Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mulit-Verses
06/09/2016 AM
Intent: I need a simple explanation.
Mood: interesting

I was explaining Multi-dimensional universes and the Mandela effect to someone using the NDC as a model.

I opened their browser and logged onto the page containing the main forum of the NDC site. I opened a new blank tab at the top and opened the same main forum page of the NDC site. I continued doing this until I had about twenty open tabs all showing the NDC’s main forum page.

I now began the explanation:
Consider each page a different universe. At first glance they all appear to be the exact same, they all appear to contain the same information and they all seem the same as would be expected.
Leaving them all open go back to that first open page. Memorize that first page, study it well and let it become your original “Universe”.

Now go to the next page in order of opening and see that there is some minor difference. As you read each page you will begin to see more and more differences from your original “Universe” page and by the time you are on page twenty you can clearly see that the differences are so many that you feel like you are on a completely different site/”Universe”.

The theory is that we have the ability to jump to different dimensions. If this is true we could all just walk across and we would not notice any big differences. But if we were to jump or be pushed across many dimensions all at once we would really notice the changes and if we jumped all the way to the twentieth from the first we could possibly lose our minds.

When the Mandela effect was first noticed we had jumped or been pushed maybe two or three pages and now with so many seeing the differences we must have jumped about ten pages.

Whoever, weather it is ourselves, some powerful entity/s or CERN, caused this jump has decided that we must jump faster and farther than we do when we do it alone. They (?) want us moving up “Universes” but do not want us crazy and that is why things seems so strange to us.

I woke naturally, no phone ringing or sudden sounds.
Comments:
I have no idea if this example could be done as I have no idea if web pages could become changed in this manner but I think not.
Why we need to jump? I don't know. Why the rush to jump? I don't know.
We all just need to keep an open mind and be prepared for many changes.
Here's another shift-oriented dream! Half the time I feel like I've finally hit the higher-level multiverse, and the other half I realize I haven't. Its not driving me crazy.....yet Smile

I think that as long as we're not trying to escape this experiential existence, exploring other dimensions or multiverses could prove beneficial for us. Can it drive one crazy? I believe it can, particularly those who aren't truly ready for the exploration.
It all started with this. Thought . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GRB_110328A
Wow, I saw this last night but didn't have any time. (Still don't, will come back later). I don't think in "real time" we could see the pages change, because they are all in the same universe in the browser. But it's an incredibly cool way of explanation for those who aren't familiar with the theory. Well done!

Will come back later with some thoughts, as this is one of my favorite topics, and more recently has led to some healing techniques that I ran across..... Big Grin
(06-09-2016, 12:54 PM)big dog Wrote: It all started with this. Thought . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GRB_110328A

Very interesting big dog!

And it seems to me that there have been bot runs in the past months (?) that mention dragon or dragons. And this happened in the constellation of Draco.

(06-09-2016, 12:35 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Here's another shift-oriented dream! Half the time I feel like I've finally hit the higher-level multiverse, and the other half I realize I haven't. Its not driving me crazy.....yet Smile

I think that as long as we're not trying to escape this experiential existence, exploring other dimensions or multiverses could prove beneficial for us. Can it drive one crazy? I believe it can, particularly those who aren't truly ready for the exploration.

According to Cynthia Sue Larson, we are doing this all the time, we're just not aware of it. Her take is getting control over what she calls "reality shifts". She has also written quite a bit regarding the Mandela effect.

The book I'm reading right now, "The Physics of Miracles" by Richard Bartlett, talks about the tipping point of enough people believing or practicing something (in his case, Matrix Energetics, a healing modality), in order to create a self-existing morphic field. It seems to me that whatever shift we might be experiencing could be happening on a global scale, because enough people have started to wake up, as it were.

Will it be too little, too late, for this particular universe? Hope not. I'm pulling for this one! Big Grin
See if you can solve this puzzle. women should listen to men. Men should listen to women. When your judged your not married. So the answer to lifes riddle is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

Goldergirl you see what you want to see. What is missing is the date it happened which i know to be March 25th which is annunciation. Its not just another stupid article. Now your dealing with astrology. You come from the stars. Everyone is a star or as i call angels unaware. something nasa is keeping under wraps. Im guessing it has to do with this person. http://www.byzant.com/mystical/kabbalah/...x?number=0
"According to Cynthia Sue Larson, we are doing this all the time, we're just not aware of it. Her take is getting control over what she calls "reality shifts". She has also written quite a bit regarding the Mandela effect. "

That was my thought process.... are we ourselves creating it. Should one be trying to direct it or what. Guess it goes back to the paradigm III thought process of trying to manifest something, bring forth awareness of a disclosure, energy source, peace or what. The bot run about the time I started coming back discussed subliminal messaging, I wonder, if those sending out signals can encode things for our subliminal minds to work towards manifesting.

When studying a history of England the second son went into religion, imo, to control their thought forms as they are powerful. Anyway, I guess it is back to trying to push visions of world peace back throughout the world. Hopefully, my neck starts feeling better so I can maintain the focus to do so.
Very well said, Sunatta!

By the way, did you say neck? I hope this doesn't divert the content of our discussion in this thread, but something important needs to be said. A shoutout to Goldengirl for dreaming about and introducing me to this...

https://www.amazon.com/Treat-Your-Own-Ne...r+own+neck

It completely fixed my neck and associated back spasms, loss of strength, and nerve impingement. Yep, this $10 book saved me from a mega surgery. God bless Goldengirl. As soon as her tears heal up, I believe she'll be able to do the same.
Unfortunately, it is whiplash from broadsiding another car, which ran a light, at 40 mph. Fortunately I was not faster or they would have hit my door at 50.

But back on topic, you had the bot run about subliminal messages - you tube is filled with them.

The part of the mind where manifestation happens is most likely similar to an empty/meditative spot as the bible speaks of in the miracle of fishes and loaves, I think, if desert is translated to be going inside oneself into an empty place.

There is so much software to add it today to recordings, could that be used to manifest others desires?

As far as my going back to pushing the world peace meditation I was before, I need to shield myself better. I was in a bad place back then, still am a little. But I think when I expanded my aura and allowed it to touch and share with others the thoughts of peace with others, I feel I picked up baggage and may through the entanglement created via my action passed on other things that cropped up in my mind and I sought out on you tube before.

Anyway back to the mandala effect I asked about in metaphysics... So again somewhat as above, is the Mandela effect just for me, is this "reality" my personal experience crafted to further my spiritual development or something else.

Everything carries a reflection of me, sunatta also but I'm too lazy to get a password on my phone, so depending on what "this physical manifestation" is, really determines the thinking on how to view any replies, if there are any.

The fact that this dream intending is here without reference in my question on metaphysics, leads me to believe that when seeking help, the answer is not obvious, but "God" does provide the answers if you look at what is placed before you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
.so in seeking, is it that individually we can shift reality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTh1qgk1Jyw