Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cataclysm in November 2016
While this is definitely not the first time I have had this dream, last night I dreamt a short segment of a reoccurring dream I have had for the past 8-years.

I dreamt that Hillary Clinton was standing on a giant pane of glass that spanned over a real-time map of the United States. I could sense that to her, it was merely  'a position to hold', that 'the real powers called the shots from somewhere else'.  As it (the glass) began to crack, and as the cracks turned into a totally shattered sheet, she started to fall into a rapidly opening chasm beneath the glass; a hole like a giant sink hole, that had opened beneath her feet. She grabbed the glass, struggling to hold on to the edge, to keep from falling into the hole. It looked like the hole went all the way to the center of the earth, and it was like lava was at the bottom of the hole.

She screamed, 'no, this isn't fair, it's MY TURN!'...but her grip finally relinquished, and she fell into it. Oddly enough, another woman was nearby, and had been a staunch supporter. She tried to 'span the hole' and 'hold it together', but in the end, she fell in too.  After trying to find an image of this woman, I think it was Elizabeth Warren.

My own interpretation of this dream, which coincides with a lot of other things I have dreamt lately, is that while Hilary may win the November elections (or may not, it is quite open to debate), that no one takes the position of President at or around November, due to a great cataclysm that will partially, if not totally, destroy the U.S. general structure.

I see this image as a time-marker that either she is elected, and before she can be sworn in come January 2017, something devastating happens, or that she loses the election, and right around that November 2016 timeframe, the cataclysm occurs simultaneously with 'the powers that be' betraying her (after promising her that 'it's her turn next').
This ties in with Jawsawtikal's dream.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...2#pid26342

I've cross referenced them for later......
This also matches today's bot run for two reasons:

1. Timeframe....around Halloween
2. Hillary is standing on top of GLASS (a prominent word in the bot run).
Great catch on the glass reference Eagle!
Sounds like Hillary went home! Tongue
"Standing on a giant pane of glass" - what came to my mind is that she got through the "glass ceiling" - she got the nomination, a first for women. But she may be indicted, which would be like falling through a deep hole.
Sorry, forgot to include the link to today's run, as I believe this might be important later. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...yle-Attack
Well the main part of this dream happened. The glass broke and not in the way she thought.
Yeah. Even more, will the rest of the dream manifest?
Could the cataclysm be metaphoric for the exposure and destruction of the current media/political system as we know it? I've heard all of the exit polls were wrong, so what does that say? Even the polls pre-election seem to be used as a media tool to forward someone's agenda, rather than a reporting tool.
Yes, GG. I like the way the media was exposed in how bias they were in this election. A lot of American's are not sheeple like the media seems to think we are. I think that is what scares politicians about the American public, we think for ourselves and don't depend on or want the Government to tell us how to think.

(11-09-2016, 08:57 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Could the cataclysm be metaphoric for the exposure and destruction of the current media/political system as we know it? I've heard all of the exit polls were wrong, so what does that say? Even the polls pre-election seem to be used as a media tool to forward someone's agenda, rather than a reporting tool.
The media is just a bunch of folks with opinions, and a pedestal to shout from. But they forgot we have the power to speak as well.
I just posted the follow of my little humble opinion on a few news websites and found many more people with similar comments.

I am sitting here reading the media's comments about the election. What stood out the most to me was how they are all "shocked" by the results of the election. I guess the media "thought" they knew the American people.  The elite liberal media now see how much they "do not" know about the majority of the American people.  WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are who the rest of the world admires and fears, not our politicians.  I give thanks to all Americans who voted to get the liberals out of power.

(11-09-2016, 09:18 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: They media is just a bunch of folks with opinions, and a pedestal to shout from. But they forgot we have the power to speak as well.
The run the day of the election:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ut-Nuclear
(11-09-2016, 02:59 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Well the main part of this dream happened.  The glass broke and not in the way she thought.

Interesting. On the news yesterday, a commentator mentioned that Hilary had rented out the Jacob Javits convention center in NYC which featured a ceiling finished in glass;

http://www.vox.com/2016/11/9/13570328/hi...l-election

She had planned to symbolically hug a little girl and tell her what great things are possible for women, and also apparently planned to make a crack in the glass ceiling as part of her declaration of victory.

Maybe that fulfills the meaning of the glass...
I have dreamed that the Clintons are killed once they go into the underground bunkers.
Georg Soros is funding these staged protests in the USA to do with election outcome using proxy chosen persons.