Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/27/16 The Tax Ladder gets Cleaned
Trending: taxes ladder wow cleaning days ocean care dating super intersection university facing trailer river camera wonder foot narrow theater remembering creepy apartment married odd witch porch interesting wars sure wild
Waning: invisible back sorry vampire up hope kill one girl hello put mon sun checked class still juice basic were frustrated

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

FYI: Changing to 30 words in the top portion and 20 words in the bottom. I will explain later because I've got to go get ready for work! Everyone have a blessed day and a wonderful holiday weekend. Dreambot will continue through the weekend. Smile
Daily DreamBot4 eh?!!! Looking forward to the explanation and your superb insight as usual! Cool Big Grin
The "tax ladder" is being "cleaned" soon? I'm too literal! does this mean taxes will be lowered, or the tax code improved? Or is that "ladder" being "cleaned" so they can easily go higher?

"super intersection university facing trailer" very recently it was "class" with "intersection" and now "university" & "intersection."
Yeah, this is a "super intersection" as in huge, that we, the "university" class are "facing." We are confused/"frustrated" not knowing which way to go. "Trailer" is this indicating that although we threw-away our dreams per that other botrun, we'll need or use a "trailer" cuz we've got so much proverbial baggage without those dreams anymore?? hunch yeah.

Some of this can be looked at later, like duhh no idea. LOL

"sun checked class still juice" Yes, "sun" has not destroyed our "juice"/grid power

Eagle1, hope your holiday weekend is everything you hope and more than you expect. Thanks for everything~

(05-27-2016, 07:51 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: FYI: Changing to 30 words in the top portion and 20 words in the bottom. I will explain later because I've got to go get ready for work! Everyone have a blessed day and a wonderful holiday weekend. Dreambot will continue through the weekend. Smile
Eagle1... why is the dream bot talking directly to you now?

married invisible wars narrow wonder foot
remembering interesting creepy apartment
wow odd witch, back porch vampire, super trailer, theater
hello, sorry kill hope, put one girl
intersection taxes ladder cleaning days
checked basic juice still were up sun
care dating ocean, river, sure camera wild
facing frustrated university class mon