

The man beast keeps calling us "piglets". We are all dancing for the man beast, there are 14 of us, and we are doing a belly dance type of dance. (This is reminding me of something from India or egypt, i believe i learned about this dance in a wind walk.) We bring the man beast down the steps and lay him on the floor with out seductions, some of the other young little big bottomed piglets cover the man beasts hands and put cuffs on him. I dance on the man beast and do a spell and the floor of the great hall opens up and the man beast falls down into the depths....

... Now our captor can reign.
[Image: dca6738a9aaa96966812eb44085c500b.jpg]
NOTES: I get the feeling this last part is me going much deeper and learning of an ancient story using (for lack of a better term) the akashic records

Additional note: I could not shake this dream, for hours it has been bugging me, i know this is a dream i have to share for that reason.
The key is the hipo... to what i do not know.
[Image: 581a9dacd9f74da96ba38994e0af198e.jpg]
I saw this new story and got that same creepy feeling from the beginning of the dream.
Mom fights accused child abductor
Surveillance video captured a mom fighting off a man accused of attempting to abduct her 13-year-old daughter.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/06/08/...mom-nr.cnn
Police: Man used 12-year-old boy to lure girls for sexual attacks Oscar Menjivar-Herrera http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/22/us/the-hun...r-herrera/
(06-08-2016, 05:08 PM)Windy Wrote: I saw this new story and got that same creepy feeling from the beginning of the dream.
Mom fights accused child abductor
Surveillance video captured a mom fighting off a man accused of attempting to abduct her 13-year-old daughter.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/06/08/...mom-nr.cnn

Yeah, that happened a few counties away from me. Great that the mom stopped it, bad that they are getting more bold. The world is going to hell.....
Drug lord's pet hippos roam Colombian village https://www.yahoo.com/news/drug-lords-pe...html?nhp=1